Kiev violated Minsk peace agreement

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
Ukraine s General Staff Admits Using Artillery Banned by Minsk Agreements Sputnik International

So Ukrainian Forces stated that Minsk peace agreements were violated by their side to prevent attacks of DNR force. At least 60 civilians were injured during heavy artillery shelling. The battles along the contact line are continued. The war goes on. Who needs it now? Ukrainian explanation of the firing is so unconvincing that I bet not pro-Russian side was the aggressor this time.

Your logic is perfect. So, when DNR’s fighters launched an offensive against Ukrainian troops it was not a violation of the agreement. But when the troops used artillery in response to that offensive it means they violated the agreement. Good.

Last couple of months Kiev has been violating Minsk agreement every night, shelling civilians from 50 up to 200 times per night. Some of those violations are mentioned in OSCE reports on OSCE. org

During Ukrainian shelling civilians' houses are ruined and civilians are killed. A few days ago a bomb hit a house, where a family of 5 people lived. It killed the dad and 11 year old daughter and wounded the mother (she lost her arm) and 2 other kids, one of those was just 10 days old. Ukraine claims to the whole world: they are shooting terrorist and alleged Russian soldiers there.

Watch the video below, you'll see with your own eyes what they are shelling and whom they are killing. An American with a nickname "Texas" is showing the reality he has witnessed. Meanwhile all Western news, supporting Ukrainian version, are spreading nothing but lies about situation in SE Ukraine.

Video

And below there is an OSCE report, confirming the video:

The SMM saw the aftermath of shelling in “DPR”-controlled Horlivka (39km north-north-east of Donetsk). Residents, including one injured by the shelling, told the SMM that shells struck at 18:00hrs on 26 May. The SMM saw nine crater impacts (all within a radius of 200 metres) at three locations in residential areas and conducted crater analysis at one location. At this location, the SMM saw the body of a deceased woman close to two crater impacts. The SMM estimated that the craters were caused by incoming artillery from the north-north-west. In both craters the SMM found shrapnel consistent with 122mm artillery. The SMM saw a house in Planernaya Street that had sustained a direct hit that destroyed the eastern facade, and found shrapnel consistent with 122mm artillery. At this location the SMM saw traces of blood. According to the “DPR” “emergency services” and local residents, a 38 year old man and his 11 year old daughter were killed instantly in this strike and his wife and two young children had been hospitalized with injuries. At City Central Hospital No.2 the SMM spoke with the wounded mother. She and her children had suffered shrapnel wounds. Later, the SMM saw three bodies at the mortuary (one a middle aged man, one woman and a child). The SMM assessed that all three were victims of the shelling.

Latest from OSCE Special Monitoring Mission SMM to Ukraine based on information received as of 19 30 Kyiv time 27 May 2015 OSCE

Watch the video below, you'll see with your own eyes what they are shelling and whom they are killing. An American with a nickname "Texas" is showing the reality he has witnessed. Meanwhile all Western news, supporting Ukrainian version, are spreading nothing but lies about situation in SE Ukraine.
They bomb population places where there have never been any military, what a shame. This Texas buddy told good things that are thought-provoking. Useful for every American to watch. Thanks.

You're right, XDangerous, unfortunately.. Western news will never deliver such kind of information to their audience (neither will Ukrainian news, because they all are controlled by Kiev junta which is controlled by Washington). American/European governments want their taxpayers silently give their money for the dirty purposes of the current rulers of Western countries. That’s why all their Media is yelling about Russian aggression (without any adequate proves, by the way) distracting their taxpayers’ attention from their own aggression in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Serbia (1999) etc. Now Russia is the main target for Washington/Brussels, and Ukraine is only an instrument to hurt Russia as bad as possible, so 43 million Ukrainian citizens are simply the hostages in this dirty game. That’s why a huge Media war against Russia is so important to help keeping the Western world quiet. And do you think anybody from USA/Europe cares how many lives of the people, trapped in Ukraine, it will cost??? I doubt it.

I was a witness to a big Media war against Russia, when Georgia attacked Ossetia in 2008 and all the Western news were yelling about alleged Russian aggression. But: they were showing the pictures with suffering civilians (true pictures!) and telling the audience it was what Russians were doing with Georgians, however those pictures were taken in Ossetia and that was what Georgians were doing to Ossetian civilians. And since then Western Media successfully keeps using the practice of showing real pictures with false explanation for them. Same thing about everything what takes place in Ukraine since the coup there (which was inspirited, sponsored and supported by Washington/Brussesls).

Below I am posting Nickolas Sarkozy’s words (he is an ex president of France) : “It was Georgia, who started the war” (he visited both Ossetia and Georgia in 2008 and examined the situation there personally) and also a video, confirming it was Georgia who started the war, not Russia .

Last edited:
The source is Wiki
According to the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), the number of documented deaths caused by the war as of 8 May 2015 was 6,254. Ukrainian government forces have lost a confirmed total of 2,145–2,188 killed servicemen as of late May 2015, while the separatists reported that they had lost 1,400 men at most as of the beginning of February 2015.

In addition, 304 foreign civilians have died: 298 passengers and crew of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, four Russian journalists, one Russian civilian in cross-border shelling and a Lithuanian diplomat.

They bomb population places where there have never been any military, what a shame. This Texas buddy told good things that are thought-provoking. Useful for every American to watch. Thanks.
You don't know that. The separatist have mobile artillery that can fire and move immediately after firing. Even towed artillery can be moved quickly. You can not even prove that the damage viewed in this case was not caused by separatist or even Russian forces. It would not be the first time the separatist and Russians staged false flag attacks. The war will end quickly as soon as the Russians get out of Ukraine and stop supplying and training the gangsters and thugs that make up the separatist forces. What is wrong with you people? You will never convince the world that Russia has a right to invade Ukraine.

Last edited:
Like Georgia, where Russian troops bombed and torched areas to make it look like Georgians did it - and shot at foreign media to try and stop exposing of Russian lies.

Loved how the Russian government troops (aka the Russian Mafia) then stole from the residents and businesses in areas they entered - including robbing banks and stealing cars at gunpoint.

Of course you never get that in Russian propaganda, as they will only show you the staged footage, rather than the 'protection' like looting, theft, torture, and imprisonment of opposition.

The Tzar is dead, long live Putin. :p

Putin Invaded Ukraine, ha? And your information comes from.. let me guess… Western Media, right? And now let’s see what the Chief of Staff of Ukraine’s Armed Forces, General Viktor Muzhenko, is saying in the news-report, which is dated on Thursday January 29th:

the only Russian citizens who are fighting in the region, are residents in that region, or of Ukraine, and also some Russian citizens (and this does not deny that perhaps some of other countries’ citizens are fighting there, inasmuch as American mercenaries have already been noted to have been participating on the Ukrainian Government’s side), who “are members of illegal armed groups,” meaning fighters who are not paid by any government, but instead are just “individual citizens” (as opposed to foreign-government-paid ones). General Muzhenko also says, emphatically, that the “Ukrainian army is not fighting with the regular units of the Russian army.”

Information Clearing House - ICH

You think Ukrainian general knows what he’s talking about or may be Western Media is informed better than him? Also NATO chief keeps repeating: if Russia starts the war in Ukraine, their troops will be in Kiev in 2 or 3 days. Since poor Kiev is still controlled by junta (and the junta is still controlled by Washington), regular Russian troops must be notpresent in Ukraine yet.

Ukraine is a unique country: the terrorists are heading the antiterrorist operation there, the worst thieves are heading the fight with corruption, the leader of the fascist party is a Jew/anti-Semitic and this country wants to be a part of EU even if their rights in EU are close zero.

upload_2015-6-5_10-57-1.png

You don't know that. The separatist have mobile artillery that can fire and move immediately after firing. Even towed artillery can be moved quickly. You can not even prove that the damage viewed in this case was not caused by separatist or even Russian forces. It would not be the first time the separatist and Russians staged false flag attacks. The war will end quickly as soon as the Russians get out of Ukraine and stop supplying and training the gangsters and thugs that make up the separatist forces. What is wrong with you people? You will never convince the world that Russia has a right to invade Ukraine.

1. I am from Ukraine and I love Putin too as well as millions of others, who are trapped in a Nazi country of Ukraine.

2. Some people in Russia do not support Putin, however over 80% do. Let's compare it to over 40% of Obama rating in USA regardless of incredible Media propaganda about how great he is. The difference between propaganda for obama and propaganda against Putin is that the people, living in the country, can see by themselves if Obama did something great or not. And if you tell lies about Russia, how many people living in the USA can verify it???

3. The coup in Ukraine was inspirited, sponsored, encouraged and supported from USA: Soros, McCain, Nuland, Biden etc.. All those were and unfortunately still are present on Ukrainian political arena.

4. Is General Muzhenko, denying presence of the regular Russian troops in Ukraine, a part of Russian propaganda war too?????

Last edited:
A video below presents an American with nickname Taxes visiting the woman and her baby in the hospital (in the tread N 3 I posted an OSCE report about a husband and 11 year daughter torn into pieces after Ukrainian army shelling).

This woman, who lost her daughter, husband and an arm addresses to Poroshenko (the woman speaks Russian and the translation may be rough):

This is you who planted a dagger in my heart, who bereft me of my child and of a beloved man. I wish you were in the same awful fear my little daughter had been in before she was torn asunder. If you are not totally devoid of humanity yet, I beg you: stop! I beg all the world: stop the Ukrainian regime!!! Stop hammering mothers and their children!
Guys, who are trying to mobilize in Ukrainian Army! You are forwarded to fight not with militarists. You are encouraged to kill children and women and civilians. You’re just stooges, tools of your bosses. I beg you, stop!
I wonder, how many more mothers like me, are crying about their children, killed by Ukrainian regime…

Texas: This is what the American backed Ukrainian Nazi are doing here. My job is to tell you about truth here. We need all the help over here, you should do what you can. We need to stop this war, we need to change what’s going on here, starting right now.

Video

QUOTE="ESay, post: 11525501, member: 53973"]Your logic is perfect. So, when DNR’s fighters launched an offensive against Ukrainian troops it was not a violation of the agreement. But when the troops used artillery in response to that offensive it means they violated the agreement. Good.[/QUOTE]

ESAy, I quoted your post, so as a Ukrainian you can compare what real people think about the war to what Kiev junta wants you to believe.

Last edited:
ESAy, I quoted your post, so as a Ukrainian you can compare what real people think about the war to what Kiev junta wants you to believe.

I don’t want to upset you, but I should tell you that I don’t support the things the so-called junta is doing in Donbas. Furthermore, my opinion about how to settle the conflict will make angry so-called Ukrainian patriots. But at the same time, I support the overthrowing of Yanukovych and eurointegration.

1. I am from Ukraine and I love Putin too as well as millions of others, who are trapped in a Nazi country of Ukraine.
No more 'Nazi' than Russia, and other countries in the region. There are more than enough Neo Nazis and ultra nationalists in the Russian government, and Russian society supports Occupy Pedophilia, which was founded by a Neo Nazi. So Russia calling Ukraine 'Nazi', is the pot calling the kettle black.
2. Some people in Russia do not support Putin, however over 80% do.
80% is a bit high, and like a lot of countries it engages in ballot stuffing, so probably his support is more like 60-70%. But as there is no one really allowed to contest the election and low voter turnout, it is no surprise that Putin has high favorability ratings - but like the USSR democracy is fake (and most people vote for Putin because he is the only candidate), much like the clapping.
Let's compare it to over 40% of Obama rating in USA regardless of incredible Media propaganda about how great he is.
Poll ratings shouldn't be used to determine how well a democratic system functions, as having an unpopular leader doesn't mean that it is a bad system - can mean the reverse in fact, as there is a political opposition. Unlike Russia where there is no real opposition, and no real free press (as private media that disagree with Putin's party are shut down). It would be like banning all the other media, till there is only CSPAN and Fox News on air.
The difference between propaganda for obama and propaganda against Putin is that the people, living in the country, can see by themselves if Obama did something great or not.
The difference is that you are not assassinated by the government (and thugs aligned with the government) for opposing a war, or a political party. Both the US and Russia have dissidents living in each other's countries, though if Russia had its own Snowden, he would be dead before he got to the airport.
And if you tell lies about Russia, how many people living in the USA can verify it???
Plenty of people here, as despite media censorship and travel restrictions in Russia, plenty of information still leaks out, just as it does from gaps in the Great Firewall of China. Though so far at least, Russians aren't being arrested or charged for talking with foreign media and citizens via Skype.
3. The coup in Ukraine was inspirited, sponsored, encouraged and supported from USA: Soros,
McCain, Nuland, Biden etc.. All those were and unfortunately still are present on Ukrainian political arena.
Encourage a coup in a corrupt cesspool? Yeah, they did support it, but not with weapons, ammo, and volunteers the way the Russians did with the East and Crimea. Not that Western Ukrainians needed an excuse to get sick of Russia, and likewise for the East Ukrainians to get sick of the Western Ukrainian and Europe.

It was homegrown, much like in parts of Eastern Ukraine. Whether the corruption will end is anyone's guess, and it could just end up another Georgia (sliding back in Russian influence and cheap money).
4. Is General Muzhenko, denying presence of the regular Russian troops in Ukraine, a part of Russian propaganda war too?????
Back in January 2015, he made that statement, as of May 2015, Gen. Viktor Muzhenko claimed to have identified Russian soldiers fighting in Ukraine: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/world/europe/ukraine-captured-two-russian-soldiers.html?_r=0
“Despite allegations and despite official statements of the Russian Federation about the absence of the Russian troops in eastern Ukraine, we are ready to present evidence of the opposite,” General Muzhenko said in a televised news conference in Kiev, the capital. “We know their names, their military ranks, as well as their military stations.”

As to whether, any of these positions matter, probably not. The Ukrainian government in Kiev just won't accept that they have lost large parts of Ukraine (regardless of whether they believe it was by popular revolt or Russian invasion), and just won't cut their losses and give Donbass independence.

In fact giving Donbass independence is what Russia doesn't want (despite the media rhetoric), as it would end most of the crisis in the rest of Ukraine, and allow the rest of Ukraine to move towards more economic deals with the EU. But any attempt at giving up on Crimea and Donbass would be portrayed as un-patriotic by the nationalists in the Ukrainian government, so it is unlikely to happen.

The Russian strategy at present is to bog down the Ukrainian government, till they give political concessions that will push them back into the Russian attempt at a free market area, and at the moment they are playing right into Putin's hand.

Last edited:
Well, HiPeter, I have to give you a credit: you do have a good sense of logic and you sound like a thinking person. Then think about the following, please.

1. Unlike in the USA, when you vote in Russia, you must show your ID (passport).

2. Russian aggression in Ukraine. Since last spring before Kiev Junta sent its regular army to Dondass (rebellious SE Ukraine), it had to find better explanation for its own people and for the rest of the world, why they kill civilians there. Alleged Russian aggression (without any adequate proof) was a good excuse. When Muzhenko denied Russian aggression in January (in more than half a year after Kiev made almost whole world to believe in it!) , I guess, everybody was shocked in Ukraine and abroad. Something tells me, Muzhenko was in a big trouble after that since very soon (and during Minsk seize fire!) changed his mind for diametrically opposite. In April Kiev junta issued a law: if you deny Russian aggression, you go to prison for several years.

3. Nazi in Ukraine. You are right, there are Nazis in every country, but in Ukraine they rule the country (prime minister as well as his ministers keep telling their people: people in Donbass, who stood up against the coup in Kiev, are sub-human (it is the word they literally use!), they do not deserve to exist. Accordingly another new law, issued by junta, anybody in Ukraine, who criticizes the current regime in Ukraine, should be thrown to prison, and there are hundreds of those, who disagree, already either in prison or tortured or killed in many Eastern cities of Ukraine. Junta uses Nazi ideology: those, who disagree, have to be exterminated . Besides there is a Right Sector party in Ukraine, those people have Nazi wolf’s hook on their red-brown colored flags and they help junta to take care of all the disagreeing Ukrainians. And finally, let’s not forget: some battalions, shelling Donbass, have wolf hooks on their uniform and use Nazi ideology.

4. If such sponsors and supporters of Kiev coup like Biden, McCain, Nuland, Soros (who personally kept coming to Kiev and encouraging chaos there) do not convince you, judging these events from oversees, look what ordinary people think in Eastern cities of Ukraine think. The pictures I am posting are taken on real protesting demonstrations (where I was present too), which took place in Eastern cities of Ukraine every weekend last spring with up to 20 thousand people. Since last spring Right Sector party has been attacking all the protestors and if they survive, they have a high chance to be thrown to prison (May 2, 2014 almost all the protestors were burnt alive in Odessa and after “the investigation” the official verdict was: they burnt themselves).

upload_2015-6-7_10-39-42.png

upload_2015-6-7_10-40-26.png

upload_2015-6-7_10-40-52.png

upload_2015-6-7_10-41-29.png

Ahead of his visit to Italy, Vladimir Putin gave an interview to the newspaper Il Corriere della Sera. Putin answers the questions about Ukraine too. . He also tells his opinion about relationship with Europe and how ridiculous is to think that Russia wants to start a war with some European countries, who are predicting it.I think his answers make a lot of sense:

"What are the roots of the Ukrainian crisis? Its cause seems to be completely disproportionate to what has become an utter tragedy today claiming many lives in southeast Ukraine. What sparked the crisis? Former President Viktor Yanukovych said that he needed to think about signing Ukraine’s Association Agreement with the EU, possibly make some changes and hold consultations with Russia, its major trade and economic partner. In this connection or under this pretext riots broke out in Kiev. They were actively supported both by our European and American partners. Then a coup d'état followed – a totally anti-constitutional act. The new authorities announced that they were going to sign the Association Agreement but would delay its implementation until January 1, 2016. The question is: what was the coup d'état for? Why did they need to escalate the situation to a civil war? The result is exactly the same.

I think that today the document we agreed upon in Minsk, called Minsk‑II, is the best agreement and perhaps the only unequivocal solution to this problem. We would never have agreed upon it if we had not considered it to be right, just and feasible.

On our part, we take every effort, and will continue to do so, in order to influence the authorities of the unrecognised self-proclaimed Donetsk and Lugansk republics. But not everything depends on us. Our European and US partners should exert influence on the current Kiev administration. We do not have the power, as Europe and the United States do, to convince Kiev to carry out everything that was agreed on in Minsk.

I can tell you what needs to be done; maybe I will anticipate your next question. The key aspect of the political settlement was to create conditions for this joint work, but it was essential to stop the hostilities, to pull back heavy weaponry. On the whole, this has been done. Unfortunately, there is still shooting occasionally and there are casualties, but there are no large‑scale hostilities, the sides have been separated. It is time to begin implementing the Minsk Agreements.

Specifically, there needs to be a constitutional reform to ensure the autonomous rights of the unrecognised republics. The Kiev authorities do not want to call it autonomy, they prefer different terms, such as decentralisation. Our European partners, those very partners who wrote the corresponding clause in the Minsk Agreements, explained what should be understood as decentralisation. It gives them the right to speak their language, to have their own cultural identity and engage in cross‑border trade – nothing special, nothing beyond the civilised understanding of ethnic minorities’ rights in any European country.

A law should be adopted on municipal elections in these territories and a law on amnesty. All this should be done, as the Minsk Agreements read, in coordination with Donetsk People's Republic and Lugansk People's Republic, with these territories.

The problem is that the current Kiev authorities don’t even want to sit down to talks with them. And there is nothing we can do about it. Only our European and American partners can influence this situation. There is no need to threaten us with sanctions. We have nothing to do with this, this is not our position. We seek to ensure the implementation of the Minsk Agreements.

It is essential to launch economic and social rehabilitation of these territories. What has happened there, exactly? The current Kiev authorities have simply cut them off from the rest of the country. They discontinued all social payments – pensions, benefits; they cut off the banking system, made regular energy supply impossible, and so on. So you see, there is a humanitarian disaster in those regions. And everybody is pretending that nothing is wrong.

Our European colleagues have taken on certain obligations, in particular they promised to help restore the banking system in these territories. Finally, since we are talking about what can or must be done, and by whom, I believe that the European Union could surely provide greater financial assistance to Ukraine. These are the main points.

I would like to stress that Russia is interested in and will strive to ensure the full and unconditional implementation of the Minsk Agreements, and I don’t believe there is any other way to settle this conflict today.

Incidentally, the leaders of the self-proclaimed republics have publicly stated that under certain conditions – meaning the implementation of the Minsk Agreements – they are ready to consider themselves part of the Ukrainian state. This is a fundamental issue. I think this position should be viewed as a sound precondition for the start of substantial negotiations".

Interview to the Italian newspaper Il Corriere della Sera President of Russia

Last edited:
In April Kiev junta issued a law: if you deny Russian aggression, you go to prison for several years.
Accordingly another new law, issued by junta, anybody in Ukraine, who criticizes the current regime in Ukraine, should be thrown to prison

Could you give a direct link to these laws? It is desirable that the links will be connected with Verhovna Rada’s site.

(prime minister as well as his ministers keep telling their people: people in Donbass, who stood up against the coup in Kiev, are sub-human (it is the word they literally use!), they do not deserve to exist.

I think some citation is needed, isn’t it?

Sub-human:
M of A - Ukraine Echoes Of The Third Reich - Yatsenyuk s Subhumans

The new anti-democratic measures go further than similar law in Russia to quell civic resistance. The Rada passed 11 laws—some of which carry prison sentences of up to 10 years—without a debate or adhering to proper voting procedures. Deputies hastily passed a legislative package with a show of hands, not through the electronic vote as required.

Ukraine s Anti-Protest Laws A Step Backwards in Time

ESay, aren't you from Ukraine? All Ukrainian "news", controlled by oligarchs and junta, are just littered with such kind of suspicious, controversial laws and declarations from Yatsenuk (Яйценюх) and his ministers. If I were you, I would think: why Ukrainian rulers beg Russia for gas sales since they call Russia "an aggressor"? And why Europe is not in a hurry "to adopt" Ukraine in the EU (and sounds like it never will)?

The new anti-democratic measures go further than similar law in Russia to quell civic resistance. The Rada passed 11 laws—some of which carry prison sentences of up to 10 years—without a debate or adhering to proper voting procedures. Deputies hastily passed a legislative package with a show of hands, not through the electronic vote as required.

Ukraine s Anti-Protest Laws A Step Backwards in Time

Are you kidding me? Look at the date the article was written! The laws were passed at the Yanukovych time. So-called dictatorship laws.

ESay, aren't you from Ukraine? All Ukrainian "news", controlled by oligarchs and junta, are just littered with such kind of suspicious, controversial laws and declarations from Yatsenuk (Яйценюх) and his ministers.

So, you don’t have any links to the laws you mentioned above? Okay.

If I were you, I would think: why Ukrainian rulers beg Russia for gas sales since they call Russia "an aggressor"?

Beg for sales? As far as I am concerned, it is Russia demands that Ukraine buy gas at the volumes stipulated in the contract.

By the way, if I were you I would think about why Russian rulers give the so-called junta discounts on the price of gas and don’t demand early repayment of the debt of 3 billion dollars.

And why Europe is not in a hurry "to adopt" Ukraine in the EU (and sounds like it never will)?

Of course the EU isn’t in hurry. Because we must do much in order to achieve European standards and it will take a long time.

1.You're right about Gas Contract, but CONTRACT is a key word there, Timoshenko has signed it, so it should be observed till it expires. And the question you asked "By the way, if I were you I would think about why Russian rulers give the so-called junta discounts on the price of gas and don’t demand early repayment of the debt of 3 billion dollars" does not show Russia as aggressor, on the contrary.

2. The minimum salary in Ukraine is now lower than in the majority of African countries and keeps catastrophically dropping, while Poroshenko's income increased 17 times (if I am not mistaken).
Here is what NY TIMES writes:

KIEV, Ukraine — The country is on the cliff of bankruptcy. A spate of politically motivated killings and mysterious suicides of former government officials has sown fear in the capital. Infighting has begun to splinter the pro-European majority coalition in Parliament. And a constant threat of war lingers along the Russian border.

“Poroshenko, whether you like him or not, he’s not delivering,” said Bruce P. Jackson, the president of the Project on Transitional Democracies, an American nonprofit group. “The Ukrainian government is so weak and fragile that it is too weak to do the necessary things to build a unified and independent state.”

In perhaps the greatest disappointment to the protesters who seized the center of Kiev last year, the new government led by Mr. Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy P. Yatsenyuk has so far failed to deliver on promises to root out endemic corruption. Instead, it has become ensnared in new allegations of misconduct and charges of political score-settling.

The continuing disarray is becoming a source of friction between the Ukrainian government and its European allies, especially Germany and France, whose leaders helped broker the cease-fire and are increasingly frustrated with the slow pace of change.

“We don’t have simply Russian aggression against the victim Ukraine,” Mr. Jackson said. “We have a predictably aggressive Russia against an unpredictable and unreliable Ukraine. Ukraine is now seen as not to be trusted. What the E.U. is saying is: Where is the decentralization? Where is the commitment? Where are the reforms?”
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/18/w...-year-after-a-revolution.html?ref=europe&_r=0

Are you kidding me thinking that EU needs a country like that??? Tell me at least one good reason.

3. The fact that Nazi Right Sector attacks the protestors still remains the fact. And their leader Dmity Yarosh is an official member of Ukrainian Parliament.

Forum List

Back