Khasshogi is not a hero, neither are the Washington Post...but President Trump & Bin Salman are ones

No, he wasn't. He was never a US citizen.

He was a US Resident and a journalist for one of the most influential media organizations in the country

You are defending a dictatorial regime murdering a journalist in a foreign country

And slandering the victim to boot.
He hadn't been a resident for two years. He was he was employed as a correspondent in Turkey.

You don't become a resident by visiting.

Notably, the Washington Post put out Khashoggi’s pieces not only in English, but Arabic as well. This is odd since the paper has almost no Arabic content. they began waging political warfare on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood.

It’s important to understand who Khashoggi really was and the motive for his murder, especially if we are being asked to turn our back on an important ally as a result. While the Washington Post and progressive media have tried to paint him as an earnest journalist who merely criticized Saudi policy, and Wikipedia describes him as “a liberal progressive,” that is not the full story.

that's all i have to say for now.

It is important to understand that we protect American citizens and do not stand by while they are murdered by a so-called ally.

He was not a citizen. He didn't have a Resident Alien card (Green Card). He had a special card for journalists. He was a close friend of bin Laden and they were members the Muslim Brotherhood who is not a friend of the US. (Friends to Obama). He was not a good person.

Notably, the Washington Post put out Khashoggi’s pieces not only in English, but Arabic as well. This is odd since the paper has almost no Arabic content. they began waging political warfare on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Ya know what country reads Arabic ya dumb fuck?

Saudi Arabia. Ya know...the country who's policies he was criticizing for not being Democratic enough

Chist you're fucking stupid

It’s important to understand who Khashoggi really was and the motive for his murder, especially if we are being asked to turn our back on an important ally as a result. While the Washington Post and progressive media have tried to paint him as an earnest journalist who merely criticized Saudi policy, and Wikipedia describes him as “a liberal progressive,” that is not the full story.

Doesn’t justify his murder

It is important to understand that we protect American citizens and do not stand by while they are murdered by a so-called ally.

He was not a citizen. He didn't have a Resident Alien card (Green Card). He had a special card for journalists. He was a close friend of bin Laden and they were members the Muslim Brotherhood who is not a friend of the US. (Friends to Obama). He was not a good person.
We were close friends of bin laden when he was fighting the soviets

He was a close friend of bin Laden and they were members the Muslim Brotherhood who is not a friend of the US. (Friends to Obama). He was not a good person.

More unsubstantiated Saudi propaganda.

Ya know who kills and then defames journalists?

Third world despots and dictators like Putin and MBS.

You know who defends that?

Braindead assholes

Ya know what country reads Arabic ya dumb fuck?

Saudi Arabia. Ya know...the country who's policies he was criticized for not being Democratic enough

Chist you're fucking stupid
i speak saudi.

wanna try?

TEHARIBNI 3ALA JABHA, AHARIBK 3ASHER JABHAT!

that means: "you fight me on one battlefield, i fight you on 10 of them"

its an old saudi saying

We were close friends of bin laden when he was fighting the soviets

We who? Not me. Being friends with OBL is like the U.S. being friends with Stalin in WWII.

He was a close friend of bin Laden and they were members the Muslim Brotherhood who is not a friend of the US. (Friends to Obama). He was not a good person.

More unsubstantiated Saudi propaganda.

Ya know who kills and then defames journalists?

Third world despots and dictators like Putin and MBS.

You know who defends that?

Braindead assholes

You can get bent, Fatima.

Yep, he was a POS Muslim... Deserved what he got

Kashoggi only interviewed bin laden is journalist.
And the assertion that he was in the muslim brotherhood is just a smear, he was working to launch a pro-democracy group.

And the assertion that he was in the muslim brotherhood is just a smear, he was working to launch a pro-democracy group.

He spent a lot of time with bin Laden in the caves of Tora Bora while Americans were dying looking for the bastard.

He spent a lot of time with bin Laden in the caves of Tora Bora while Americans were dying looking for the bastard.
meeting bin laden as a journalist to interview him. Khashoggi couldnt have met him, without tacit support from saudi intelligence, because it required travelling with mujahideen.

a confluence of factors has led the Washington Post to become more and more activist. Every day, the paper drips with hatred of Trump from beginning to end. And its willingness to throw caution to the wind apparently extends to international operations.

guys lets get two things established.

i speak arabic and basque. how can i be also russian? those are deep state talking points. just because i disagree with you doesnt make me a russian. deal with it (not that there's anything wrong with it)

AND Khasshoogi is an American citizen...sort of. he was a "Resident"...deal with it
He was never an American citizen. He merely a foreigner who did some freelancing for an anti-USA propaganda outlet based in DC.

Good riddance to him.

meeting bin laden as a journalist to interview him. Khashoggi couldnt have met him, without tacit support from saudi intelligence, because it required travelling with mujahideen.

Being a WaPo journalist tells just kind of a creep he was. Why does everyone avoid the fact that he and bin Laden were lifelong friends and joined the MB together? He didn't need Saudi support, they detested the guy.

Forum List

Back