Zone1 The homeless man that was throwing things at passengers and making statements that he didnt care about life anymore, alarmed the riders.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
A homeless subway rider died after a former Marine put him in a chokehold in the latest instance of 'vigilante justice' plaguing the nation: former prosecutor
Juan Alberto Vasquez, the eyewitness who shot the video, told The New York Times that Neely was screaming about being hungry and thirsty prior to the Monday subway encounter, but did not assault anyone on the train.
"I don't mind going to jail and getting life in prison," Neely said, according to Vasquez. "I'm ready to die."
Neely, 30, who was a former Michael Jackson street performer, according to local reports, was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The reporting of this is despicable. This wasnt vigilante justice, but someone, because the police have been castrated, stepped up and stopped an attack on other people, by one guy who decided to be responsible. The black man, who was "MENTALLY ILL" and had 40 prior arrests, one in particular was a elderly woman who had her face broken by the crazy savage, finally got what he deserved. If the city or state would of put this insane person in an asylum he would still be alive, if the city or state would of kept the guy in prison for his felony assault on the woman, he would still be alive. Nope the Marxists/Democrats dont give a crap about people, especially black people, because if they did, this stuff wouldnt be happening in all the Democrat run cities every week.

Like I said in another thread of this story..........

The guy was obviously tired of it all and was hoping what happened, would happen. He couldn't be bothered with suicide, so he went the cowards way out.

But obviously he was wanting this, because he didn't fight back, he didn't beg to be let go, he didn't ask to get air, he didn't say anything.........he just went with it.

Did the blond guy go too far? Yes. After 5 minutes he should have let up. If the homeless man started back up again, then I would have understood if he dropped him again and didn't let up.

A homeless subway rider died after a former Marine put him in a chokehold in the latest instance of 'vigilante justice' plaguing the nation: former prosecutor The reporting of this is despicable. This wasnt vigilante justice, but someone, because the police have been castrated, stepped up and stopped an attack on other people, by one guy who decided to be responsible. The black man, who was "MENTALLY ILL" and had 40 prior arrests, one in particular was a elderly woman who had her face broken by the crazy savage, finally got what he deserved. If the city or state would of put this insane person in an asylum he would still be alive, if the city or state would of kept the guy in prison for his felony assault on the woman, he would still be alive. Nope the Marxists/Democrats dont give a crap about people, especially black people, because if they did, this stuff wouldnt be happening in all the Democrat run cities every week.
Once somebody is born, the GOP will accept any possible excuse for killing them

Like I said in another thread of this story..........

The guy was obviously tired of it all and was hoping what happened, would happen. He couldn't be bothered with suicide, so he went the cowards way out.

But obviously he was wanting this, because he didn't fight back, he didn't beg to be let go, he didn't ask to get air, he didn't say anything.........he just went with it.

Did the blond guy go too far? Yes. After 5 minutes he should have let up. If the homeless man started back up again, then I would have understood if he dropped him again and didn't let up.
No the marine only did what he needed to do to stop a mentally ill person from harming another normal human being. It is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

There have been dozens of people killed on subways in the past several years, with many more attempted murders - many by blacks pushing Asians and whites down the concert stairs or off the platform. But THIS particular instance, when it is a white U.S. Marine who has served his country and saved people from a criminal black (42 arrests on his record), is when the NYC leftists demand murder charges,

Another example of the priority given to black lives and the double standards of justice.

A homeless subway rider died after a former Marine put him in a chokehold in the latest instance of 'vigilante justice' plaguing the nation: former prosecutor The reporting of this is despicable. This wasnt vigilante justice, but someone, because the police have been castrated, stepped up and stopped an attack on other people, by one guy who decided to be responsible. The black man, who was "MENTALLY ILL" and had 40 prior arrests, one in particular was a elderly woman who had her face broken by the crazy savage, finally got what he deserved. If the city or state would of put this insane person in an asylum he would still be alive, if the city or state would of kept the guy in prison for his felony assault on the woman, he would still be alive. Nope the Marxists/Democrats dont give a crap about people, especially black people, because if they did, this stuff wouldnt be happening in all the Democrat run cities every week.

Most big cities are Democrat.

Gather it was Tummy Tranny , aka Tommy Tainant, who was on a visit to speak at a KKK meeting, representing Disabled Welsh Cretins fighting for King Charlie the Turd .
Who remembers TT , the Welsh answer to Alf Garnett from Till Death Do Us Part?
Stab yourself if you can .

There have been dozens of people killed on subways in the past several years, with many more attempted murders - many by blacks pushing Asians and whites down the concert stairs or off the platform. But THIS particular instance, when it is a white U.S. Marine who has served his country and saved people from a criminal black (42 arrests on his record), is when the NYC leftists demand murder charges,
All of those other cases, the black person who killed someone on the subway was arrested. As they should have been.

This guy was let go after the police had a talk with him.

Now imagine the reverse. A black veteran strangling a white homeless person to death for 15 minutes. Do you think the police would have just let that guy go home after a talking to.

If you do, I have a nice bridge in the area I'd like to sell you.

I hope he can get a fair trial, and not one with 12 leftists on his jury.

My guess is he will plead out.

The problem is, his use of force was excessive. Putting him in a choke hold for a minute to restrain him, probably justified. Putting him in one for 15 minutes -excessive.

If this had been a white homeless person choked to death by someone black, we would not be reading excuses for why it was OK for them to kill him.

If this had been a white homeless person choked to death by someone black, we would not be reading excuses for why it was OK for them to kill him.

If my aunt had testicles, she'd be my uncle.

BUt just for a few laughs... I thought I'd look up some recent cases of homeless being killed. Most of them get shuffled to the I don't care docket.

If it was a mentally ill white person who threatened violence against the subway riders and a black marine put him in a choke hold, he would be applauded, for taking quick action against the creep. But alas, you (a racist prick) can only see the color of a person skin, not the actions of the people doing the deed....

If it was a mentally ill white person who threatened violence against the subway riders and a black marine put him in a choke hold, he would be applauded, for taking quick action against the creep. But alas, you (a racist prick) can only see the color of a person skin, not the actions of the people doing the deed....
You see the color of a persons skin and are trying to justify his death you racist prick.

Forum List

Back