Kids React To Gay Marriage

^^^ So are the things that you believe in and for the record I say "God bless you always!!!" to everyone I choose to respond to when they respond to me first. :) :) :)

So you could easily fall romantically in love with a woman if you decided to make the choice to do so? There is nothing keeping you on the "straight" side of the fence other than the fact that you have chosen men as your preferential gender?
I can't easily fall for a female because I believe that it is against the Lord's word.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
^^^ Its true whether y'all believe it or not.

I know you already know - but homosexuality occurs in nature. Therefore, it is natural.
If you are referring to homosexuality having a presence among animals, if the Lord wanted them to rule the world, none of us would be here then. Also just because animals do something doesn't mean that we have to go and do it too. You do realize that they are able to eat anything and still go on living without any problem, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Anything including what is thrown into the garbage.

I genuinely have no idea what your point is here.

It's an insult, that's all I know.

So you could easily fall romantically in love with a woman if you decided to make the choice to do so? There is nothing keeping you on the "straight" side of the fence other than the fact that you have chosen men as your preferential gender?
I can't easily fall for a female because I believe that it is against the Lord's word.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Set aside the religious aspect of your opposition for a moment. Objectively, if you did not believe that it was against the Lord's word, do you believe that you could change your sexual orientation on a whim and fall romantically in love with a woman?

^^^ Its true whether y'all believe it or not.

If you are referring to homosexuality having a presence among animals, if the Lord wanted them to rule the world, none of us would be here then. Also just because animals do something doesn't mean that we have to go and do it too. You do realize that they are able to eat anything and still go on living without any problem, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Anything including what is thrown into the garbage.

I genuinely have no idea what your point is here.

I honestly couldn't even figure that much out. I know that those are all real english words but when they get put together the way they were....nope, I got nothing.

Hey, it isn't my fault that animals can eat anything from anywhere and we humans can't.

Set aside the religious aspect of your opposition for a moment. Objectively, if you did not believe that it was against the Lord's word, do you believe that you could change your sexual orientation on a whim and fall romantically in love with a woman?
No. :) :) :)

Holly

Hey, it isn't my fault that animals can eat anything from anywhere and we humans can't.

Holly

Exactly. So it's not a choice.

Thank you.

Queers are disgusting, and it's only natural to be revolted by them. Progressives will always have a hard time convincing people there is nothing wrong with faggots.

And it’s this sort of hate and ignorance common among the right that the Constitution was designed to protect citizens from, in this case gay citizens.

Good watch for every Christian who thinks they know whereof they speak.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msulDOOrqcQ]For The Bible Tells Me So The Movie - YouTube[/ame]

Exactly. So it's not a choice.

Thank you.
I believe that it is no matter what the rest of you and your camp choose to throw at me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have to go to bed now. Its 3:30 AM my time. Y'all have a good one! :) :) :)

Last edited:

Holly

So there is something innately and biologically attractive about men to you, something that you do not feel about women in the same way. In other words, your attraction to men is not, in fact, a choice that you made and it is not something that you could flip a switch on and change your choice now. It is something that you were born with. Which is also true for gay people.

Queers are disgusting, and it's only natural to be revolted by them. Progressives will always have a hard time convincing people there is nothing wrong with faggots.

And it’s this sort of hate and ignorance common among the right that the Constitution was designed to protect citizens from, in this case gay citizens.

Yeah, no doubt.

So there is something innately and biologically attractive about men to you, something that you do not feel about women in the same way. In other words, your attraction to men is not, in fact, a choice that you made and it is not something that you could flip a switch on and change your choice now. It is something that you were born with. Which is also true for gay people.
I don't believe it is true for them. Bye now. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And no, I am not a flip flopper. And one more thing. if you can't respect where I stand, don't expect me to have any for where it is that you choose to stand.

Last edited:

Holly

Exactly.

I don't believe it is true for them. Bye now. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And no, I am not a flip flopper. And one more thing. if you can't respect where I stand, don't expect me to have any for where it is that you choose to stand.

Oh, talk about hitting the nail on the head. You stand, I 'choose' to stand. You are standing on the rock and all that superior bullshit, and I'm siding with 'abominations.'

Forum List

Back