Khalid Sheik Mohammed: "I Gave A Lot Of False Information" To Make Torture Stop

Dude. re-read that sentence again. It doesn't even make sense. So, the one being TORTURED needs to know HOW TORTURE WORKS for it to WORK?!?!

:rofl:

yea dude.. keep using words like PWN!

:clap2:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHFAPOEFNHAIRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BURNED, motherfucker.

DUH!!!

Again, you expose your ignorance. The point of the torture is to get information from your dumb ass. Since you have no information or clearly any actual thought at all, the effort would be lost on you. I could get no information from you.

To put it in simple terms that even a moron like you might be able to understand -- You can't get blood out of a turnip.

Now go away boy, you bother me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

way to try and clean up your mess, dude!

After all, lord knows every motherfucker who has EVER been tortured was a goddamn MASTER OF INTERROGATION!

:lol:

Of COURSE you'd want to run away now, eh lil bitch? I just busted your ass saying more dumb shit than you've mustered intelligent thoughts so far this year! Of COURSE you'd want to disengage NOW!

Again, WHY ARE YOU NOT BUSY POUNDING ME WITH EVIDENCE, MOTHERFUCKER? YOU KNOW, LIKE THE MCCAIN VIDEO ABOVE? Trust me, bitch, the answer to that question is REAL fucking clear. And just think.. no one needed to pull your fucking fingernails off to figure it out!

:thup:

Your arguements are limited to what you percieve as clever insults. You got nothin.

Dude. re-read that sentence again. It doesn't even make sense. So, the one being TORTURED needs to know HOW TORTURE WORKS for it to WORK?!?!

I think its YOU that neds to re-read his post. He said "I'd love to use torture on you, but you'd have to actually know something for it work."

He said you would have to know SOMETHING, not "how torture works."

You are such a dipshit Shogun. Its fun watching you put your foot in your mouth though. Say something else to amuse me now.

Thats still totally untrue. Do you think I can't make you admit that you have a pussy with some torture? That you know exactly what its like to menstrate every month? Please, be REAL clear about your answer.

Amusing indeed, dude.

:eusa_angel:

DUH!!!

Again, you expose your ignorance. The point of the torture is to get information from your dumb ass. Since you have no information or clearly any actual thought at all, the effort would be lost on you. I could get no information from you.

To put it in simple terms that even a moron like you might be able to understand -- You can't get blood out of a turnip.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

After all, lord knows every motherfucker who has EVER been tortured was a goddamn MASTER OF INTERROGATION!

Of COURSE you'd want to run away now, eh lil bitch? I just busted your ass saying more dumb shit than you've mustered intelligent thoughts so far this year! Of COURSE you'd want to disengage NOW!

Again, WHY ARE YOU NOT BUSY POUNDING ME WITH EVIDENCE, MOTHERFUCKER? YOU KNOW, LIKE THE MCCAIN VIDEO ABOVE? Trust me, bitch, the answer to that question is REAL fucking clear. And just think.. no one needed to pull your fucking fingernails off to figure it out!

Your arguements are limited to what you persieve as clever insults. You got nothin.

The deflection you people rely on like oxygen is about as impressive as your grasp on spelling. What, did someone remove your spell check finger during your last interrogation?

Like I said, motherfucker, I'ld LOVE to test your theory on you. You think I can't make you insist you have 9 legs and a fucking tail?

Of course you could torture me to make me insist that. You can make people tell you anything you want by torturing them, including making them tell the truth.

And, when you finally invent the magic fucking truth telling 8 ball that differentiates the truth from what you want to hear then maybe you stupid bitches will be onto something. As it is, feel free to spend some time practicing the most basic browser tools.

I think its YOU that neds to re-read his post. He said "I'd love to use torture on you, but you'd have to actually know something for it work."

You are such a dipshit Shogun. Its fun watching you put your foot in your mouth though. Say something else to amuse me now.

Thats still totally untrue. Do you think I can't make you admit that you have a pussy with some torture? That you know exactly what its like to menstrate every month? Please, be REAL clear about your answer.

Amusing indeed, dude.

Are you completely fucking retarded? Of course you could get me to tell you that, with the exception of what menstration is like, because in that scenario, i wouldnt have any idea. You could get me to tell you anything you want to hear by torturing me... including the truth.

Last edited:

:clap2:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHFAPOEFNHAIRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BURNED, motherfucker.

DUH!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Yer just as dumb as a post aren't you boy?

I'm not posting evidence to you, because you have PROVEN in the past to be a waste of time. You are a TROLL plain an simple. It's pointless to waste effort on trolls such as yourself. I'm happy to masturbate here with you for a while, but I'm not going to actually put any intellectual effort into the likes of you.

You know, "... pearls before swine" an all that.

Amusing indeed, dude.

Are you completely fucking retarded? Of course you could get me to tell you that, with the exception of what menstration is like, because in that scenario, i wouldnt have any idea. You could get me to tell you anything you want to hear by torturing me... including the truth.

the bolded text is pretty much all you needed to say. Thanks for playing.

and you are still wrong.. I could torture you enough to MAKE you insist that you know exactly what it's like to have your bleeding pussy spot your underoos. You don't have to KNOW what something is like to be pushed into admitting it when tortured. You are just being absurd now.

Last edited:
Like I said, motherfucker, I'ld LOVE to test your theory on you. You think I can't make you insist you have 9 legs and a fucking tail?

Of course you could torture me to make me insist that. You can make people tell you anything you want by torturing them, including making them tell the truth.

And, when you finally invent the magic fucking truth telling 8 ball that differentiates the truth from what you want to hear then maybe you stupid bitches will be onto something. As it is, feel free to spend some time practicing the most basic browser tools.

If you had a jar full of $100 bills, and you hid it somewhere in your house, i could torture you to tell me where it is. If i had another jar full of jelly beans i brought with me, i couldnt get you to tell me exactly how many jelly beans are in that jar, because you dont know the answer to that question.

If there is something you know, i can torture you to find out what it is. Why is this such a hard concept for you to understand? This isnt complicated stuff.

If you had a jar full of $100 bills, and you hid it somewhere in your house, i could torture you to tell me where it is. If i had another jar full of jelly beans i brought with me, i couldnt get you to tell me exactly how many jelly beans are in that jar, because you dont know the answer to that question.

If there is something you know, i can torture you to find out what it is. Why is this such a hard concept for you to understand? This isnt complicated stuff.

Because he's nothing but a little TROLL.

DUH!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I'm not posting evidence
to you, because you have PROVEN in the past to be a waste of time. You are a TROLL plain an simple. It's pointless to waste effort on trolls such as yourself. I'm happy to masturbate here with you for a while, but I'm not going to actually put any intellectual effort into the likes of you.

PLEASE, quote more of the bible when defending the use of torture dude! :lol: I LOVE it!

No, you are not posting evidence because you are a bitch with an empty quiver. Trust me, rhetorical bullshit might sell down at the dick pond where you and your fellow bitch monkeys hydrate yourselves but anyone reading this will know WHY you shrink like an Ice water pecker this side of that Mccain video.

poor guy... WAAAHAHHAAAAAA! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Am I speaking your language yet, pussy? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Amusing indeed, dude.

and you are still wrong.. I could torture you enough to MAKE you insist that you know exactly what it's like to have your bleeding pussy spot your underoos. You don't have to KNOW what something is like to be pushed into admitting it when tortured. You are just being absurd now.

Sure, id give it my best shot to tell you what menstration is like, but it would be mostly guess work. Whats your point?

With enough tortuer you'd give a pretty convincing fucking answer as to how many beans you THINK (or hope) is in the jar in order to stop the pain. This is why you have to admit the fact of breaking points. It's cute how you try so hard to hold on to your failing opinion despite the testimony of people who have actual fucking insight on what it means to be tortured.

inst complicated indeed. You think John Mccain never gave a convincing answer to a qeuestion he didn't know the answer to just to stop from being tortured? Again, I'd LOVE to demonstrate on you exactly which of us is correct.

From what I know, the process of veryfing information aquired via coercive means is by no means easy or trivial. This has several reason:

1. How much can you trust the information you are testing on?
2. There are 3 potential kinds of misinformation you can aquire via torture:

1: Stress leads to memory impairment.
-Because of the stress, the subject fails to remember the information correctly. Dates, names and places can become very distorted after even 2 days of sleep deprivation. After up to a weak, I doubt that the subjects can still seperate fact from fiction, even if they wished to do so.

2: "I always wanted to screw my Mother in law"
A subject may be able to keep his wits together, and purposefully implicate persons which (as far as the subject knows) have not much to do with the charges, but may sound reasonable.
The subject will try to figure out what the interrogator wants to hear, apply to this and convey his fake information. For the subject, this has several benificial consequences:
A) He will get short term rewards for his "cooperation
B) If his information is put into question, he may be seen as an unsecure source and no longer be questioned, something that should be fine with him too.

3: "Yes I shot Kennedy, faked the moon landing and eat Bushs Birthday cake!"
A subject may go the other way round and talk about everything, appearing to be nuts is a decent way of getting out of the interrogators crossairs.

There are also other variants, but the problem of torture are subjects talking to much, not subjects talking to few.

Actually, the Gestapo used different techniques for information gathering interrogation and for "punishment" interrogation.
Concerning information gathering, the Gestapo was a bit more "personalised", this means, if they somehow found out that the subject is afraid of dentists, they would happily use this fear.
They also had much less qualms about making people disappear, but the mainstay techniques used were not very different from what was going on in Gitmo.
If a subject was no longer usefull and the interrogator was feeling a desire to fullfill his sadistic streaks then all bets were off though.

The Stasi (East German secret service) was highly effective in gathering information from interrogations, but used less physically intrusive tactics than the CIA does in Gitmo, they liked to threaten family members a lot, as well as playing inmates against each other. However, people wanting to flee the GDR are not the same as people wanting to fly planes into buildings.

Because he's nothing but a little TROLL.

sniffles, sniffles lil guy.. Don't let that pouting bottom lip trip you up on your way out the fucking door, bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I'm not posting evidence
to you, because you have PROVEN in the past to be a waste of time. You are a TROLL plain an simple. It's pointless to waste effort on trolls such as yourself. I'm happy to masturbate here with you for a while, but I'm not going to actually put any intellectual effort into the likes of you.

PLEASE, quote more of the bible when defending the use of torture dude! :lol: I LOVE it!

No, you are not posting evidence because you are a bitch with an empty quiver. Trust me, rhetorical bullshit might sell down at the dick pond where you and your fellow bitch monkeys hydrate yourselves but anyone reading this will know WHY you shrink like an Ice water pecker this side of that Mccain video.

poor guy... WAAAHAHHAAAAAA! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Am I speaking your language yet, pussy? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No. I don't speak PUNK, maybe you could give me lessons.

Oh wait, you have. I can just scroll up and get a complete course in how to speak like a punk. Thanks Shoggie....I guess I was wrong, you do know something.

Sure, id give it my best shot to tell you what menstration is like, but it would be mostly guess work. Whats your point?

are you fucking serious? You can't fathom the point of false testimony that you can't disprove taken by torture? Should I go ahead and expect your pussy to bleed every 28 days now that you admit that you have a pussy? got some tampon money set aside in your monthly budget?

With enough tortuer you'd give a pretty convincing fucking answer as to how many beans you THINK (or hope) is in the jar in order to stop the pain. This is why you have to admit the fact of breaking points. It's cute how you try so hard to hold on to your failing opinion despite the testimony of people who have actual fucking insight on what it means to be tortured.

inst complicated indeed. You think John Mccain never gave a convincing answer to a qeuestion he didn't know the answer to just to stop from being tortured? Again, I'd LOVE to demonstrate on you exactly which of us is correct.

Im not going to ask you questions i dont already know the answer to, or questions i cant cooberate later. If you lied to me, then i would find out and begin torturing you more until we eventually found the truth.

You might lie to me about where you hid your jar full of $100 bills, but when i look where you tell me to, and i dont find the jar, we start the pain again, and i garuntee you would eventually tell me. Denying this is absurd and disingenuous.

I'm not posting evidence

No. I don't speak PUNK, maybe you could give me lessons.

Oh wait, you have. I can just scroll up and get a complete course in how to speak like a punk. Thanks Shoggie....I guess I was wrong, you do know something.

Clearly, you don't speak EVIDENCE either, bitch sauce. After all.. given which of us has actually posted something that supports their position outside of "nuh HUH, IM right!"!

poor baby... Did I drop you on your fucking head again? myawwwwwwwwww...

Khalid Sheik Mohammed: "I Gave A Lot Of False Information" To Make Torture Stop

7_61_mohammed_khalid_sheik.jpg

TortureInfo.png

For all the attention that the Bush administration torture memos have been receiving over past month, those documents pale in comparison to the revelations documented in the leaked 40-page report issued by the International Committee for the Red Cross following two rounds of private interviews it held with the 14 "high value detainees" held at Guantanamo Bay.

If you want to know what our country did to those detainees -- especially Khalid Sheik Mohammed, Abu Zubaydah, and Rahim al-Nashiri (all three were waterboarded and suffered the worst treatment) -- then read the Red Cross report. It will leave you with a very sickening feeling about the depths to which President Bush and Vice President Cheney were willing to go to try to justify its disastrous war in Iraq (while the detainees were providing ample information during FBI interrogations about the 9/11 plot, the torture apparently began as they sought evidence about the non-existent al-Qaida/Iraq link) and how we morphed into the very monsters that we once condemned when it came to the actions of other nations.

http://www.politicalbase.com/

It's long been known that torture is not a successful way of getting information out of anyone. ANYONE will LIE to stop the torture. I sure would.

are you fucking serious? You can't fathom the point of false testimony that you can't disprove taken by torture?

What makes you think im going to ask you anything i cant disprove? Why the fuck would i bother with questions like that? How would asking you a question about something i cant ever really know the answer to help me in any way whatsoever?

You are dumb, and your insults are so lame. You really should stop with the vulgarity, because you just come off looking like a geek when you post that stuff. Im not offended by it, you just arent doing yourself any favors when you say all that other crap that doesnt pertain to the topic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back