Killing yoga peeps

Dear Ravi,

As you troll for hate filled responses please note most white people will denounce such individuals.

Now please have a wonderful day...

I'm surprised that Fox even reported on this event, and in this manner.
Why? Your own misunderstanding of Fox News?[/QUOTE]

Not at all. I look at its website frequently -- along with both broadcast news sites and cable -- to discern the truth. Fox's website tends to be more factual than their cable programming. That's intentional, of course. Cable news programming (and that includes MSNBC) appeals to those who are lazy, non-critical thinkers, who aren't apt to do their own fact-checking and who prefer their "news" in easily-digestible form where you don't have to read or think. Web-based news tends to be more accurate simply because the reader can open a new browser window with a tap and do her/his own verification.

what in gods name is wrong with these entitled white men? We have too many disgruntled, butthurt gun owners. Beyond sick.

The Latest: Yoga shooter posted racist, misogynistic videos
I'm a white man, I'm not entitled in the least, worked hard all my life. I do own guns, and yes, I was disgruntled for 8 years under Obama.
Not once did my rifles and pistols discharge all by themselves and not once did I ever think of shooting up anything but a target at the rifle range.
With 320+ million people in this country there is going to be some crazy people that will go over the cliff. Not sure what "entitled white men" encompasses,
not even sure that has anything to do with the issue.

OK, now I’m starting to think that you’re a troll account set up to make conservatives look like evil psychopaths. Get a new hobby.

Nope; not a troll. Those around here, and several other places can speak to thst. I’m as real and serious as a heart attack.
If you’re not a troll, then you’re the most hate-filled psychopath I’ve encountered in a long, long time. Advocating the mass murder of women doing yoga? Because you hate women (I’ve read your posts) and because you think they’re liberals? Sadly, you make all the ridiculous and untrue accusations from ‘liberals’ about conservatives correct, just about every time you post. Which is why I suspect you’re a troll purposely trying to make conservatives look like idiotic lunatics.

You make me embarrassed to be a human being.

Incompatible. You're one or the other. Authoritarianism is a trait of liberalism. NEVER conservatism.

Not st all. The Uktimate form if Traditional Conseratism s Authoritarianism. You seem to have Libertarians confused with Conservatives.

What nonsense! There is nothing in conservatism that in any way supports any form of authoritarianism. The main tenet of conservatism is the least government possible, and that at the lowest political level possible.

I also hope that your prior sentences were sarcasm. I'm relatively new here so it's hard to tell at times.

Hope is a town in Indiana.

I don’t joke. I have no sense of humor. I am an ultra-Conservative and Authoritarian. I have no use for anyone with alternative points of view.

OK, now I’m starting to think that you’re a troll account set up to make conservatives look like evil psychopaths. Get a new hobby.
No troll account is needed for that…

I also hope that your prior sentences were sarcasm. I'm relatively new here so it's hard to tell at times.

Hope is a town in Indiana.

I don’t joke. I have no sense of humor. I am an ultra-Conservative and Authoritarian. I have no use for anyone with alternative points of view.

No troll account is needed for that…
That statement says everything about you, not the people you’re trying to put down.

What nonsense! There is nothing in conservatism that in any way supports any form of authoritarianism. The main tenet of conservatism is the least government possible, and that at the lowest political level possible.

No. The main tenant of Conservatism is Right vs Wrong and imposing the necessary level of Government necessary to ensure Right and eradicate Wrong. If human beings were able to live properly with minimal Government, fine; but we both know that’s not possible.

Why should white men have to come out and condemn this guy? As if all white men are guilty as him because of the group politics you play?

This is Marxism folks, guilty by group identity.

Forum List

Back