Killing for Jesus is like raping for virginity

And yet no one is killing in the name of Jesus. Or suggesting we do so.

I think it's interesting that the more wide spread the Bible has become and the more familiar people become with it the less people are likely to kill for Jesus. Hence why the practice began disappearing as the Bible became available to the people.
Indisputable evidence of how full of shit you are....

American 'crusader' returns to Iraq with Christian militia to fight ISIS: Tattooed former US solider 'wants to keep the church bells ringing' in ancient community

Read more: American crusader Brett returns to Iraq to fight ISIS Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The American wants to keep the church bells ringing. He is not going to blow up a Mosque and force Muslims to convert or die. There is a small difference between the two.
Crusaders are STILL KILLING IN JESUS NAME. Keep up with the conversation, or butt out.

And yet no one is killing in the name of Jesus. Or suggesting we do so.

I think it's interesting that the more wide spread the Bible has become and the more familiar people become with it the less people are likely to kill for Jesus. Hence why the practice began disappearing as the Bible became available to the people.
Indisputable evidence of how full of shit you are....

American 'crusader' returns to Iraq with Christian militia to fight ISIS: Tattooed former US solider 'wants to keep the church bells ringing' in ancient community

Read more: American crusader Brett returns to Iraq to fight ISIS Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The American wants to keep the church bells ringing. He is not going to blow up a Mosque and force Muslims to convert or die. There is a small difference between the two.
Crusaders are STILL KILLING IN JESUS NAME. Keep up with the conversation, or butt out.
Ah gee, I was just trying to point out you are an idiot. Any more failed examples you have?

Christians never killed in Jesus Name. That was the Roman Catholic Institution and they were killing Christians (the Protestants are Christians - hello! ) along with Jews and everyone else. See the Inquisition and for an earlier example - the holocaust. Hitler was a faithful Catholic. He said Himmler was his "Ignatius Loyola". What more do you need? Please know the facts before posting. Thank you.

Not every Christian is a Catholic, but every Catholic is a Christian. Christianity does have plenty of blood on its hands.

Aren't you a Christian?

I worship YHWH, yes, but that does not make me a "christian". I learn from every religion I can, whether Right Hand Path or Left Hand Path. If anything, I am a pagan. A monolotristic, Sumero-Abrahamic pagan.

So who is Jesus to you?

Jesus is the central figure of Christianity.

The stories of Jesus seem to be strangely reminicent of countless other stories from myth and legend. Also, his stories at times seem to reflect astrological symbolism, and have often been used for manipulation/ indoctrination/ social control, as well as an attempt to reform the previous views and depictions of YHWH.

I would say that I respect Jesus, everything that Jesus represents, the beauty of his stories and how they have impacted and manipulated mankind... but whether or not Jesus actually existed is just as irrelevant to me as outlandish creation stories and afterlife myths.

I focus on the here and now. The present. I focus on my own life and how I can potentially affect any of the other six billion plus human lives who are on this planet today, and perhaps those to come. I focus on my own True Will and my own destiny, and the role I choose for it to play in the Universe around me.

I worship YHWH. If Jesus is truly One with God than by worshipping YHWH I am worshipping Jesus too. I have no desire to "follow" the Christian system of indoctrination. I will worship YHWH as I Will, free of the laws and rules of priests and preachers and rabbis and fools.

As far as archetypes go... YHWH and Jesus are radically different. YHWH is a God of creation and destruction. He can be tyrannical and relentless, but also forgiving and compassionate. The archetype of Jesus is about unconditional love, forgiveness, compassion, humility, redemption, salvation, etc...

Whereas YHWH holds in one hand the Sun, and in the other the Moon, Jesus holds only the Sun. The Son holds the Sun, the same Son who seems to have so much in common with the various pagan Sun Gods before him.

Last edited:
Christians never killed in Jesus Name. That was the Roman Catholic Institution and they were killing Christians (the Protestants are Christians - hello! ) along with Jews and everyone else. See the Inquisition and for an earlier example - the holocaust. Hitler was a faithful Catholic. He said Himmler was his "Ignatius Loyola". What more do you need? Please know the facts before posting. Thank you.

Not every Christian is a Catholic, but every Catholic is a Christian. Christianity does have plenty of blood on its hands.

Aren't you a Christian?

I worship YHWH, yes, but that does not make me a "christian". I learn from every religion I can, whether Right Hand Path or Left Hand Path. If anything, I am a pagan. A monolotristic, Sumero-Abrahamic pagan.

So who is Jesus to you?

Jesus is the central figure of Christianity.

The stories of Jesus seem to be strangely reminicent of countless other stories from myth and legend. Also, his stories at times seem to reflect astrological symbolism, and have often been used for manipulation/ indoctrination/ social control, as well as an attempt to reform the previous views and depictions of YHWH.

I would say that I respect Jesus, everything that Jesus represents, the beauty of his stories and how they have impacted and manipulated mankind... but whether or not Jesus actually existed is just as irrelevant to me as outlandish creation stories and afterlife myths.

I focus on the here and now. The present. I focus on my own life and how I can potentially affect any of the other six billion plus human lives who are on this planet today, and perhaps those to come. I focus on my own True Will and my own destiny, and the role I choose for it to play in the Universe around me.

I worship YHWH. If Jesus is truly One with God than by worshipping YHWH I am worshipping Jesus too. I have no desire to "follow" the Christian system of indoctrination. I will worship YHWH as I Will, free of the laws and rules of priests and preachers and rabbis and fools.

As far as archetypes go... YHWH and Jesus are radically different. YHWH is a God of creation and destruction. He can be tyrannical and relentless, but also forgiving and compassionate. The archetype of Jesus is about unconditional love, forgiveness, compassion, humility, redemption, salvation, etc...

Whereas YHWH holds in one hand the Sun, and in the other the Moon, Jesus holds only the Sun. The Son holds the Sun, the same Son who seems to have so much in common with the various pagan Sun Gods before him.

All religions I know of have a core requirement of accepting their god(s) and no other(s) yet you seem to shave that off and think the god(s) are OK with that. How is that?

Defending oneself and others is not murder
It's impossible to convince people that you're killing them for their own good. But you go ahead and tell Jesus that when you get to judgement day and see if he buys it. Fake christian.

What I don't understand is Hangovers focus on christians fighting and killing ISIS but not the muslims(such as the Kurds, Turks, Syrians and Iraqis) fighting and killing ISIS?

I think all the groups fighting ISIS are doing so for the same reason--survival.

Forum List

Back