Killing the Enemy

godspeaker

Rookie
Mar 22, 2011
A platoon of soldiers were told to go destroy the enemy, but but they came back without accomplishing their mission. Their Commander asked them why they didn't destroy the enemy. The platoon leader said they became friends with the enemy so they couldn't see any reason to destroy their friends. The Commander told them to line up and cover their eyes while he destroyed them. The platoon leader cried out to the Commander asking why they're being destroyed. The Commander told him that anyone who becomes friends with the enemy becomes an enemy and the enemy was ordered to be destroyed. If you would have obeyed my commands to destroy the enemy that you made friends with, you would have spared your life and never have to worry about being destroyed.

A platoon of soldiers were told to go destroy the enemy, but but they came back without accomplishing their mission. Their Commander asked them why they didn't destroy the enemy. The platoon leader said they became friends with the enemy so they couldn't see any reason to destroy their friends. The Commander told them to line up and cover their eyes while he destroyed them. The platoon leader cried out to the Commander asking why they're being destroyed. The Commander told him that anyone who becomes friends with the enemy becomes an enemy and the enemy was ordered to be destroyed. If you would have obeyed my commands to destroy the enemy that you made friends with, you would have spared your life and never have to worry about being destroyed.

i can't tell who is more deranged.....

you....

or your god....

i was just speaking to my god and SHE says that she has just about had it with you and she's thinking about a special place in hell just for you....

she calls it.......cleveland......

• Banned

i can't tell who is more deranged.....

you....

or your god....

i was just speaking to my god and SHE says that she has just about had it with you and she's thinking about a special place in hell just for you....

she calls it.......cleveland......

You have the best god for you so keep listening to her until your dead. You will wake up to a whole different God without remembering who your female god was.

That sort of happened during WWI, ya know.

God knows how to get rid of the enemy because he was the one who formed his enemies.

So your concept of GOD is that he is a puppetmaster?

Interesting.

Rather Puritanic, (aka Calvinist) too.

And sadly, yours is not entirely an unusual version of Christian dogma, either.

Other Christians, myself among those, don't buy into your POV about this issue.

And really there's no point debating this kind of issue since both of us are operating sans empiracal evidence and entirely based on nothing but our FAITH.

• Banned
That sort of happened during WWI, ya know.

God knows how to get rid of the enemy because he was the one who formed his enemies.

So your concept of GOD is that he is a puppetmaster?

Interesting.

Rather Puritanic, (aka Calvinist) too.

And sadly, yours is not entirely an unusual version of Christian dogma, either.

Other Christians, myself among those, don't buy into your POV about this issue.

And really there's no point debating this kind of issue since both of us are operating sans empiracal evidence and entirely based on nothing but our FAITH.

The scriptures were written by God's bodies who had to obey his commands. He used their vocabulary and arranged the words according to his knowledge, which is called the truth. So inspired words are words written by the arrangement of God. These words on paper are only testimonies of the truth that only God an interpret. He uses his saints to read these words so he can interpret them.

Christians aren't the bodies that God reserved for himself so without any authority from God, they use these scriptures for their religious beliefs. This is why there's close to 40,000 denominations and 6,000 religions that came from their own interpretations when there's only one truth. In other words, everyone is a liar in this world except God.

wow for a godspeaker you sure suck at parables...like that was a 9 on the suck o meter...whats up with that ?

x.jpg

I caca dao!

Congrats.

You're discussing treason and you would think liberals would be jumping on the bandwagon along with you.

Problem is you made the mistake of saying you believe in God, so the libs ignored your peaceful refrain and instead jumped right into your ass.

I think you're a potential traitor and they think you're a gun-toting, bible-thumping, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, God-fearing imbecile.

Ever get the feeling you can't win?:cool:

"Hate drew a circle that shut me out
Heretic, Rebel, a thing to Flout
But love and I had the wit to win
We drew a circle that took him in" - Charles Edwin Markham

Love will always triumph in the end, because hate is just too damn stupid.

Dear godspeaker:
And what if you find the enemy is in your own mind?
Do you destroy yourself to get rid of the problem?
Many people do, become self-destructive, so there is truth to this war story!

However, our greatest enemy are things like
fear of the unknown that turns to distrust and ill will
fear of change or control by outside authority that turns to abuse and oppression of others
fear of conflict and confrontation that becomes self-defeating and foments division and war

Fear, division, unresolved conflict
all come from "unforgiveness"

The more we can forgive, we can receive perfect love and truth
that casts out fear and ignorance. so we can no longer be manipulated
by our fears.

As long as you are divided against others, by fear or some other negative perception,
that division is your enemy, NOT EACH OTHER.

This is the oldest trick in the book.
To set people one against the other by playing on their fears, divisions,
conflicts to turn this into a competition to make one side right and the other wrong
to dominate.

So yes, it is true, that both sides see the other as the enemy
and will end up destroying each other and the relationship.

This is exactly how "Satan" wins by selfish manipulation and division.

So the one way to defeat the enemy is to forgive, correct and restore the relationship
between people in harmony. By forgiveness, there is no fear or division for the
devil to play with, to pit anyone against anyone else. God and the Holy Spirit win.

The truth sets us free from strife and conflict, where the devil can no longer divide us.

See also
James 5:16
Matthew 5:44
Matthew 18:15-20

Or in your words: "DON'T read or follow these.
Only God can interpret these anyway. There is only
one mediator between God and man, so without
Christ, as long as there is Antichrist in the world,
then this Antichrist is going to twist and abuse these scriptures
to commit injustice in the name of the law and lead people astray with false religion anyway. So don't bother."

You are one sick fuck

I wouldn't want to have anything to do with your God.

Platoons are in the Army
Commanders are in the Navy

The platoon does not have to do what the Commander tells them

Forum List

Back