Get ready for 'I am Cait'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Now we know what this is all about.

Watch the Inspiring First Trailer for Caitlyn Jenner's Reality Show I Am Cait

SIGN IN / UP WHAT'S ONWATCHLISTNEWS & FEATURES

Inspiring Caitlyn Jenner Photos: See Her TransformationAdd New Fall Shows to Your Watchlist Now!The Bachelorette: Our Complete CoverageWhere to Stream These 34 Amazing ShowsWhat's on (and off) Netflix in JuneSummer TV Preview: Must-See New ShowsSeason MVPs: The Year's Best Performances

Today’s NewsWatch the Inspiring First Trailer for Caitlyn Jenner's Reality Show I Am Cait

by Sadie Gennis | Jun 3, 2015 10:57 AM EDT

Caitlyn Jenner, I Am Cait

Over the past six weeks, Caitlyn Jenner has finally begun telling her story on her terms and the Olympic athlete has no plans to stop.

In the first promo for her reality show I Am Cait, Jenner seems wonderfully relaxed and content as she reflects on her newfound freedom.

Caitlyn Jenner reveals how she chose her name

"So many people go through life and they never deal with their own issues, no matter what the issues are," Jenner, 65, says. "Ours happen to be gender identity, but how many people go through life and just waste their entire life because they never deal with themselves, to be who they are?

"Isn't it great that maybe someday you'll be normal? Just blend into society?" Jenner asks while driving through the city. When her fellow passenger insists that she is normal, Jenner responds with a smile, "Put it this way: I'm the new normal."

I Am Cait premieres Sunday, July 26 at 9/8c on E!
Watch the Inspiring First Trailer for Caitlyn Jenner s Reality Show I Am Cait - Today s News Our Take TVGuide.com

Who cares? How does it hurt you or me or anyone else?

The great scam for money is the American way.

Lots of Americans feel that way about far right prosperity preaching on TV.

Each to his own.

Inspiring Caitlyn Jenner Photos: See Her TransformationAdd New Fall Shows to Your Watchlist Now!The Bachelorette: Our Complete CoverageWhere to Stream These 34 Amazing ShowsWhat's on (and off) Netflix in JuneSummer TV Preview: Must-See New ShowsSeason MVPs: The Year's Best Performances

Today’s NewsWatch the Inspiring First Trailer for Caitlyn Jenner's Reality Show I Am Cait

Over the past six weeks, Caitlyn Jenner has finally begun telling her story on her terms and the Olympic athlete has no plans to stop.

In the first promo for her reality show I Am Cait, Jenner seems wonderfully relaxed and content as she reflects on her newfound freedom.

"So many people go through life and they never deal with their own issues, no matter what the issues are," Jenner, 65, says. "Ours happen to be gender identity, but how many people go through life and just waste their entire life because they never deal with themselves, to be who they are?

"Isn't it great that maybe someday you'll be normal? Just blend into society?" Jenner asks while driving through the city. When her fellow passenger insists that she is normal, Jenner responds with a smile, "Put it this way: I'm the new normal."

Watch the Inspiring First Trailer for Caitlyn Jenner s Reality Show I Am Cait - Today s News Our Take TVGuide.com
Yes, the ridiculous, unwarranted fear and hate you and others on the right have for change and diversity.

I'm not sure I like the name of this new show. How about we come up with something better ?

How about.................

'I am Train Wreck'

'I'm Without Weiner'

'I Cut Off My Whaaaaaat ?!!!!!'

'Bruce And Cait Masturbate'

Last edited:
LOL This is funny, the left is losing their collective minds.

Famous Rapper Snoop Dogg Sends the Left Into Hysterics With Post About Caitlyn Jenner

Rapper Snoop Dogg is being called “transphobic” after he posted a meme referring to Caitlyn Jenner as “that science project” on Instagram.

The meme, featuring singer Akon and bad grammar, reads, “Shout out to Akon! He is about to supply 600 million africans with solar power. Im really upset that this isnt major news but that science project bruce jenner is.”

Famous Rapper Snoop Dogg Sends the Left Into Hysterics With Post About Caitlyn Jenner TheBlaze.com

Another "I'm obsessed with Jenner" thread.

Even you guys have to think Bruce Jenner is a freak.

It's funny that (mostly) democrats managed to ban circus side shows way back because it was alleged to demean the odd and the curious looking people even though it gave them a living. In the brave new world of cable T.V. the (mostly) democrat show producers rake in the money by ridiculing modern freaks.

Let's see, you guys have spent how many years obsessing and making fun of Sarah Palin ?

OH NO THEY DON'T !!!!

American liberals of today believe WE are the freaks. They believe every cornerstone of what made America great is the freak !

Jenner and his sort are today's normal to these people.

Forum List

Back