Khasshogi is not a hero, neither are the Washington Post...but President Trump & Bin Salman are ones

It’s important to understand who Khashoggi really was and the motive for his murder, especially if we are being asked to turn our back on an important ally as a result. While the Washington Post and progressive media have tried to paint him as an earnest journalist who merely criticized Saudi policy, and Wikipedia describes him as “a liberal progressive,” that is not the full story.

that's all i have to say for now.

It is important to understand that we protect American citizens and do not stand by while they are murdered by a so-called ally.
Who was the American citizen?
Khashogi is an American, kinda.

He is more of a American than you are.
the opposite is true

It’s important to understand who Khashoggi really was and the motive for his murder, especially if we are being asked to turn our back on an important ally as a result. While the Washington Post and progressive media have tried to paint him as an earnest journalist who merely criticized Saudi policy, and Wikipedia describes him as “a liberal progressive,” that is not the full story.

It is important to understand that we protect American citizens and do not stand by while they are murdered by a so-called ally.

He was a Turk, not an American. He was never a US citizen.

guys lets get two things established.

i speak arabic and basque. how can i be also russian? those are deep state talking points. just because i disagree with you doesnt make me a russian. deal with it (not that there's anything wrong with it)

AND Khasshoogi is an American citizen...sort of. he was a "Resident"...deal with it

He was a Saudi, killed in Turkey.

No, he wasn't. He was never a US citizen.

He was a US Resident and a journalist for one of the most influential media organizations in the country

You are defending a dictatorial regime murdering a journalist in a foreign country

And slandering the victim to boot.

He was always a Saudi citizen.

He was a Saudi, killed in Turkey.

Correct, sorry, I'm backwards at times ;-)

i speak arabic and basque. how can i be also russian? those are deep state talking points. just because i disagree with you doesnt make me a russian. deal with it (not that there's anything wrong with it)

AND Khasshoogi is an American citizen...sort of. he was a "Resident"...deal with it

There is no deep state.

No he was not a resident although he lived in Virginia for a brief time in 2017. At the time of his death he worked as a correspondent in Turkey and lived in Turkey with his Turkish girlfriend.

No, he wasn't. He was never a US citizen.

He was a US Resident and a journalist for one of the most influential media organizations in the country

You are defending a dictatorial regime murdering a journalist in a foreign country

And slandering the victim to boot.

Liar. I defended no one and slandered no one.

My mistake was mixing up "Turk killed in Saudi Arabia vs Saudi killed in Turkey," and that's not even the post you're quoting.

Khashoggi’s articles targeting the Saudi government reportedly reached a big audience. And that was the rub for those who would eventually kill him: he wasn’t just another Islamist opponent of the Saudis; he had been one of their operatives, had fed at their table, broke with them, and then had been given a powerful platform and brand to challenge them politically from the heart of Washington. Of course none of this justified their actions, but the risk should have been understood by the Washington Post

And tell me EXACTLY why Saudi Arabia is such an 'important ally'?

- Almost all the 9/11 terrorists and it's funding came from Saudi's.

- America does not need their oil any longer.

- The Saudi government DELIBERATELY tried to destroy the U.S. fracking industry.

Saudi Arabia's Attempt to Kill Off U.S. Fracking Could Kill Off Some Unsavory Regimes Too
Saudi Arabia's Attempt to Kill Off U.S. Fracking Could Kill Off Some Unsavory Regimes Too
Saudi Arabia Declares Oil War on US Fracking, hits Railroads, Tank-Car Makers, Canada, Russia; Sinks Venezuela

Other than some Iran-Neocon paranoia - what exactly makes Saudi Arabia such a WONDERFUL ally for America?

- The Saudi government DELIBERATELY tried to destroy the U.S. fracking industry.

Saudi Arabia Declares Oil War on US Fracking, hits Railroads, Tank-Car Makers, Canada, Russia; Sinks Venezuela

Other than some Iran-Neocon paranoia - what exactly makes Saudi Arabia such a WONDERFUL ally for America?
I SURRENDER! I'M TAPPING OUT!

i reject and denounce this thread!

Doesn't really matter who he was, torturing him to death and dismembering him is a heinous crime committed by a sociopath and abetted by an amoral coward. Yes I am talking about tRump and bin Salman.

Ummm, okay...whatever.

Doesn't really matter who he was, torturing him.to.death and dismembering him is a heinous crime committed by a sociopath and abetted by an amoral coward.

dismembering him is a heinous crime committed by a sociopath and abetted by an amoral coward.

Muslims, whatcha gonna do...…….

Ummm, okay...whatever.
i was joking you moron!

its called sarcasm

Doesn't really matter who he was, torturing him.to.death and dismembering him is a heinous crime committed by a sociopath and abetted by an amoral coward.

dismembering him is a heinous crime committed by a sociopath and abetted by an amoral coward.

Muslims, whatcha gonna do...…….
Republicans, whatcha gonna do?

Forum List

Back