Kids React To Gay Marriage

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TJxnYgP6D8]Kids React to Gay Marriage - YouTube[/ame]

What them kids obviously do not get is that we were placed on this planet to replenish it. Such a thing can not come to be if we are hooked up with our own gender because that would be the end of man kind.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, then kids should have been asked this questions: "Why can a child be conceived between a man and woman, but not between a man and another man or between a female and another female?"

Riiiiiight. Because the 90%+ of us who are straight just aren't capable.

I mean seriously. How many gay couples have the Duggars covered.

No no, you don't understand. If gay marriage is allowed then EVERYONE will become gay and humans will be unable to reproduce because the only way to do so is through sex and the human race will end!

Isn't that obvious?

What them kids obviously do not get is that we were placed on this planet to replenish it. Such a thing can not come to be if we are hooked up with our own gender because that would be the end of man kind.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, then kids should have been asked this questions: "Why can a child be conceived between a man and woman, but not between a man and another man or between a female and another female?"

Nature seems to balance the number of gay people in the world to about 5-3%...not really a danger of not replenishing the world's population.

^^^ That still doesn't make it okay. Why should the responsibility be thrown on to just one group of people when everyone was placed on this planet to do their part?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ That still doesn't make it okay. Why should the responsibility be thrown on to just one group of people when everyone was placed on this planet to do their part?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

These guys did their part. You okay with them?

Attachments

• $nphej.jpg
    $nphej.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 69

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This might be one of the weirdest anti-gay arguments I've ever heard.

So being gay is bad because they can't conceive children naturally (even though they can adopt or do IVF/use surrogates) and that makes it unfair for straight couples?

^^^ If same gender relationships had been the Lord's intention, woman never would have been created after man was.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I also find it rather offensive when people hook up with their own gender because it is like they are saying that the other gender is not worth the connection. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
^^^ Y'all can't hear me either, can you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You didn't answer, though. I put up a picture, asked since they were providing children, if that worked for you? No response. Told you I don't have a storage tank, can't have kids, no response.

Your arguments are making no sense, when they happen at all.

When I was a little boy I threw a piece of trash out of our car, my mom said to me "what if everyone did that"? I knew right there what I did was wrong.

What if everyone in the world was homosexual?

Queers are disgusting, and it's only natural to be revolted by them. Progressives will always have a hard time convincing people there is nothing wrong with faggots.

Queers are disgusting, and it's only natural to be revolted by them. Progressives will always have a hard time convincing people there is nothing wrong with faggots.

There is nothing whatsoever natural about that kind of hatred. Thankfully, your attitude is that of a dying breed. Your grandchildren (if you have any) will likely not share your backwards and hateful opinion.

Libs will conclude indoctrination must begin earlier

There is no indoctrination. Showing young kids that some people are different is not a bad thing. Hopefully doing so keeps them from turning into a hateful homophobe like you. you can't indoctrinate a child into being gay. It's not a choice.

Forum List

Back