Killing for Jesus is like raping for virginity

Pray tell, who are these Christian crusaders who kill in the name of Jesus? If you refer to Christians in the Middle East caught up in wars for survival, your perspective is a little skewed don't you think? Their motivation to kill is called "self-preservation."

Killing Jesus, based upon Bill O`Reilly's best-selling book, has now become a 3 hour movie from National Geographic and will be aired on Palm Sunday at 8pm ET, repeating at 11pm Eastern. The film is not based upon religion per se or faith, rather an historical accounting of the life and times of Jesus Christ, based upon knowledge available for research. I plan to watch. Interesting that the actor who plays Jesus is a Muslim and when Bill was questioned about this, his response was that the Muslim actor had the best audition for the role.

Pray tell, who are these Christian crusaders who kill in the name of Jesus? If you refer to Christians in the Middle East caught up in wars for survival, your perspective is a little skewed don't you think? Their motivation to kill is called "self-preservation."

Killing Jesus, based upon Bill O`Reilly's best-selling book, has now become a 3 hour movie from National Geographic and will be aired on Palm Sunday at 8pm ET, repeating at 11pm Eastern. The film is not based upon religion per se or faith, rather an historical accounting of the life and times of Jesus Christ, based upon knowledge available for research. I plan to watch. Interesting that the actor who plays Jesus is a Muslim and when Bill was questioned about this, his response was that the Muslim actor had the best audition for the role.

Lookin' forward to it.
I have that book, and "Zealot" on my list.

I'm trying to recall, kjw47, you said before you were a Jehovah's witness? That cult was founded by a false teacher, you know? Jesus is God. John 1:1 identifies Jesus as God. God came to to earth in the flesh to redeem mankind.
Jesus said to pray to the father, not himself. Jesus said that none are good but the father. You Don't know the truth.

"those who have seen me have seen the Father".....

I'm trying to recall, kjw47, you said before you were a Jehovah's witness? That cult was founded by a false teacher, you know? Jesus is God. John 1:1 identifies Jesus as God. God came to to earth in the flesh to redeem mankind.
Jesus said to pray to the father, not himself. Jesus said that none are good but the father. You Don't know the truth.

John 3:16 says "the Father" gave his "son". The "son" is NOT the "Father". The Father is the creator, The son is the redeemer.

After almost a thousand years the "so called" christians still can't see the evil of killing in the name of Jesus.

Same goes for the Muslims killing for Allah.

Evolution? Nah!
why doesn't anybody ever mention the jews that started and continue to kill for their God, country and world domination? because they sent hilter to protect them by slaughtering their ghetto class and giving them their excuse to go "home" to a "holy land" because they are holy killers? you hypocrisy and cowardice of all those never bringing up the truth of the jews religion of war and murder genocide ect.. is astounding. cowards one and all that never speak the truth.

After almost a thousand years the "so called" christians still can't see the evil of killing in the name of Jesus.

Same goes for the Muslims killing for Allah.

Evolution? Nah!
why doesn't anybody ever mention the jews that started and continue to kill for their God, country and world domination? because they sent hilter to protect them by slaughtering their ghetto class and giving them their excuse to go "home" to a "holy land" because they are holy killers? you hypocrisy and cowardice of all those never bringing up the truth of the jews religion of war and murder genocide ect.. is astounding. cowards one and all that never speak the truth.
Let me guess...you're a Muslim....ISIS? Al Qaeda? Don't you know it's not tolerated to speak anything against the Jews? It's called "antisemitism". But it's ok to demonize the Muslim Semites.

Theos--the only word in greek for--God-god---Ho Theos( THE GOD) is in the second line--meaning the true God--Plain Theos was in the last line= small g god--it did not call the Logos Ho Theos.
god carries the biblical meaning--has godlike qualities--because Gods power goes through Jesus(Acts 2:22) Jesus does not have the power to start with--even in the Lords prayer last line--Jesus teaches--The KINGDOM, POWER, and GLORY all belong to the Father--Hallowed be thy name( Jehovah)--- this is 100% fact.
(This is bottom line reality of all truth--John 4:22-24--one better be doing this daily.)
Trinity translations are erred.

And yet no one is killing in the name of Jesus. Or suggesting we do so.

I think it's interesting that the more wide spread the Bible has become and the more familiar people become with it the less people are likely to kill for Jesus. Hence why the practice began disappearing as the Bible became available to the people.

Christians never killed in Jesus Name. That was the Roman Catholic Institution and they were killing Christians (the Protestants are Christians - hello! ) along with Jews and everyone else. See the Inquisition and for an earlier example - the holocaust. Hitler was a faithful Catholic. He said Himmler was his "Ignatius Loyola". What more do you need? Please know the facts before posting. Thank you.

Not every Christian is a Catholic, but every Catholic is a Christian. Christianity does have plenty of blood on its hands.

Apostasy does that

Christians never killed in Jesus Name. That was the Roman Catholic Institution and they were killing Christians (the Protestants are Christians - hello! ) along with Jews and everyone else. See the Inquisition and for an earlier example - the holocaust. Hitler was a faithful Catholic. He said Himmler was his "Ignatius Loyola". What more do you need? Please know the facts before posting. Thank you.

Not every Christian is a Catholic, but every Catholic is a Christian. Christianity does have plenty of blood on its hands.

Aren't you a Christian?

I worship YHWH, yes, but that does not make me a "christian". I learn from every religion I can, whether Right Hand Path or Left Hand Path. If anything, I am a pagan. A monolotristic, Sumero-Abrahamic pagan.

So you worship Him but don't follow Him

John 3:16 says "the Father" gave his "son". The "son" is NOT the "Father". The Father is the creator, The son is the redeemer.

Jesus is fully God and fully man.

I thank God every day for His Grace and Mercy. People have a right to choose to believe as they wish. He gave us all that right. It is called free will. Loving God is a choice. People will always find an excuse to kill, be it their god, their political views/desires, whatever. The mistake made is to blame God/Jesus Christ for the deeds of mankind.

I think it's interesting that the more wide spread the Bible has become and the more familiar people become with it the less people are likely to kill for Jesus. Hence why the practice began disappearing as the Bible became available to the people.
Indisputable evidence of how full of shit you are....

American 'crusader' returns to Iraq with Christian militia to fight ISIS: Tattooed former US solider 'wants to keep the church bells ringing' in ancient community

Read more: American crusader Brett returns to Iraq to fight ISIS Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Aren't you a Christian?

I worship YHWH, yes, but that does not make me a "christian". I learn from every religion I can, whether Right Hand Path or Left Hand Path. If anything, I am a pagan. A monolotristic, Sumero-Abrahamic pagan.

...like you pretending to be a christian.

Indisputable evidence of how full of shit you are....

American 'crusader' returns to Iraq with Christian militia to fight ISIS: Tattooed former US solider 'wants to keep the church bells ringing' in ancient community

Read more: American crusader Brett returns to Iraq to fight ISIS Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The American wants to keep the church bells ringing. He is not going to blow up a Mosque and force Muslims to convert or die. There is a small difference between the two.

Aren't you a Christian?

...like you pretending to be a christian.
No one says that they are a Christian, and this makes it true, words are just that, words. Actions are what shows one to be a Christian or not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back