Kill! Kill! Kill!

You're not very aware, Lutherans have a catechism too.
Never claimed I was.

They are just Catholic lite, so it’s not surprising.

Who do they say killed Christ?

Idk, do you some research. ;)

In the meantime, The Bible says what's what.

I think them Lutherans owe me.
Ignorance and apathy. That’s a great combination.

Do you believe you helped kill Christ?

I believe you're a sociopathic douchebag.

I'm not Jewish in ary a way, that doesn't mean I hate them, rather I support them.

Fuck off, dingus, you moron.
Because I asked you a question?
No, because I already know you're a sociopathic douche.

You have displayed that in spades, always.

"Isis claims bombing that killed five on Jolo island
Officials say local affiliate Abu Sayyaf was likely behind blast that targeted elite army unit"
Philippines: Isis claims bombing that killed five on Jolo island

Another day...another Muslim slaughter in the news....

1.In a study of the historicity of Islam, several rather significant…and dramatic… issues stand out.

First, it is based on 7th century tribal aims, meaning the dominance of one’s tribe over all others.

Second, the design for domination is not to win over others by good works and good examples, but rather by murder and threats.

Third, and most essential in understanding the contemporary ramifications, unlike Judeo-Christian iterations, it has not undergone a reformation: these same doctrines apply for large segments of the Muslim ummah, community:

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Kill those who insult Islam or the Prophet

C) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

H) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

2. If we choose as a Litmus Test the sanctity of human life, then we find Islam, Marxism, Nazism, Progressivism, Liberalism, and every Democrat candidate for the presidency on the same side. Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust” points to the extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.

3. “Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam.” Bill Donohue

Should there be any doubt as to the truth of this statement, consider the Salman Rushdie event…
This is what passed for normal in the Muslim community.

'After the Rushdie affair, Islam in Britain became fused with an agenda of murder'
Melanie Phillips

In 1988, the novelist and British citizen Salman Rushdie published his novel, The Satanic Verses. A bitter satire on Islam which understandably gave serious offence, its publication provoked uproar in the Islamic world ….in Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa, sentencing Rushdie to death for writing the book, …As a result, Rushdie was forced to go into hiding for many years and to live the life of a highly guarded fugitive, with a bounty on his head for anyone who succeeded in killing him.

Sayed Abdul Quddus, the secretary of the Bradford Council of Mosques, claimed that Rushdie had 'tortured Islam' and deserved to pay the penalty by 'hanging'.

Speaking in Bradford, where the first demonstrations against the book took place, he said: 'Muslims here would kill him and I would willingly sacrifice my own life and that of my children to carry out the ayatollah's wishes should the opportunity arise.' Dr Kalim Siddiqui, director of the Iranian-backed Muslim Institute, shouted at a meeting: 'I would like every Muslim to raise his hand in agreement with the death sentence on Salman Rushdie. Let the world see that every Muslim agrees that this man should be put away.'”
'After the Rushdie affair, Islam in Britain became fused with an agenda of murder'

Is murder an acceptable method of spreading a faith?????

Kill Them All and let God sort them out.

You miss the point.

Killing is the objection.

8. In America, the same alibiing for Islam came from the very top, for reasons that I find obvious and evident:

What is the reason behind these lies that Obama released on an unsuspecting public:

. Obama Saying 'Islam has been Woven into the Fabric of our Country Since its Founding'

Obama “told you that radical Islamist terrorism does not stem from ideology.” Pompeo, at site of Obama's address to Muslim world, rebukes his legacy: 'Age of self-inflicted American shame is over'

Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacrehttps://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-says-we-are-to-blame-not-islamic-terrorism-for-orlando-massacre/

“Isis is not about Islam, says Obama”
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

“Obama on ISIS: ‘They’re not an existential threat to us’”
Obama on ISIS: 'They're not an existential threat to us'

"Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist OrganizationLatest Blog Posts | CBN.com
"The Muslim Brotherhood called for “a long, uncompromising jihad” in Egypt just days after a delegation of the Islamist group’s key leaders and allies met with the State Department, according to an official statement released this week.

Just days after a delegation that included two top Brotherhood leaders was
hosted at the State Department, the organization released an official statement calling on its supporters to “prepare” for jihad, according to an independent translation of the statement first posted on Tuesday."
Open Jihad Declared in Egypt Following State Dept. Meeting with Muslim Brotherhood-Aligned Leaders

For those who are oblivious: We're going to have to kill these motherfuckers, because they want to kill or enslave us.

The sooner you realize that, the better off you will be.

You are the Kafir, will you fight for your survival, or no?

Never claimed I was.

They are just Catholic lite, so it’s not surprising.

Who do they say killed Christ?

I'm not Jewish in ary a way, that doesn't mean I hate them, rather I support them.

Really? What have I done that would lead you to that conclusion?

Officials say local affiliate Abu Sayyaf was likely behind blast that targeted elite army unit"

1.In a study of the historicity of Islam, several rather significant…and dramatic… issues stand out.

First, it is based on 7th century tribal aims, meaning the dominance of one’s tribe over all others.

Second, the design for domination is not to win over others by good works and good examples, but rather by murder and threats.

Third, and most essential in understanding the contemporary ramifications, unlike Judeo-Christian iterations, it has not undergone a reformation: these same doctrines apply for large segments of the Muslim ummah, community:

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

G) Kill gays

2. If we choose as a Litmus Test the sanctity of human life, then we find Islam, Marxism, Nazism, Progressivism, Liberalism, and every Democrat candidate for the presidency on the same side. Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust” points to the extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.

3. “Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam.” Bill Donohue

Should there be any doubt as to the truth of this statement, consider the Salman Rushdie event…

Melanie Phillips

In 1988, the novelist and British citizen Salman Rushdie published his novel, The Satanic Verses. A bitter satire on Islam which understandably gave serious offence, its publication provoked uproar in the Islamic world ….in Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa, sentencing Rushdie to death for writing the book, …As a result, Rushdie was forced to go into hiding for many years and to live the life of a highly guarded fugitive, with a bounty on his head for anyone who succeeded in killing him.

Sayed Abdul Quddus, the secretary of the Bradford Council of Mosques, claimed that Rushdie had 'tortured Islam' and deserved to pay the penalty by 'hanging'.

Speaking in Bradford, where the first demonstrations against the book took place, he said: 'Muslims here would kill him and I would willingly sacrifice my own life and that of my children to carry out the ayatollah's wishes should the opportunity arise.' Dr Kalim Siddiqui, director of the Iranian-backed Muslim Institute, shouted at a meeting: 'I would like every Muslim to raise his hand in agreement with the death sentence on Salman Rushdie. Let the world see that every Muslim agrees that this man should be put away.'”

You miss the point.

I think you mean "objective", no?

For those who are oblivious: We're going to have to kill these motherfuckers, because they want to kill or enslave us.

The sooner you realize that, the better off you will be.

You are the Kafir, will you fight for your survival, or no?
Why haven’t you done anything about it?

9. Did I mention that the elites, especially Democrat leaders, have sold out America and Western Civilization?

“…15-minute video, exposing leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood in their own words as they continue their mission started in the 1920s of creating a global Islamic caliphate throughout the entire world.

Its stated goals are to spread Islam and the word of the Quran throughout the world with the ultimate objective being the creation of a global Caliphate," …

…their work in America is a kind of grand jihad. In eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and sabotaging it's miserable house by their hands of all the nations in which they operate," Nadwi's memo says.” NEW: Must Watch Exposé Of The Muslim Brotherhood With Key Organization Leaders

10. Obama....for the Muslim Brootherhood, not with America.

Documents show Obama Administration’s close ties to Muslim Brotherhood

…Leftists and Islamic supremacists who have for years now ridiculed the idea that the Obama Administration had any special interest in or dealings with the Muslim Brotherhood.

“US document reveals cooperation between Washington and Brotherhood,”
Documents show Obama Administration’s close ties to Muslim Brotherhood

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

We're just not even going there.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

We're just not even going there.
I still don’t see it. Can you give me the thumbnail version?

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

You miss the point.

I think you mean "objective", no?

You know better.

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

You miss the point.

What ISIS. Trump said he defeated them.

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

Speaking from a position of moral philosophy, Christianity or raw ethos and epistemology of belief in the Logos has provided mankind with an indelible, unchanging set of overarching/always true and always pro-human race moral principles which had served as the bedrock foundation of all civilizations leading up to the founding of the US of A. On the values of the Logos has risen the most merciful and free society in all of human history. Understood In that vein alone Islam is the antithesis of moral philosophy which promotes the survival of the human race and growth of individual freedom and liberty to its apex . . . our nation under God.

The base ethos of Islam is conquest and eternally simmering hatred on the non-believer. The base ethos of Christianity, although it conflicts with the natural state of human being-ness which is uncertainty and chaos, is peace, acceptance and forgiveness. Islam removes the gift of individuality and equality and personal dignity in exchange for enforced submission to Allah and taking violent action in Allah's name in order to spread that god's word and will. Christianity does not inherently seek to proselytize by violence. Never has, never shall.

Where so many recent generations go wrong in believing Christendom has a long history of conversion by the sword is in misunderstanding the difference between politicized Christianity and Christianity as a personal faith and way of life. While it is true that many civilizations down through history have married Christian missionary work to colonial conquest, the base teachings of Christ or the Logos are innocent of such worldly political machinations. Islam on the other hand is married from the core of its founding and enduring teachings to spread itself by the sword and kill or conquer all non-believers.

Regrettably, this clash of faiths, ethos, epistemology, ideology and colossi of religious beliefs continues on to this day as an ancient scar on the face of our world; two distinct major belief systems still vying to snuff each other out of existence, with the balance of the human race caught in the middle. The average Muslim is no different than the average Christian; both believers in those different faiths want nothing more than to survive, embrace individual freedom, have and do the best by their families and eat Big Macs. The key difference, however, between the average--dare I say "innocent"--Christian and Muslim is in the indoctrination into each respective faith which lays bare and must examine what each faith's core belief espouses.

The average Christian living in a majority Christian nation attends religious services once or a few times per week seeking a taste of the "good" word and a helping of wholesome fellowship in the teachings and moral philosophy of the ancient Logos. Nowhere in those Sunday sessions is or will ever be found a call for violence against the followers of Muhammed, simply for their differing beliefs in who God is and what God stands for. The average Muslim on the other hand is at risk of being radicalized by ancient Islamic teaching which to this day do indeed call for in many allegorical and metaphorical passages as well as literal ones, direct violence against non-believers, Christians and Jews in particular. That, my USMB friends is and always will be the core difference between Christianity and Islam. To deny it is to deny the teachings of the Prophet.

Can Muslims and Christians co-exist within the political demarcations of the same nation possessed of the same laws, rights and individual freedoms? Yes, I believe so, but only if the ancient indelible moral philosophies of the Logos reign supreme and the Muslims who exist under those teachings assimilate to Christian values. A nation founded on Islamic moral philosophy cannot be compassionate to or respectful of a diverse citizenry without penalizing those who do not convert to that faith. That is the reality of the matter. Thus, when confronted with domination or invasion by Muslim culture, peoples or crusaders for that faith, Christians must at minimum ensure assimilation to their ancient moral foundations or pick up the sword in answer to the invading hordes.

Pershing had the right idea: Grease the bullets with lard and shoot them.

If you would alter that prescription from bullets to information, social media, the internet, and every form of education.....I would agree with you.

Civilization must insist on a reformation of Islam.
Civilization and Islam do not mix.
Grease the bullets with lard and shoot them in the head. Problem solved.

Civilization and Islam do not mix.
Grease the bullets with lard and shoot them in the head. Problem solved.
1inet-toughguy.jpg

Forum List

Back