Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Traditional Marriage Cake; Turned Down By All

Looks like Steve McFuckface didn't actually read the link he posted.

The dude didn't ask for "pro-traditional-marriage" cakes. He specifically asked them to write:

"gay marriage is wrong"

on the cakes.

That is a huge difference.

Now, just for a second, try to be reasonable and actually think about that.

Has anyone here ever, ever, ever gone to a wedding (I assume, a straight wedding) and seen on the wedding cake:

"gay marriage is wrong"

????

Hint: if you are straight, as most all of us are, and you are marrying, the last thing you are thinking about on your wedding day is "gay marriage is wrong". If you are, then something is seriously, and I mean, seriously wrong with you.

Not only that, the first shop the guy called was not even a gay bakery, it was a gay cookie shop, so the product he was asking for, they don't even sell. I mean, how stupid can you get? She even told the doofus TWICE that they don't make cakes. This is just rich. Maybe next time he could call a gay car battery shop and ask them to bake an "I hate gays" cake and see what response he gets.

I know this is a hot-button issue, but really, can't religious conservatives do better than this?

How do you think a black owned bakery would respond were that same guy to call and ask for a cake that says:

"KKK forever"?

I bet that that black bakery (if one even exists, I am not sure of that at all) would probably say no. That being said:

Just for the record, I don't think that "christian" bakeries should have to bake cakes for gay weddings. I think that gay people are also definitely going about this the wrong way. The free market should control here, and if those "christians" are so stupid as to let a good business opportunity go by them and they lose money or go out of business, well then, that's their problem. Yeshuah said to his followers that they are "in this world but not of this world", but nowhere did he say that Christians cannot do business with people who are not as they are. Gee, Christians, this is one helluva way to "witness" to people who are not as you would wish for them to be.

Not only that, I bet top dollar that gay people do not go into a "christian" bakery and ask for

"straight marriage is wrong"

to be put on their wedding cake.

Derideo_Te Mertex Pogo Wolfsister77 LoneLaugher Carla_Danger Nyvin AceRothstein BULLDOG Dana7360 Grandma jillian JoeB131 Luddly Neddite mdk Nosmo King Plasmaball rightwinger Science*Good Vandalshandle Wry Catcher Howey

Maybe you good folks might want to add some to this discussion. This could get fun.

Let the right-wing Umbragefest begin!!!

Someone needs to tell this dipshit that this is not Ireland. There is no guarantee for accommodation of political messaging here.

Why is that the left likes to compare us to other countries (as justification) when it fits their agenda?

-Geaux

Someone needs to tell this dipshit that this is not Ireland. There is no guarantee for accommodation of political messaging here.

Why is that the left likes to compare us to other countries (as justification) when it fits their agenda?

-Geaux

If you don't like the Civil Rights Act as it is today, write your congressman. Y'all have a majority here in a few days.

As far as comparisons go though, it is like saying "I don't like how Putin treated Pussy Riot, so now I'm gonna harass some Christians at their church." Obviously a dumb justification for doing the wrong thing.

These cocksuckers are forcing the laws and courts to do things their way or they will out a lot of Republicans and Dems in red state areas.

So the Republicans cant or wont do anything to keep the majority on equal legal footing with all the leftwing butt-fuckers that demand they get favoritism.

Anyone with any honesty or common sense knows that 'Civil Rights' has been code for 'fucking over white men' for the last 40 years.

What kind of doofus wants a wedding cake with a hateful political slogan on it?

Sounds like the kind of moronic stunt that criminal O'Keefe tries to pull.

Forum List

Back