Kids React To Gay Marriage

I am not trying to come across as superior. That is how you choose to look at it. I am just pointing out what I believe is.

Because the Lord does not make us go against what his intentions are. He left that choice up to us.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Maybe the "Lord" made gay people and wants to see how the "christians" treat them?

Perhaps not.

liberal-logic-101-296.jpg

That graphic explains a lot about you.

Not one statement in that graphic about Pelosi and Reid is true. Not even one. In fact, I don't know of any Dem who believes that way.

Post PROOF.

You can't.

Grow up and get it through your head that the constant petty little lies about the Dems does not serve your agenda. Except for those who are as dumb as you are, no one believes that silly shit.

^^^ So are the things that you believe in and for the record I say "God bless you always!!!" to everyone I choose to respond to when they respond to me first. :) :) :)

So you could easily fall romantically in love with a woman if you decided to make the choice to do so? There is nothing keeping you on the "straight" side of the fence other than the fact that you have chosen men as your preferential gender?
I can't easily fall for a female because I believe that it is against the Lord's word.

Holly

I'm glad others are saying they don't understand what you write because I often just shake my head and scroll past your posts.

Of course you can't fall for a female. You're heterosexual.

And, who is the "two" you blessed?

Bottom line is your sex life (between consenting adults) is your business. Just as my sex life (between consenting adults) is mine.

MYOB.

Maybe the "Lord" made gay people and wants to see how the "christians" treat them?

Perhaps not.

liberal-logic-101-296.jpg

That graphic explains a lot about you.

Not one statement in that graphic about Pelosi and Reid is true. Not even one. In fact, I don't know of any Dem who believes that way.

Post PROOF.

You can't.

Grow up and get it through your head that the constant petty little lies about the Dems does not serve your agenda. Except for those who are as dumb as you are, no one believes that silly shit.

what about this:

Washington D.C., Oct 2, 2013 / 12:04 am (CNA/EWTN News).- Federal taxpayer funds could subsidize tens of thousands of abortions each year through the health care legislation that is continuing to go into effect, according to a new report from a pro-life group.

“The issue of whether the Affordable Care Act creates streams of taxpayer funding for abortion has been hotly debated,” Chuck Donovan, president of the Charlotte Lozier Institute, said Sept. 26. “Research done by the Lozier Institute makes clear that, through the Multi-State Plans alone, Americans will be complicit in the deaths of thousands of unborn children each year through their tax dollars.”

Taxpayer-funded abortions part of health care law, report says :: Catholic News Agency (CNA)

Oh well, as long as you aren't dragging gay people to death I guess you're okay then. Do you seriously not understand how fucked up it sounds that you're using that kind of example here?
The only reason why I used such an example is because it has sadly been done already at least one time if not more. I remembered it being brought up in the news right after whenever it took place. I don't remember how long ago it was.

If God did not intend same sex relationships, why did he create so many gays?
Their being such a way was not the Lord's doing because having them be such as way would only go against his own word. I believe that a person's sexual preference is all up to them. They are not born the way that they are and I do not care how alone I may be where such a belief is concerned.

Do their part?? What part of this planet is not being overburdened by the current human population? And how much of a population increase do you think we really need?

If you want to hate gays, then at least be honest about it. Using the idea of needing more people is ridiculous.
I don't hate anyone. I am just exercising my right to share what it is that I believe, just like the rest of you people are doing.

As for how much more of a population increase this world is in need of, I believe that is for Lord to decide. After all, if it wasn't for him, this world would not exist.

You are demeaning an entire portion of the population, and you have the audacity to tell us what offends you?

If I "hook up" with a blonde, am I saying every brunette and redhead is not worth the connection? Or am I showing my preferences?

Your logic is laughable here.

But just to clarify, this is not about "hooking up" with someone. This is about a loving, committed relationship. If all you see is sex, the issue is with you, not the gay couples.
Hey, if y'all don't like what it is that I have a right to share, it isn't my problem.

As for my logic being laughable, I believe that those on my side have the final "laugh" because same gender couples can't have kids without the help of someone from the other gender. My only question to you is have you ever stopped to wonder why same gender couples can not do such a thing alone?

I'm 67 years old and have sex at least once a week.

Since we won't be having kids, do I have to stop fucking?
As long as you are married to the opposite gender, I don't believe that you have too. :) :) :)

I'm glad others are saying they don't understand what you write because I often just shake my head and scroll past your posts.

Of course you can't fall for a female. You're heterosexual.

And, who is the "two" you blessed?

Bottom line is your sex life (between consenting adults) is your business. Just as my sex life (between consenting adults) is mine.

MYOB.
The "two" are those that I was talking to at the time. Oh and the last thing that you say to me here is not a one way street.

God bless you four always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. By the way, have any of you ever seen me tell any of you people to clam up when I disagree with what it is that you have to say here? No. Why not? Because I have no right to tell you to button it. Well that right there is another street that is not one way, so if you do not like my having the right to share my beliefs now matter how different they are compared to the ones that y'all have, only y'all can decide how it is that you want to deal with such a matter. The choice is up to you. The smart thing to do would be putting me on ignore should this forum have such a feature if you do not have the desire to find another forum to be at which is another thing that I do not have the right to do. I have no right to tell y'all to leave what is a forum for everyone.

Last edited:
The only reason why I used such an example is because it has sadly been done already at least one time if not more. I remembered it being brought up in the news right after whenever it took place. I don't remember how long ago it was.

I just want to politely explain why I was so offended by what you said. It implied that you believe that as long as you are not taking it to the level of murdering gay people, the things that you do and say about them are okay. I understand that your opinions are informed by your faith, I just hope that you one day find enough love in your heart and in that faith to understand that gay people are also human beings and that God loves them just as much as he loves you. You will be a better person when that day comes.

Their being such a way was not the Lord's doing because having them be such as way would only go against his own word. I believe that a person's sexual preference is all up to them. They are not born the way that they are and I do not care how alone I may be where such a belief is concerned.

I disagree that you or I can possibly know what God intended for us all. Speaking for Him with such finality is dangerous, in my opinion. Part of the beauty of life is in it's mystery.

I'm going to be completely honest with you here, your comments above indicate bigotry. I don't know you, so I'm just telling you how they appear, but the fact that you believe that you are born with your sexuality, and that you, as a heterosexual, cannot change who you are but that gay people can indicates to me that you see gay people as somehow different or perhaps lesser. There is nothing good, or kind, or loving about this kind of thinking. I don't believe that there is anything about this kind of thinking that God would be proud of.

I don't hate anyone. I am just exercising my right to share what it is that I believe, just like the rest of you people are doing.

For what it's worth, I do believe that you don't think that you hate anyone. But the basis for some of your beliefs is not love.

As for how much more of a population increase this world is in need of, I believe that is for Lord to decide. After all, if it wasn't for him, this world would not exist.

Perhaps the Lord has put gay people on the planet as part of that plan. I find it very interesting that you believe that so much of this world is part of His plan or His decision, but that gayness is explicitly NOT part of His plan. Perhaps those gay people are here to adopt the children who would otherwise be abandoned, since, as you mention, they can't naturally have children of their own.

As for my logic being laughable, I believe that those on my side have the final "laugh" because same gender couples can't have kids without the help of someone from the other gender. My only question to you is have you ever stopped to wonder why same gender couples can not do such a thing alone?

I'm not sure why they have to. Is there something inherently wrong with not being able to conceive children? Should heterosexual couples with fertility issues be shamed? Is there something wrong with adoption? There are plenty of children on this planet who are desperate for loving parents, is there some specific reason why we should "laugh" at couples who may be able to provide that for them?

I just want to politely explain why I was so offended by what you said. It implied that you believe that as long as you are not taking it to the level of murdering gay people, the things that you do and say about them are okay. I understand that your opinions are informed by your faith, I just hope that you one day find enough love in your heart and in that faith to understand that gay people are also human beings and that God loves them just as much as he loves you. You will be a better person when that day comes.

I disagree that you or I can possibly know what God intended for us all. Speaking for Him with such finality is dangerous, in my opinion. Part of the beauty of life is in it's mystery.

I'm going to be completely honest with you here, your comments above indicate bigotry. I don't know you, so I'm just telling you how they appear, but the fact that you believe that you are born with your sexuality, and that you, as a heterosexual, cannot change who you are but that gay people can indicates to me that you see gay people as somehow different or perhaps lesser. There is nothing good, or kind, or loving about this kind of thinking. I don't believe that there is anything about this kind of thinking that God would be proud of.

For what it's worth, I do believe that you don't think that you hate anyone. But the basis for some of your beliefs is not love.

Perhaps the Lord has put gay people on the planet as part of that plan. I find it very interesting that you believe that so much of this world is part of His plan or His decision, but that gayness is explicitly NOT part of His plan. Perhaps those gay people are here to adopt the children who would otherwise be abandoned, since, as you mention, they can't naturally have children of their own.

I'm not sure why they have to. Is there something inherently wrong with not being able to conceive children? Should heterosexual couples with fertility issues be shamed? Is there something wrong with adoption? There are plenty of children on this planet who are desperate for loving parents, is there some specific reason why we should "laugh" at couples who may be able to provide that for them?
What I said about laughing was a figure of speech. I was not meaning that people should be made fun of.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. When rules are ignored, people who ignore them by doing whatever they want are punished for "thumbing their nose" at the rules, right? Well what makes you think the Lord will not punish those who are not sorry for going against his rules? Even though our parents loved us, they still punished us when we did wrong, right? Well what makes you think that the Lord will go the other way about such a thing?

Last edited:

What I said about laughing was a figure of speech. I was not meaning that people should be made fun of.

Holly

P.S. When rules are ignored, people who ignore them by doing whatever they want are punished for "thumbing their nose" at the rules, right? Well what makes you think the Lord will not punish those who are not sorry for going against his rules? Even though our parents loved us, they still punished us when we did wrong, right? Well what makes you think that the Lord will go the other way about such a thing?

You know what? You're right. I agree that God is probably going to punish you for not treating your fellow man with love and respect. You don't seem sorry about it at all.

^^^ If I really didn't love or respect anyone, I would never once give what I think is the proper heads up about the Lord's word. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I believe that the Lord knows exactly what my intentions are when I say anything at all. :) :) :)

^^^ If same gender relationships had been the Lord's intention, woman never would have been created after man was.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I also find it rather offensive when people hook up with their own gender because it is like they are saying that the other gender is not worth the connection. :mad: :mad: :mad:

For gay people, its not about a connection, its about an attraction. You wouldn't have sex with another woman, would you? Why? Because you are not attracted to women. Same with gay people. They are not attracted to, and have no physical connection to members of the opposite sex.

Because the Lord does not make us go against what his intentions are. He left that choice up to us.

Holly

Sexuality is not a choice, Holly. That is one thing God didn't allow us to choose. He allows us to decide who we have sex with, but he doesn't allow us to choose which gender we find attractive.

^^^ If all of that were really true, why didn't the Lord give us the ability to reproduce without any help from the opposite gender?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If homosexuality had been his intention for us, female never would have been thought of and created after male was.

Last edited:
^^^ If all of that were really true, why didn't the Lord give us the ability to reproduce without any help from the opposite gender?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If homosexuality had been his intention for us, female never would have been thought of and created after male was.

Perhaps because Noomi was talking about sex and sexual desire, and not about reproduction? The two are not the same thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Can you cite any actual evidence that females were created after males?

^^^ No, but who came first is not what this is about. If homosexuality had been the Lord's intention, creating another of the gender that had already been created would have been his next action as well as having two of that first made gender have the ability to carry out what is his intention and that is to replenish this planet, but no. First came one gender, then came the other and the two coming together is the only way that what is his intention can be carried out.

Perhaps because Noomi was talking about sex and sexual desire, and not about reproduction? The two are not the same thing.
I know that they aren't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Your argument does not, in fact, make any sense. But despite your stubborn insistence, I'm pretty sure you actually know that.

God loves His homosexual children as much as His heterosexual ones. But I bet He thinks less highly of His bigoted ones.

Homosexuality is not a choice. Bigotry is.

^^^ Of course a person with your beliefs is going to think that mine do not make any sense because yours are nothing like mine. As for who the Lord loves, yes, he loves everyone, but that does not mean that those who are not sorry for going against his word won't be punished if they do not repent and go by his word.

Holly

P.S. I believe that homosexuality is a choice no matter how alone I may end up where the subject is concerned.

^^^ No, but who came first is not what this is about. If homosexuality had been the Lord's intention, creating another of the gender that had already been created would have been his next action as well as having two of that first made gender have the ability to carry out what is his intention and that is to replenish this planet, but no. First came one gender, then came the other and the two coming together is the only way that what is his intention can be carried out.

I know that they aren't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Fortunately religion is not a determinative factor concerning citizens' civil liberties.

And for good reason, given this and other such examples.

Forum List

Back