Kids walk out today in support of second amendment.

Seventeen minutes stood for seventeen dead, in Parkland. What does their sixteen minutes stand for?

High cap mags? :113:

A guess? Okay.

The kids probably don’t know, either.

Cuz Kids are stupid, Right?

That’s your conclusion, obviously.

No, my conclusion is, having been a kid, that they are easily swayed by emotion.

So you conclude the same for the Hoggettes, yes?

A guess? Okay.

No, my conclusion is, having been a kid, that they are easily swayed by emotion.

You do know you’re asking one of your team members that question, right?

Seventeen minutes stood for seventeen dead, in Parkland. What does their sixteen minutes stand for?
What does their sixteen minutes stand for?
The minutes the police were cowering in fear outside while the children in the school were being executed.....Want to play some more?

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n1.jpg

What does their sixteen minutes stand for?
The minutes the police were cowering in fear outside while the children in the school were being executed.....Want to play some more?

View attachment 191247

Can I get a citation for that allegation? I swear to holy fuck I need to make that my sig file.
You wanted the truth and I supplied it....Do you hear a sucking sound...

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

What the MSM covers is their business. If the walk out is significant they'll be forced to cover it.
Teachers here in Arizona have been walking out over pay.

Sorry, I have to take exception to “ what the MSM covers is their business”. They would never agree with that statement either btw. There task is to cover the news, not just the news they like.

That is indeed their task, and yet they do not.

A guess? Okay.

You do know you’re asking one of your team members that question, right?

Team members? I'm not a team player.

And indeed I did. His expected answer would prove a point, rather than let the point fly by.

A guess? Okay.

It's irrelevant whether or not the sixteen minutes mean anything.

I'm thinking it's the minutes the shooter would have been dead before the cops came in, had teachers been armed, but that's just a guess.

A guess? Okay.

It's irrelevant whether or not the sixteen minutes mean anything.

I'm thinking it's the minutes the shooter would have been dead before the cops came in, had teachers been armed, but that's just a guess.

Could well be. I honestly don't know.

What the MSM covers is their business. If the walk out is significant they'll be forced to cover it.

Sorry, I have to take exception to “ what the MSM covers is their business”. They would never agree with that statement either btw. There task is to cover the news, not just the news they like.

I look at that as a rather Pollyannish view of journalism on your part. Journalism has always been a business. "Fake news" is just the latest cry while in past there were the terms of "yellow journalism" and "muckrakers".

That’s not the citation I am asking for. He made an allegation about something David Hogg is supposed to have said.
I’m not going to take this poster’s word for it, obviously.

While you're obsessing over a citation.....75 children were killed in car accidents....43 were harmed by their Democrat parents.....And God knows how many children were womb murdered....Don't give a shit do you? Your lust to take guns over rides ALL.

You want a "Citation" ?

Here's you Citation......

:fu:

Last edited:
That’s not the citation I am asking for. He made an allegation about something David Hogg is supposed to have said.
I’m not going to take this poster’s word for it, obviously.

While you're obsessing over a citation.....75 children were killed in car accidents....43 were harmed by their Democrat parents.....Don't give a shit do you? Your lust to take guns over rides ALL.

You want a "Citation" ?

Here's you Citation......
People have been lying about the Hogg kid ever since he spoke out about the shooting. You lying about him is not going to make much difference.

I look at that as a rather Pollyannish view of journalism on your part. Journalism has always been a business. "Fake news" is just the latest cry while in past there were the terms of "yellow journalism" and "muckrakers".

There is a difference between journalism and news reporting. Pollyannish is a big word for somebody who doesn’t know that. Way to go, glad you have a thesaurus.

Forum List

Back