Kim Davis...and the Judge's "mistake"

Another thing that concerns me is that the Christian God turned someone's wife into a pillar made of a common kitchen condiment...ain't no one want to be married to a pillar of salt...you kidding me...Kim Davis would never give a license to marry a pillar of salt...

Strange, while growing up, the only thing I remember learning about that story was about the pillar of salt. Come to find out, being a pillar of salt is preferable to being married to Lot. :p
Well, the guy tried to pawn his virgin daughters off on the crowd so they's leave him alone.

And then his daughters raped him while he was drunk. Talk about yuck factor....

Mythologies.....are great; they inspire our value systems, they encourage our potentials and they serve well in findings some measure of "explanations" to the inexplicable.....
However, mankind gets in serious trouble when we kill one another over whose mythology should be believed over another..

Another thing that concerns me is that the Christian God turned someone's wife into a pillar made of a common kitchen condiment...ain't no one want to be married to a pillar of salt...you kidding me...Kim Davis would never give a license to marry a pillar of salt...

Strange, while growing up, the only thing I remember learning about that story was about the pillar of salt. Come to find out, being a pillar of salt is preferable to being married to Lot. :p
Well, the guy tried to pawn his virgin daughters off on the crowd so they's leave him alone.

Fun family....but apparently the best that Sodom had to offer.....or so we are "told".

But the Bible says that the Gospel is preached to the whole world. Which it has.
That Israel will become a Nation again. That Israel will control Jerusalem. Which it has.
That earthquakes and volcano's would rise.
The human race would have the ability to exterminate itself
An end-time union of European nations
Instant worldwide communications
The price of food will rise.
Wars and rumors of War
Peace will be taken away
Disease and famine
Christians will be killed

Must be really "fun times" when the peachie family gets together......LOL

Did you know that you are being a jack ass here, the same kind of person that ridicules Muslims for their faith?
What's wrong with ridiculing muslims...they can get pretty loony too.

How DARE that woman look back at the loud noises! The original lookie loo.....

I blame it all on those early versions of moonshine.

And I'd say our ethics and morals have evolved despite the Bible, not due to the Bible. :D Our ethics are superior!
One of the MAIN differences between the western world and the muslim world...they've not evolved enough yet...they're about 700 years behind us.

I blame it all on those early versions of moonshine.

And I'd say our ethics and morals have evolved despite the Bible, not due to the Bible. :D Our ethics are superior!
One of the MAIN differences between the western world and the muslim world...they've not evolved enough yet...they're about 700 years behind us.

Education levels and poverty also play a big part.

They came for someone who was clearly being anti-constitutional. SHOCKING. I think most people would have less worries of the govt coming for.... the government (as she represents the govt) than when it goes after people like Leonard Peltier, been in solitary for like 35 years or more because he has something to say the US govt didn't like.

really? I guess you have proof about her being ANTI-constitutional;
from the article:
Numerous experts have pointed out that, under the U.S. Constitution, the Supreme Court cannot make law. The Supreme Court’s “power to offer opinion does not equal the power to make law,” notes the Tenth Amendment Center. Generally speaking, experts say, the Supreme Court can overturn laws and executive actions but it cannot enforce its rulings. The power to make law is given to the representatives of the people in the national and state legislatures.

I doubt you read the whole article because you were in here before it was barley up

The Constitution is interpreted by the Supreme Court. They didn't make law. They re-interpreted it. The job of a lowly government official is to do as those higher up say. It's the way it works. They can't make law, they can't interpret law, they don't execute the law, they merely help in the execution of the law.

If a government official does something, they do it in the name of the government. So she is essentially the govt, therefore she has to follow the constitution as interpreted by the Supreme Court.

I'm sorry if you don't understand the function of the Supreme Court, but it's not my fault if you fumble around and get it wrong and then get angry because you think the Supreme Court is doing something it's shouldn't be doing when it should be doing this.

Ignorance is not an excuse for destroying the constitution.

They came for someone who was clearly being anti-constitutional. .

What is anti-constitutional about Davis requesting her name be removed from the fagot marriage certificates?

Would seem to be a reasonable accommodation. I think I would rather go to jail too than sign that shit.

What's unconstitutional? A lot, she works for the government, she represents the govt.

She could quit her job and let someone sensible do it. Her religious freedom allows her to quit her job if she believes her job isn't within her supposed "morals".

......and please do not overlook the fact that until a relatively short time ago, most of these "backward" countries lived under the crushing boot of colonialists....

At one time, Muslim (and Chinese) cultures made the European "dark ages" seem very much like we now look upon them.

......and please do not overlook the fact that until a relatively short time ago, most of these "backward" countries lived under the crushing boot of colonialists....

At one time, Muslim (and Chinese) cultures made the European "dark ages" seem very much like we now look upon them.

Yes, good point.

Almost every President we have had was Christian including the one we have now.
There was three that believed in God but had no formal affiliation. Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Johnson and Abraham Lincoln. None of them were Caliphs, just like none are now.
Why would you call "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA" a Christian, when he openly admits with his own mouth that his a MUSLIM?

No where in that video does he say he is a Muslim. He sides with the Muslim faith because he was raised around it.
He actually does say he is a Christian in this video.

In fact he was RAISED as a child -----in islam -----he attended muslim schools as a child-----not that I care

Really? check your facts Rosie, on this....
RAISED??? surely you jest?
He lived in Indonesia for 4 years, 2 years he attended a GENERAL School, where there were Christians, Buddhists, Confucian etc attending as well, NOT an Islamic school, and the other 2 years he attended CATHOLIC school.

CNN debunks false report about Obama - CNN.com
• Report alleges Illinois senator attended radical Muslim school as a child
• CNN reporter visits Indonesia school in question, sees no radicalism
• Former classmate calls school "general," with multiple religions
Adjust font size:
icon.minus.dim.gif

icon.plus.gif

JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN) -- Allegations that Sen. Barack Obama was educated in a radical Muslim school known as a "madrassa" are not accurate, according to CNN reporting.

Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Times, reported on its Web site last week that associates of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-New York, had unearthed information the Illinois Democrat and likely presidential candidate attended a Muslim religious school known for teaching the most fundamentalist form of Islam.

Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school, but an aide said it was not a madrassa. (Watch video of Obama's school
icon_video.gif
)

Insight attributed the information in its article to an unnamed source, who said it was discovered by "researchers connected to Senator Clinton." A spokesman for Clinton, who is also weighing a White House bid, denied that the campaign was the source of the Obama claim.

He called the story "an obvious right-wing hit job."

Insight stood by its story in a response posted on its Web site Monday afternoon.

The Insight article was cited several times Friday on Fox News and was also referenced by the New York Post, The Glenn Beck program on CNN Headline News and a number of political blogs. (Watch how the Obama "gossip" spread
icon_video.gif
)

School not a madrassa
But reporting by CNN in Jakarta, Indonesia and Washington, D.C., shows the allegations that Obama attended a madrassa to be false. CNN dispatched Senior International Correspondent John Vause to Jakarta to investigate.

He visited the Basuki school, which Obama attended from 1969 to 1971.

"This is a public school. We don't focus on religion," Hardi Priyono, deputy headmaster of the Basuki school, told Vause. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment."

Vause reported he saw boys and girls dressed in neat school uniforms playing outside the school, while teachers were dressed in Western-style clothes.

"I came here to Barack Obama's elementary school in Jakarta looking for what some are calling an Islamic madrassa ... like the ones that teach hate and violence in Pakistan and Afghanistan," Vause said on the "Situation Room" Monday. "I've been to those madrassas in Pakistan ... this school is nothing like that."

Vause also interviewed one of Obama's Basuki classmates, Bandug Winadijanto, who claims that not a lot has changed at the school since the two men were pupils. Insight reported that Obama's political opponents believed the school promoted Wahhabism, a fundamentalist form of Islam, "and are seeking to prove it."

"It's not (an) Islamic school. It's general," Winadijanto said. "There is a lot of Christians, Buddhists, also Confucian. ... So that's a mixed school."

Fox News executive Bill Shine told CNN "Reliable Sources" anchor Howard Kurtz that some of the network's hosts were simply expressing their opinions and repeatedly cited Insight as the source of the allegations.

Obama has noted in his two books, "Dreams From My Father" and "The Audacity of Hope," that he spent two years in a Muslim school and another two years in a Catholic school while living in Indonesia from age 6 to 10.

Obama attended a muslim school in Kenya

Oh my god. Was he "turned"?

They came for someone who was clearly being anti-constitutional. SHOCKING. I think most people would have less worries of the govt coming for.... the government (as she represents the govt) than when it goes after people like Leonard Peltier, been in solitary for like 35 years or more because he has something to say the US govt didn't like.

really? I guess you have proof about her being ANTI-constitutional;
from the article:
Numerous experts have pointed out that, under the U.S. Constitution, the Supreme Court cannot make law. The Supreme Court’s “power to offer opinion does not equal the power to make law,” notes the Tenth Amendment Center. Generally speaking, experts say, the Supreme Court can overturn laws and executive actions but it cannot enforce its rulings. The power to make law is given to the representatives of the people in the national and state legislatures.

I doubt you read the whole article because you were in here before it was barley up

The Constitution is interpreted by the Supreme Court. They didn't make law. They re-interpreted it. The job of a lowly government official is to do as those higher up say. It's the way it works. They can't make law, they can't interpret law, they don't execute the law, they merely help in the execution of the law.

If a government official does something, they do it in the name of the government. So she is essentially the govt, therefore she has to follow the constitution as interpreted by the Supreme Court.

I'm sorry if you don't understand the function of the Supreme Court, but it's not my fault if you fumble around and get it wrong and then get angry because you think the Supreme Court is doing something it's shouldn't be doing when it should be doing this.

Ignorance is not an excuse for destroying the constitution.
Which is why you should stop.

BTW, the federal judge also caved on allowing Kim's name to be removed from the marriage licenses.

The Judge ordered the license be issued. He didn't order specifics.

Actually the Deputy Clerks did it wrong, IMHO, (not that is a big deal since they were under an injunction to issue the licenses), but under Kentucky law they should have been by Judge Belvins (County Judge/Executive).

The licenses are now being issued and therefore the Judge has no reason to keep Ms. Davis in custody to persuade her to comply. However she has been placed on notice not to interfere with the issuance of future licenses.

>>>>

And somehow after offering his daughters up to an angry mob bent on rape and then having sex with those same daughters himself...he's the fucking hero of the story and gays get a bad rap for centuries. WTF over?

And somehow after offering his daughters up to an angry mob bent on rape and then having sex with those same daughters himself...he's the fucking hero of the story and gays get a bad rap for centuries. WTF over?
the Lord works in Psychotic ways...

Strange, while growing up, the only thing I remember learning about that story was about the pillar of salt. Come to find out, being a pillar of salt is preferable to being married to Lot. [emoji14]

the Lord works in Psychotic ways...
No that would be the black lives matters racists

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back