Killing the Enemy

A platoon of soldiers were told to go destroy the enemy, but but they came back without accomplishing their mission. Their Commander asked them why they didn't destroy the enemy. The platoon leader said they became friends with the enemy so they couldn't see any reason to destroy their friends. The Commander told them to line up and cover their eyes while he destroyed them. The platoon leader cried out to the Commander asking why they're being destroyed. The Commander told him that anyone who becomes friends with the enemy becomes an enemy and the enemy was ordered to be destroyed. If you would have obeyed my commands to destroy the enemy that you made friends with, you would have spared your life and never have to worry about being destroyed.

i can't tell who is more deranged.....

you....

or your god....

i was just speaking to my god and SHE says that she has just about had it with you and she's thinking about a special place in hell just for you....

she calls it.......cleveland......
You both are idiots.

A platoon of soldiers were told to go destroy the enemy, but but they came back without accomplishing their mission. Their Commander asked them why they didn't destroy the enemy. The platoon leader said they became friends with the enemy so they couldn't see any reason to destroy their friends. The Commander told them to line up and cover their eyes while he destroyed them. The platoon leader cried out to the Commander asking why they're being destroyed. The Commander told him that anyone who becomes friends with the enemy becomes an enemy and the enemy was ordered to be destroyed. If you would have obeyed my commands to destroy the enemy that you made friends with, you would have spared your life and never have to worry about being destroyed.

i can't tell who is more deranged.....

you....

or your god....

i was just speaking to my god and SHE says that she has just about had it with you and she's thinking about a special place in hell just for you....

she calls it.......cleveland......
You both are idiots.

rikules is quoting a woody allen movie and making fun of the nutbar. it's one of the last lines in Love and Death... woody allen is speaking into the camera and says (paraphrasing) "you want to know what death is like? well... it's like.... cleveland".

maybe the reference point helps?

Forum List

Back