U.S. militia groups head to border stirred by Trump's call to arms

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FALFURRIAS, Tex. —Gun-carrying civilian groups and border vigilantes have heard a call to arms in President Trump’s warnings about threats to American security posed by caravans of Central American migrants moving through Mexico. They’re packing coolers and tents, oiling rifles and tuning up aerial drones, with plans to form caravans of their own and trail American troops to the border.

U.S. militia groups head to border, stirred by Trump’s call to arms
----------------------------

Ewww the big scary word :" Militia" oh now that's scary for trendy's to see

FALFURRIAS, Tex. —Gun-carrying civilian groups and border vigilantes have heard a call to arms in President Trump’s warnings about threats to American security posed by caravans of Central American migrants moving through Mexico. They’re packing coolers and tents, oiling rifles and tuning up aerial drones, with plans to form caravans of their own and trail American troops to the border.

No law against target shooting camp out.

Just what we need. A bunch of conspiracy theory nuts with guns. Innocent people will probably die. Thanks Trump.

Great. A bunch of fat retards off to make America look stupid.

Just what we need. A bunch of conspiracy theory nuts with guns. Innocent people will probably die. Thanks Trump.

Not innocent people. Illegal people will die. What you think the civilian border groups are something new. They have been watching the border for years. They are well trained. A good portion are retired military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not innocent people. Illegal people will die. What you think the civilian border groups are something new. They have been watching the border for years. They are well trained. A good portion are retired military.

They are idiots.

These are trash gangs, just like the Crips and the Bloods. They have absolutely NO standing or authority to represent any of us Americans. None, even if they call themselves "sergeant" or something and have a tin "official" star that they bought online somewhere. They are pretenders in some movie.

They are idiots.

Why. Because they don’t fit your agenda. Just remember there are 100’s of thousands of people who are ready to do what they have to. The libtards start fucking with there freedom, guns and normal Democrat bullshit. It will get very ugly and the liberals and Democrats don’t stand a chance against them.

They are idiots.

Why. Because they don’t fit your agenda. Just remember there are 100’s of thousands of people who are ready to do what they have to. The libtards start fucking with there freedom, guns and normal Democrat bullshit. It will get very ugly and the liberals and Democrats don’t stand a chance against them.

Just who has "fucked" with anyone's freedom? Aren't you the same asshole you were yesterday? Why do you want to murder innocent people?

I kinda sorta feel bad for the legitimate folks running for their lives and joined that caravan just to get to the USA and try to LEGALLY get permission for immigrant status. Women with kids, trying to survive or make a new life for their kids by WORKING and learning our language and paying taxes while sending their kids to school. Even men who have skillsets, willingness and true desire to become AMERICAN. I am sure many of them joined that caravan just to get here but hide when those they travel with are assholes. Those scumbags ruin it for everyone, ya know?

Imagine the Irish coming over ...or the Italians...arriving on the boat to Ellis Island, tossing bricks and maybe knives once they disembark. The whole ship would have been denied entry and sent back across the sea...and those who really wanted to be here were turned back with the rest of them.

So yeah. I have some sympathy for those folks. If the USA was like Honduras (getting close, though, with all the bullshit and hatred being shown daily for each other) and I wanted to go to Canada for example..if I were a younger woman and had kids..I would join a large group to get there, then plead my case but avoid the assholes who ruin it for me. Pretty sure lots of people are stressed its happening to them, too.

Great. A bunch of fat retards off to make America look stupid.

Vagina_lady.1485099571.jpg

screen-shot-2017-01-21-at-12-00-03-pm-1485028827.png
3C6EB1E200000578-4148482-Offensive_This_is_the_meme_that_was_shared_by_his_account_from_a-m-43_1485195921582.jpg

lmao....yeah; that WAS funny!!!!

Greg

Very very amusing!!!!

the legitimate folks running for their lives and joined that caravan just to get to the USA and try to LEGALLY get permission for immigrant status.
tRumpian hate speech to the contrary that's what they are all doing.

Jobless idiots , did anyone tell them we are in 2018 and not 17th century?

They are idiots.

Vigilantes playing army. I hope they are arrested and then sent home. Trump is sending 5 soldiers for each person in the caravan and that doesn't include the border patrol who is already there. They don't need armed idiots getting in the way.

They are idiots.

Just who has "fucked" with anyone's freedom? Aren't you the same asshole you were yesterday? Why do you want to murder innocent people?

There not innocent people asshole. Why can’t they do it the legal way. No these are groups of animals trying to force there way in you fucking idiot

Forum List

Back