Kill! Kill! Kill!

"Isis claims bombing that killed five on Jolo island
Officials say local affiliate Abu Sayyaf was likely behind blast that targeted elite army unit"
Philippines: Isis claims bombing that killed five on Jolo island

Another day...another Muslim slaughter in the news....

1.In a study of the historicity of Islam, several rather significant…and dramatic… issues stand out.

First, it is based on 7th century tribal aims, meaning the dominance of one’s tribe over all others.

Second, the design for domination is not to win over others by good works and good examples, but rather by murder and threats.

Third, and most essential in understanding the contemporary ramifications, unlike Judeo-Christian iterations, it has not undergone a reformation: these same doctrines apply for large segments of the Muslim ummah, community:

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Kill those who insult Islam or the Prophet

C) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

H) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

2. If we choose as a Litmus Test the sanctity of human life, then we find Islam, Marxism, Nazism, Progressivism, Liberalism, and every Democrat candidate for the presidency on the same side. Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust” points to the extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.

3. “Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam.” Bill Donohue

Should there be any doubt as to the truth of this statement, consider the Salman Rushdie event…
This is what passed for normal in the Muslim community.

'After the Rushdie affair, Islam in Britain became fused with an agenda of murder'
Melanie Phillips

In 1988, the novelist and British citizen Salman Rushdie published his novel, The Satanic Verses. A bitter satire on Islam which understandably gave serious offence, its publication provoked uproar in the Islamic world ….in Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa, sentencing Rushdie to death for writing the book, …As a result, Rushdie was forced to go into hiding for many years and to live the life of a highly guarded fugitive, with a bounty on his head for anyone who succeeded in killing him.

Sayed Abdul Quddus, the secretary of the Bradford Council of Mosques, claimed that Rushdie had 'tortured Islam' and deserved to pay the penalty by 'hanging'.

Speaking in Bradford, where the first demonstrations against the book took place, he said: 'Muslims here would kill him and I would willingly sacrifice my own life and that of my children to carry out the ayatollah's wishes should the opportunity arise.' Dr Kalim Siddiqui, director of the Iranian-backed Muslim Institute, shouted at a meeting: 'I would like every Muslim to raise his hand in agreement with the death sentence on Salman Rushdie. Let the world see that every Muslim agrees that this man should be put away.'”
'After the Rushdie affair, Islam in Britain became fused with an agenda of murder'

Is murder an acceptable method of spreading a faith?????

No, but that's what Islam does. Most of Pinoy/Pinays I know are Catholic or Methodist. I think it's Methodist, anyway..could be Presbyterian.

Koreans too. I think it's Methodist, what says PoliticalChic ?

I know where their church is, but I'm not there right now. :rolleyes:

I reckon I'm a bad man. :(

That island sits half way between Mindanao which is Muslim and Indonesia which of course is Muslim so my guess its Muslim too. Most of the Phillipines is Catholic, a holdover from the days when the Philippines was a Spanish possession till we took over after the Spanish American war. We gave them independence right after WWII.

Fighting the Moors (Moros in Spanish), Muslim rebels on Mindanao is when the US army adopted the Colt 1911 45 automatic as the standard sidearm. They needed the additional stopping power to take down the charging Moors.

Officials say local affiliate Abu Sayyaf was likely behind blast that targeted elite army unit"

1.In a study of the historicity of Islam, several rather significant…and dramatic… issues stand out.

First, it is based on 7th century tribal aims, meaning the dominance of one’s tribe over all others.

Second, the design for domination is not to win over others by good works and good examples, but rather by murder and threats.

Third, and most essential in understanding the contemporary ramifications, unlike Judeo-Christian iterations, it has not undergone a reformation: these same doctrines apply for large segments of the Muslim ummah, community:

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

G) Kill gays

2. If we choose as a Litmus Test the sanctity of human life, then we find Islam, Marxism, Nazism, Progressivism, Liberalism, and every Democrat candidate for the presidency on the same side. Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust” points to the extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.

3. “Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam.” Bill Donohue

Should there be any doubt as to the truth of this statement, consider the Salman Rushdie event…

Melanie Phillips

In 1988, the novelist and British citizen Salman Rushdie published his novel, The Satanic Verses. A bitter satire on Islam which understandably gave serious offence, its publication provoked uproar in the Islamic world ….in Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa, sentencing Rushdie to death for writing the book, …As a result, Rushdie was forced to go into hiding for many years and to live the life of a highly guarded fugitive, with a bounty on his head for anyone who succeeded in killing him.

Sayed Abdul Quddus, the secretary of the Bradford Council of Mosques, claimed that Rushdie had 'tortured Islam' and deserved to pay the penalty by 'hanging'.

Speaking in Bradford, where the first demonstrations against the book took place, he said: 'Muslims here would kill him and I would willingly sacrifice my own life and that of my children to carry out the ayatollah's wishes should the opportunity arise.' Dr Kalim Siddiqui, director of the Iranian-backed Muslim Institute, shouted at a meeting: 'I would like every Muslim to raise his hand in agreement with the death sentence on Salman Rushdie. Let the world see that every Muslim agrees that this man should be put away.'”

No, but that's what Islam does. Most of Pinoy/Pinays I know are Catholic or Methodist. I think it's Methodist, anyway..could be Presbyterian.

That island sits half way between Mindanao which is Muslim and Indonesia which of course is Muslim so my guess its Muslim too. Most of the Phillipines is Catholic, a holdover from the days when the Philippines was a Spanish possession till we took over after the Spanish American war. We gave them independence right after WWII.

Fighting the Moors (Moros in Spanish), Muslim rebels on Mindanao is when the US army adopted the Colt 1911 45 automatic as the standard sidearm. They needed the additional stopping power to take down the charging Moors.

And lard?

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

Kill Them All and let God sort them out.

You miss the point.

Killing is the objection.
What ISIS. Trump said he defeated them.

The ISIS that Obama created....

9. In his battle to abet the creation of a Muslim Caliphate, Obama clearing the field for the creation of ISIS by refusing to leave any troops as a counterweight in Iraq

"With regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should be a status of forces agreement,” Romney told Obama as the two convened on the Lynn University campus in Boca Raton, Fla., that October evening.

“That’s not true,” Obama interjected. “Oh, you didn’t want a status of forces agreement?” Romney asked as an argument ensued.“No,” Obama said. “What I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.”
Obama Suddenly No Longer Interested in Taking Credit for Ending Iraq War | FrontPage Magazinehttp://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dg...erested-in-taking-credit-for-ending-iraq-war/

"The toll wreaked by his disengagement from the world and retreat from the use of American influence is severe. While ISIS expands its reach with summary executions possibly running into the thousands, Obama is left to offload onto Maliki all responsibility for the chaos that’s happened and all that’s to come.

That's the easy way for Obama to escape admitting that he blew it."
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/obama-wrought-article-1.1832083#ixzz35TDXzhJC

[Obama] “… underestimated the tenacity and viciousness of radical Islamism, a debauched strain of the faith that seeks to upend every other form of worship or governance. ISIS drove to the outskirts of Baghdad as America hesitated. They raped and pillaged and murdered tens of thousands of innocents. They birthed a caliphate across Syria and Iraq and launched terror attacks that killed all across continents.”
WATCH: Pompeo Delivers Rip-Snorting Speech In Cairo, Eviscerates Obama

….did you know Hussein installed ISIS-supporting Islamist as senior adviser in Homeland Security???

Would an American do this?????
Not hardly.

10. Then, there’s this: Obama’s support for the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, the maniacs waiting for 12th Imam to immolate the entire world? An accident? Or based on his faith?
Obama made certain that America showed no support for the ‘Green Revolution’ when the people of Iran protested the savage mullah’s…

“[Obama’s] “reluctance, to wield our influence kept us silent as the people of Iran rose up against the mullahs in Tehran in the Green Revolution. The ayatollahs and their henchmen murdered, jailed, and intimidated freedom-loving Iranians, and they wrongly blamed America for this unrest when it was their own tyranny that had fueled it. Emboldened, the regime spread its cancerous influence to Yemen, to Iraq, to Syria, and still further into Lebanon.”

You should study this post so you won't be RealDumb.

Last edited:

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

Speaking from a position of moral philosophy, Christianity or raw ethos and epistemology of belief in the Logos has provided mankind with an indelible, unchanging set of overarching/always true and always pro-human race moral principles which had served as the bedrock foundation of all civilizations leading up to the founding of the US of A. On the values of the Logos has risen the most merciful and free society in all of human history. Understood In that vein alone Islam is the antithesis of moral philosophy which promotes the survival of the human race and growth of individual freedom and liberty to its apex . . . our nation under God.

The base ethos of Islam is conquest and eternally simmering hatred on the non-believer. The base ethos of Christianity, although it conflicts with the natural state of human being-ness which is uncertainty and chaos, is peace, acceptance and forgiveness. Islam removes the gift of individuality and equality and personal dignity in exchange for enforced submission to Allah and taking violent action in Allah's name in order to spread that god's word and will. Christianity does not inherently seek to proselytize by violence. Never has, never shall.

Where so many recent generations go wrong in believing Christendom has a long history of conversion by the sword is in misunderstanding the difference between politicized Christianity and Christianity as a personal faith and way of life. While it is true that many civilizations down through history have married Christian missionary work to colonial conquest, the base teachings of Christ or the Logos are innocent of such worldly political machinations. Islam on the other hand is married from the core of its founding and enduring teachings to spread itself by the sword and kill or conquer all non-believers.

Regrettably, this clash of faiths, ethos, epistemology, ideology and colossi of religious beliefs continues on to this day as an ancient scar on the face of our world; two distinct major belief systems still vying to snuff each other out of existence, with the balance of the human race caught in the middle. The average Muslim is no different than the average Christian; both believers in those different faiths want nothing more than to survive, embrace individual freedom, have and do the best by their families and eat Big Macs. The key difference, however, between the average--dare I say "innocent"--Christian and Muslim is in the indoctrination into each respective faith which lays bare and must examine what each faith's core belief espouses.

The average Christian living in a majority Christian nation attends religious services once or a few times per week seeking a taste of the "good" word and a helping of wholesome fellowship in the teachings and moral philosophy of the ancient Logos. Nowhere in those Sunday sessions is or will ever be found a call for violence against the followers of Muhammed, simply for their differing beliefs in who God is and what God stands for. The average Muslim on the other hand is at risk of being radicalized by ancient Islamic teaching which to this day do indeed call for in many allegorical and metaphorical passages as well as literal ones, direct violence against non-believers, Christians and Jews in particular. That, my USMB friends is and always will be the core difference between Christianity and Islam. To deny it is to deny the teachings of the Prophet.

Can Muslims and Christians co-exist within the political demarcations of the same nation possessed of the same laws, rights and individual freedoms? Yes, I believe so, but only if the ancient indelible moral philosophies of the Logos reign supreme and the Muslims who exist under those teachings assimilate to Christian values. A nation founded on Islamic moral philosophy cannot be compassionate to or respectful of a diverse citizenry without penalizing those who do not convert to that faith. That is the reality of the matter. Thus, when confronted with domination or invasion by Muslim culture, peoples or crusaders for that faith, Christians must at minimum ensure assimilation to their ancient moral foundations or pick up the sword in answer to the invading hordes.

Very nicely put.

I'm not so certain about that 'co-exist' thing.

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

And lard?

I don't know about that but there should have been lots of it around. Lechon, roasted pig is a very popular dish in the Philippines.
I had some guys come to my place to roast a pig for a promotion party I gave. They brought a live pig then butched and roasted it on site. Very humane too, they got the pig loaded on rum before they butchered it. Then they put it on a bamboo spit and one of guys sat down there turning that pig over a fire all day long. Tasty!

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

And lard?

I don't know about that but there should have been lots of it around. Lechon, roasted pig is a very popular dish in the Philippines.
I had some guys come to my place to roast a pig for a promotion party I gave. They brought a live pig then butched and roasted it on site. Very humane too, they got the pig loaded on rum before they butchered it. Then they put it on a bamboo spit and one of guys sat down there turning that pig over a fire all day long. Tasty!

Roast pig!

Memories of Botin's in Madrid.....

945_1889.gl.jpg

https://www.thefork.com/restaurant/botin/3477

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

Speaking from a position of moral philosophy, Christianity or raw ethos and epistemology of belief in the Logos has provided mankind with an indelible, unchanging set of overarching/always true and always pro-human race moral principles which had served as the bedrock foundation of all civilizations leading up to the founding of the US of A. On the values of the Logos has risen the most merciful and free society in all of human history. Understood In that vein alone Islam is the antithesis of moral philosophy which promotes the survival of the human race and growth of individual freedom and liberty to its apex . . . our nation under God.

The base ethos of Islam is conquest and eternally simmering hatred on the non-believer. The base ethos of Christianity, although it conflicts with the natural state of human being-ness which is uncertainty and chaos, is peace, acceptance and forgiveness. Islam removes the gift of individuality and equality and personal dignity in exchange for enforced submission to Allah and taking violent action in Allah's name in order to spread that god's word and will. Christianity does not inherently seek to proselytize by violence. Never has, never shall.

Where so many recent generations go wrong in believing Christendom has a long history of conversion by the sword is in misunderstanding the difference between politicized Christianity and Christianity as a personal faith and way of life. While it is true that many civilizations down through history have married Christian missionary work to colonial conquest, the base teachings of Christ or the Logos are innocent of such worldly political machinations. Islam on the other hand is married from the core of its founding and enduring teachings to spread itself by the sword and kill or conquer all non-believers.

Regrettably, this clash of faiths, ethos, epistemology, ideology and colossi of religious beliefs continues on to this day as an ancient scar on the face of our world; two distinct major belief systems still vying to snuff each other out of existence, with the balance of the human race caught in the middle. The average Muslim is no different than the average Christian; both believers in those different faiths want nothing more than to survive, embrace individual freedom, have and do the best by their families and eat Big Macs. The key difference, however, between the average--dare I say "innocent"--Christian and Muslim is in the indoctrination into each respective faith which lays bare and must examine what each faith's core belief espouses.

The average Christian living in a majority Christian nation attends religious services once or a few times per week seeking a taste of the "good" word and a helping of wholesome fellowship in the teachings and moral philosophy of the ancient Logos. Nowhere in those Sunday sessions is or will ever be found a call for violence against the followers of Muhammed, simply for their differing beliefs in who God is and what God stands for. The average Muslim on the other hand is at risk of being radicalized by ancient Islamic teaching which to this day do indeed call for in many allegorical and metaphorical passages as well as literal ones, direct violence against non-believers, Christians and Jews in particular. That, my USMB friends is and always will be the core difference between Christianity and Islam. To deny it is to deny the teachings of the Prophet.

Can Muslims and Christians co-exist within the political demarcations of the same nation possessed of the same laws, rights and individual freedoms? Yes, I believe so, but only if the ancient indelible moral philosophies of the Logos reign supreme and the Muslims who exist under those teachings assimilate to Christian values. A nation founded on Islamic moral philosophy cannot be compassionate to or respectful of a diverse citizenry without penalizing those who do not convert to that faith. That is the reality of the matter. Thus, when confronted with domination or invasion by Muslim culture, peoples or crusaders for that faith, Christians must at minimum ensure assimilation to their ancient moral foundations or pick up the sword in answer to the invading hordes.

Very nicely put.

I for one still want to believe all us common folk can coexist in relative social peace. The laws of the land have historically been that great arbiter between cultural divides and clashing. Unfortunately these days, throughout the Western World, postmodernism and political correctness cults have force fed our leaders into passing laws which aggravate cultural differences rather than serve as civilizational emissaries which keep the peace between them and mediate their differences with sane and just authority. We've seen this happen time and again recently in Western Europe, Scandinavia and even here at home in America. Rather than pass laws all cultures can come together under or unite in following, PC politicians have instead instituted laws aimed at further dividing cultures by elevating or even "canonizing" one bad, newly introduced culture over "indigenous" multi-generational ones already living there and long established. Conflict, the postmodernists have realized, breeds political currency and votes cast out of hatred.

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

Very nicely put.

I for one still want to believe all us common folk can coexist in relative social peace. The laws of the land have historically been that great arbiter between cultural divides and clashing. Unfortunately these days, throughout the Western World, postmodernism and political correctness cults have force fed our leaders into passing laws which aggravate cultural differences rather than serve as civilizational emissaries which keep the peace between them and mediate their differences with sane and just authority. We've seen this happen time and again recently in Western Europe, Scandinavia and even here at home in America. Rather than pass laws all cultures can come together under or unite in following, PC politicians have instead instituted laws aimed at further dividing cultures by elevating or even "canonizing" one bad, newly introduced culture over "indigenous" multi-generational ones already living there and long established. Conflict, the postmodernists have realized, breeds political currency and votes cast out of hatred.

I'm trying to see how your post applies here, specifically to that element of the Muslim community that yearns for the world that their Prophet promised them, and the mechanisms they were told to use to make it come to fruition.

I hope you aren't ignoring the gulf between those whose thinking comes from Western Civilization, and that of those living here, but with a vastly different view.

I tried to spell it out in this thread, and there will be others, but there is a threat that far too many in charge are willing to ignore, even pretend doesn't exist.

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

"kill kill kill"

I see you decided to post your own personal motto.

I don't have a license to kill......

.....but I do have a learner's permit.

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

No but the US does it.

Could you point out which one is you in this vid?

As the saying goes, ‘you can take the boy out of the country, but you can’t take country out of the boy.’

Seems to apply in this context, as well:

4. “According to a Pew opinion poll last month, only 7 percent of Muslims in Britain see themselves as British citizens first, while 81 percent identify themselves as Muslims first (compared to 42-46 percent for Muslims in France and even 23-59 percent in Egypt). Five years after 9/11, a majority of them still do not believe that Arabs had anything to do with that event—that after Bin Laden himself admitted it—no wonder, when even Dr. Mohammad Naseem, chairman of the Birmingham Central Mosque, claimed in July 2005 that “Muslims all over the world have never heard of an organization called al-Qaeda.” Londonistan Is Still with Us - Foreign Policy Research Institute

and

Nick Britten, Leading cleric rails at injustice of ‘Muslim bashing,’ The Telegraph, 28/07/2005

5. Nearly as surprising as that of the doctrines of over a billion people demanding an official death sentence for speech they don’t agree with, was what has become both de jure and de facto in both the UK and America, is the acceptance and fear of calling out the barbaric doctrines.

Phillips writes of the response to calls for Rushdie’s death:

“The home of freedom of speech was playing host to the burning of books and an openly homicidal witch-hunt. Yet not one person who called for Rushdie to be killed was prosecuted for incitement to murder.

…it was Britain that was under attack from an Islamism that required the British state to dump its most cherished values in order to placate the Muslim minority. Yet this was promptly inverted to claim that it was Islam that was under attack. Thus, Islamist violence was justified and its victim blamed instead for aggression, the pattern that has come to characterise the Muslim attitude to conflict worldwide.” 'After the Rushdie affair, Islam in Britain became fused with an agenda of murder'
Historically................our cultures clash.............it's that simple...............

Nations have different cultures and beliefs...............you sell that then you screw yourself...........

Been going on since the 7th Century..........nothing is going to change that.

If GHANDI couldn't do it............NO ONE CAN............another history lesson.....

Then we could get into Bangledesh.....and history of it.............ALL THE SAME..............only fools think differently............

What do you suppose it the motivation for non-Muslim political elites in both America and the UK, to make excuses for, and shield the homicidal tendencies?

Why do they not challenge this particular group to choose the Constitution or sharia?

I understand why Hussein did so....but what about the others who do it?

Why?

Trump joking with Putin over eliminating journalists is a betrayal of America. So is ignoring it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...e9-916d-9c61607d8190_story.html?noredirect=on
Making fun of Democrat hoaxes isn't treason.
Democrats made up Russian Collusion.
Laughing about how ridiculous it turned out to be isn't a betrayal of America.
It's just pointing out the obvious and turning Democrats into the butt of the joke.
Too bad if they're offended.

The Democrat debates illustrated the joke that the Democrat Party has become.
Each candidate trying to outdo the other in proclaiming their love for foreign invaders.
Democrats don't have one serious candidate because they all lie about everything.
Even Kamala Harris's attacks against Biden were a joke.
Being against forced busing isn't racist. It's just common-sense. Probably the only thing Joe Biden has ever been right about in his life.
Busing kids all over the city in hopes of integrating them was a failed policy that members of the black community are against.
They want to create schools and cities where no whites are allowed.
Same with Muslims. Creating Muslim only zones.
Coming from a diverse political party it seems strange that their base is so against diversity and so racist.

" A 1972 Gallup poll showed that 77 percent of whites were against busing. The same poll showed 47 percent of blacks were against it as well."
How the Liberal Embrace of Busing Hurt the Cause of Integration

Kamala Harris is a back-stabbing snake....and, as such, is in the right party.

As the saying goes, ‘you can take the boy out of the country, but you can’t take country out of the boy.’

4. “According to a Pew opinion poll last month, only 7 percent of Muslims in Britain see themselves as British citizens first, while 81 percent identify themselves as Muslims first (compared to 42-46 percent for Muslims in France and even 23-59 percent in Egypt). Five years after 9/11, a majority of them still do not believe that Arabs had anything to do with that event—that after Bin Laden himself admitted it—no wonder, when even Dr. Mohammad Naseem, chairman of the Birmingham Central Mosque, claimed in July 2005 that “Muslims all over the world have never heard of an organization called al-Qaeda.” Londonistan Is Still with Us - Foreign Policy Research Institute

and

Nick Britten, Leading cleric rails at injustice of ‘Muslim bashing,’ The Telegraph, 28/07/2005

5. Nearly as surprising as that of the doctrines of over a billion people demanding an official death sentence for speech they don’t agree with, was what has become both de jure and de facto in both the UK and America, is the acceptance and fear of calling out the barbaric doctrines.

“The home of freedom of speech was playing host to the burning of books and an openly homicidal witch-hunt. Yet not one person who called for Rushdie to be killed was prosecuted for incitement to murder.

…it was Britain that was under attack from an Islamism that required the British state to dump its most cherished values in order to placate the Muslim minority. Yet this was promptly inverted to claim that it was Islam that was under attack. Thus, Islamist violence was justified and its victim blamed instead for aggression, the pattern that has come to characterise the Muslim attitude to conflict worldwide.” 'After the Rushdie affair, Islam in Britain became fused with an agenda of murder'
Historically................our cultures clash.............it's that simple...............

Nations have different cultures and beliefs...............you sell that then you screw yourself...........

If GHANDI couldn't do it............NO ONE CAN............another history lesson.....

Then we could get into Bangledesh.....and history of it.............ALL THE SAME..............only fools think differently............

What do you suppose it the motivation for non-Muslim political elites in both America and the UK, to make excuses for, and shield the homicidal tendencies?

Why do they not challenge this particular group to choose the Constitution or sharia?

Why?
Liberals are emotional............they feel the need to have a cause and fight for justice whether the cause is correct or not.

It is a psychology they have adapted...........Multiculturalism is a part of that Psych................It's about feeling they are part of a cause and helping out someone that almost tends to be a pet to them................

It's not that they completely agree with it.........it's that they believe they are SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS.........and that mindset leads to their stupidity.

For those who are oblivious: We're going to have to kill these motherfuckers, because they want to kill or enslave us.

The sooner you realize that, the better off you will be.

You are the Kafir, will you fight for your survival, or no?
Why haven’t you done anything about it?

Laws

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

You miss the point.

9. In his battle to abet the creation of a Muslim Caliphate, Obama clearing the field for the creation of ISIS by refusing to leave any troops as a counterweight in Iraq

"With regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should be a status of forces agreement,” Romney told Obama as the two convened on the Lynn University campus in Boca Raton, Fla., that October evening.

“That’s not true,” Obama interjected. “Oh, you didn’t want a status of forces agreement?” Romney asked as an argument ensued.“No,” Obama said. “What I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.”
Obama Suddenly No Longer Interested in Taking Credit for Ending Iraq War | FrontPage Magazinehttp://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dg...erested-in-taking-credit-for-ending-iraq-war/

"The toll wreaked by his disengagement from the world and retreat from the use of American influence is severe. While ISIS expands its reach with summary executions possibly running into the thousands, Obama is left to offload onto Maliki all responsibility for the chaos that’s happened and all that’s to come.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/obama-wrought-article-1.1832083#ixzz35TDXzhJC

[Obama] “… underestimated the tenacity and viciousness of radical Islamism, a debauched strain of the faith that seeks to upend every other form of worship or governance. ISIS drove to the outskirts of Baghdad as America hesitated. They raped and pillaged and murdered tens of thousands of innocents. They birthed a caliphate across Syria and Iraq and launched terror attacks that killed all across continents.”

….did you know Hussein installed ISIS-supporting Islamist as senior adviser in Homeland Security???

Not hardly.

10. Then, there’s this: Obama’s support for the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, the maniacs waiting for 12th Imam to immolate the entire world? An accident? Or based on his faith?
Obama made certain that America showed no support for the ‘Green Revolution’ when the people of Iran protested the savage mullah’s…

“[Obama’s] “reluctance, to wield our influence kept us silent as the people of Iran rose up against the mullahs in Tehran in the Green Revolution. The ayatollahs and their henchmen murdered, jailed, and intimidated freedom-loving Iranians, and they wrongly blamed America for this unrest when it was their own tyranny that had fueled it. Emboldened, the regime spread its cancerous influence to Yemen, to Iraq, to Syria, and still further into Lebanon.”

PC vs. RealDave? :eek:

He's the 2nd stupidest here, don't beat him too bad, pls.

For those who are oblivious: We're going to have to kill these motherfuckers, because they want to kill or enslave us.

Laws

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

You miss the point.

Not hardly.

Why should that matter if you believe it is the right thing?

Laws

You miss the point.

Not hardly.

Why should that matter if you believe it is the right thing?

Let's see the deck you built. ;)

and

Why?
Liberals are emotional............they feel the need to have a cause and fight for justice whether the cause is correct or not.

It is a psychology they have adapted...........Multiculturalism is a part of that Psych................It's about feeling they are part of a cause and helping out someone that almost tends to be a pet to them................

It's not that they completely agree with it.........it's that they believe they are SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS.........and that mindset leads to their stupidity.
OpinionEditorials.com – Liberalism is a Psychology - Beltt

Read this from 2004. It is an interesting read.

and

Why?

OpinionEditorials.com – Liberalism is a Psychology - Beltt

Read this from 2004. It is an interesting read.

More than interesting....I'm gonna spend some time on that one.

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

You never say, 'Another day, another mass shooting in the US'.

Did you find anything....ANYTHING.....here that you can dispute?

Kill! Kill! Kill!

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

See....that's the issue.....and your post proves I hit the nail on your head.
That would be known as a deflection because you are not intelligent enough to answer. You just cut and paste.

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

You never say, 'Another day, another mass shooting in the US'.

Did you find anything....ANYTHING.....here that you can dispute?

Kill! Kill! Kill!

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

See....that's the issue.....and your post proves I hit the nail on your head.
That would be known as a deflection because you are not intelligent enough to answer. You just cut and paste.

The only 'deflection' is your attempt to ignore this....

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

See what I did there? I embarrassed you again, you dunce.

Forum List

Back