Killer Muslims Lay Siege on School in Pakistan

The Pakistani military needs to man-up and drive the Taliban from those mountain regions where they prosper.

Logistics and difficulties be damned.

If they need help, they can always ask the UN, if not the US directly.

But they really do need to find the Taliban in those regions, and slaughter them, or drive them towards the Afghan border, where WE can be lying in-wait in the mountain passes, and slaughter them, on behalf of our so-called allies.

The time may have come to stop taking prisoners, and just begin killing members of the Taliban... no mercy... no prisoners... an exercise in pest control... a public service on a global scale.

It's fair to criticize the Pakistan government on many things, but this may not be one of them. I'd venture a guess that they are doing everything in their power to halt the Taliban. Allowing them to run rampant only hampers their grip on power. It's similar to the situation in Syria. While the Assad government is far from being "the good guys", it's in their best interests to keep ISIS at bay. Or the situation in Iraq. Saddam was a bad person, but his heavy-handed form of governing was what kept the likes of ISIS from taking control of the country.
Hmmmm... I dunno... shooting from the hip, here... if memory serves correctly, I seem to recall a couple of attempts by the Pakistani government, to send troops to Waziristan and/or other provinces in their north and northwest, and the Army having to withdraw - leaving the Taliban in effective control in some areas. Perhaps I'm remembering that incorrectly.

They already have, multiple times, most recently this month
Deadly suicide attack during play at Kabul school - CNN.com
A fragile peace with Taliban if school attacks escalate
Just a couple of several. They have thrown acid on girls in schools as well.
Us being there now hasn't stopped these types of massacres though.

No; and that is very sad. Are you aware of what has been stopped? The massacre is in Pakistan by the Pakistan Taliban. The US is in Afghanistan. It is up to Pakistan to get its house in order. I hope the US assists even more along with Commonwealth Countries though the Pakistanis do need to invite assistance. To my knowledge they have not done so yet.(Edit) They are cooperating with the yanks but on their own terms, which is fair enough. They have a military that is quite capable.

Greg

Honestly if the Taliban wanted to do this in Afghanistan I think they could, we really don't have that much troops there and we can't be everywhere. There are parts of Afghanistan where you won't see a single NATO or US Troop so I believe they could do it there.

If this had happened in a western country, with this much carnage, I would say it's time to go to war with Islam.

That's the problem. How exactly do you declare war on a religion? Especially one with a billion followers?

A billion followers....
A billion followers....

Why are they always silent after something like this?

If the good do nothing then evil will triumph. This was an attack against Pakistan so any assistance we can give them would be very useful indeed. Pakistan is a complex situation that has just become a little simpler for the US. But we need to take advantage of this new situation. That I leave up to Obama; I wish him well on it but frankly don't expect a lot. I hope to be pleasantly surprised. Greg

Complex? Not in the least, the paki filth had this coming - how many times have they used terrorism (Mumbai, Indian parliament, Afghanistan, etc.,) against others as a tool of the ISI?

Like any sane individual I do not wish to see children injured or killed, but to pretend that the scum of the earth leadership in pakistan did not have this coming is laughable nonsense.

The Pakistani military needs to man-up and drive the Taliban from those mountain regions where they prosper.

Logistics and difficulties be damned.

If they need help, they can always ask the UN, if not the US directly.

But they really do need to find the Taliban in those regions, and slaughter them, or drive them towards the Afghan border, where WE can be lying in-wait in the mountain passes, and slaughter them, on behalf of our so-called allies.

The time may have come to stop taking prisoners, and just begin killing members of the Taliban... no mercy... no prisoners... an exercise in pest control... a public service on a global scale.

The problem is that that human feces hides amongst civilians, unless you are willing to wipe out a population (I am) you can never eliminate them completely, and like cockroaches will continue to strike against you in your homes, schools, etc.

If this had happened in a western country, with this much carnage, I would say it's time to go to war with Islam.

That's the problem. How exactly do you declare war on a religion? Especially one with a billion followers?

A billion followers....
A billion followers....

Why are they always silent after something like this?
So?

There are 2.2 billion Christians - with a bit over half - 1.2 billion just on the Roman Catholic side of the fence - the rest (1 billion) are divided into various Orthodox, endless variations on the Protestant theme, etc.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims - 70% to 90% of them Sunni - and the rest Shia and other variants.

There are 1.1 billion secularists / atheists / agnostics.

If Islam ever decides to go to war with modern-day Christendom, or vice versa - Islam would not win, this time, unlike 800-1000 years ago.

Christendom grew up, and grew vastly more powerful, in the centuries that Islam degenerated and went dormant and eventually fell under the heel of European imperialism.

I don't think we need to worry overly-much about the 'billion followers' - especially given that they're usually their own worst enemy - and enjoy killing each other even more than they enjoy kill Infidels.

Forum List

Back