Killer Was an Angel Who Killed 27 People

Imptro

Rookie
Dec 18, 2012
Many people get disturbed if you call them fat, thin, black, brown, potato/aloo.

Now imagine if a person is called insane or mentally ill or mental hospital, how much disturbed would he/she get.

I think the shooter was disturbed because people called him mentally ill or insane and forced him to take useless medicines. So he killed 27 people.

I am sorry to say "the killer was an angel who helped worldwide people"

:eusa_eh:

Many people get disturbed if you call them fat, thin, black, brown, potato/aloo.

Now imagine if a person is called insane or mentally ill or mental hospital, how much disturbed would he/she get.

I think the shooter was disturbed because people called him mentally ill or insane and forced him to take useless medicines. So he killed 27 people.

I am sorry to say "the killer was an angel who helped worldwide people"

:eusa_eh:

Whether the killer was good or bad depends on who you are. Jamie Foxx would say that anyone who killed 27 whites was good. Liberals might say that Lanza was a humanitarian that eliminated the carbon footprint of 27 people.

Mostly though, he was an insane murderer.

You really should think about what you post.

No one who kills kids is an "angel".

What about one kid?

No.

Two or three months ago a 5th grade girl was murdered and dismembered near Denver.

The killer was eventually caught because his mother turned him in.

Police found body parts in the murder's room.

I do not recall any national outrage, or Presidential speeches regarding this incident.

.......:eusa_eh:............

The message to the aspiring psychopath: If you want attention, then you will need to be much more horrific than the murderer of one 5th grader.

And if you cannot find a gun as conveniently as you can in Connecticut, then simply drive a bomb into the school (Federal Building, OKC).

The media attention is feeding these guys. 24 hour cable news coverage of anyone's sick fantacy.

How to prevent it?

Turn off the fucking TV.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
That's the environmental pollution from 27 less people the 'Greenies' won't have to worry about.
The 'Greenies' should be absolutely ecstatic after Mahmoud gets his hands on some nukes and the ability to deliver them and earths human population inevitably gets driven back to the numbers it had before the stone age.
You do know, of course, that Lisa Jackson's EPA is involved in a suit with the State of Virginia for the right to seize people's homes, Hugo Chavez style, bulldoze them down, and replant their former sites with grass to ease the pollution caused by too much rainwater, which the EPA now regards as a pollutant. Declaring hay as a pollutant wasn't enough for those overreaching forksucking EPA cretins.

"You go into an area much like the Roman Army did and crucify the first five males you come to, and everybody else goes along after that!" Former EPA Regional Manager Al Armendariz discussing Lisa Jackson's EPA enforcement guidelines, which he unfortunately uttered in a situation that was amenable to tape recording and being replayed over and over, ad nauseum, ad infinitum. Ms Jackson was endowed with Secret Service protection 24/7 from day one of her tenure, Mr Armendariz was not. Ms Jackson is still in her job, Mr Armendariz is likely standing near a highway off ramp in the Dallas area holding a tin cup in one hand and a "Will Work For Food " sign in the other.

Forum List

Back