Khasshogi is not a hero, neither are the Washington Post...but President Trump & Bin Salman are ones

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It’s important to understand who Khashoggi really was and the motive for his murder, especially if we are being asked to turn our back on an important ally as a result. While the Washington Post and progressive media have tried to paint him as an earnest journalist who merely criticized Saudi policy, and Wikipedia describes him as “a liberal progressive,” that is not the full story.

that's all i have to say for now.

Mr. Khashoggi really objected to the work of reformers like Moe Salman who are working hard to reign in Radical Islam in Saudi Arabia.

Capping his worthless behind was a move toward peace in the kingdom.

Very similar to B. Hussein O ordering the whacking of Osama Laden a number of years ago, without trial or any constitutional rights.

Now, I understand and appreciate that Mr. Salman's actions may have upset the fragile consciences of Leftards. Maybe we can get Moe to issue a public apology to liberals and promise not to do it again? Would that please the Far Left? Can we put this incident behind us then?

It’s important to understand who Khashoggi really was and the motive for his murder, especially if we are being asked to turn our back on an important ally as a result. While the Washington Post and progressive media have tried to paint him as an earnest journalist who merely criticized Saudi policy, and Wikipedia describes him as “a liberal progressive,” that is not the full story.

It is important to understand that we protect American citizens and do not stand by while they are murdered by a so-called ally.

• Banned
"Saudi Arabia cannot survive without reforming every 30 years" - Ibn Khaldoun

It is important to understand that we protect American citizens and do not stand by while they are murdered by a so-called ally.
Who was the American citizen?

• Banned

Khashogi is an American, kinda.

So the murderer is good and the victim is bad.

You're either a Russian troll...or a Trumper...

• Banned
not to be an apologist but the Saudi Public Prosecutor has requested multiple times that the Turkish counterpart sign an agreement allowing full exchange of evidence, this has so far been declined by the Turkish side.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

I really could care less about Khashoggi.

He had ties to Saudi intelligence, Muslim Brotherhood and political activism. That's a dangerous business combination when
dealing in that part of the world.

is Bin Laden good and Rob O'Neill bad?

What drugs are you on troll?
debate the topic sir

If the paper had still been focused on journalism instead of relentless, impassioned political warfare against the Trump administration and its more controversial foreign partners, would they have hired an Islamist like Khashoggi and given him such a powerful tool to effect vengeance on his former employer?

You want to debate the topic when you make baseless unsubstantiated bullshit claims?

Be Gone Russian troll

It's a shame that a Muslim Brotherhood supporter was slaughtered.
It'd be a shame if 10,000 more of them died the same way.
I might even shed a tear.

You really are stupid aren't you.

No, he wasn't. He was never a US citizen.

It is important to understand that we protect American citizens

Which of those involved was an American citizen?

He is more of a American than you are.

not to be an apologist but the Saudi Public Prosecutor has requested multiple times that the Turkish counterpart sign an agreement allowing full exchange of evidence, this has so far been declined by the Turkish side.

The CIA has made the same conclusion.

Forum List

Back