Khalid Sheik Mohammed: "I Gave A Lot Of False Information" To Make Torture Stop

It's long been known that torture is not a successful way of getting information out of anyone. ANYONE will LIE to stop the torture. I sure would.

Hey pea brain, by lying, the torture only continues. If you lie about the location of a bomb maker, im going to come back after you sent me on that wild goose chase and im going to REALLY turn the screws the next time around. Lying only prolongs the torture dumbass. Honestly, are people really this dumb?

It hasnt "long been known that torture is not a successful way of getting information". You made that line up. You are a liar, and more then that, you were too stupid to even think your lie through. I feel embarrassed for you.

Last edited:
Notice the same thing could be said about the Iraq War but it didn't deter your side from pitching a bitch for the last 6 years. :eusa_whistle:

WOW you fucking slime ball...comparing accidental deaths to American sons & daughters being sent to their premature deaths because of an unnecessary war of ideology?

Talk about disrespect for our troops... you are SCUM...

You have no basis for talking to me about respect for American troops. More to the point, you have no basis to use American troops as a tool to promote your immoral agenda. Now take GB's advice and find a message board with training wheels before you get hurt.

Hey scum bag...YOU are the one that used American troops for YOUR SICK political agenda...

Are you THAT obtuse?

WOW you fucking slime ball...comparing accidental deaths to American sons & daughters being sent to their premature deaths because of an unnecessary war of ideology?

Talk about disrespect for our troops... you are SCUM...

You have no basis for talking to me about respect for American troops. More to the point, you have no basis to use American troops as a tool to promote your immoral agenda. Now take GB's advice and find a message board with training wheels before you get hurt.

Hey scum bag...YOU are the one that used American troops for YOUR SICK political agenda...

Are you THAT obtuse?

...and YOU are the one who downplayed the deaths of 3000+ Americans that died on 911 for YOUR SICK politcal agenda. You are a fucking hypocrit, and you are too fucking stupid to even realize your error with this pathetic counter debate.

I think its hilarious that you tried to be smart by using a word like obtuse, yet YOU are the person who actually IS obtuse.

Last edited:

Are you THAT obtuse?

...and YOU are the one who downplayed the deaths of 3000+ Americans that died on 911 for YOUR SICK politcal agenda. You are a fucking hypocrit, and you are too fucking stupid to even realize your error with this pathetic counter debate.

NO...I posted deaths by terrorism statistics worldwide vs. accidental deaths...

It was Tech_Esq that introduced IRAQ...

QUOTE: "Notice the same thing could be said about the Iraq War but it didn't deter your side from pitching a bitch for the last 6 years.

So, scum bag Tech_Esq said the death of our troops could be dismissed as a fucking ACCIDENT...

What a bunch of ignorant fucks...

All these radical righties are a bunch of cowards. On the morning of 9-11 after the attacks which my wife and I watched on TV (the second one) I got my keys and headed for the door. My wife asked "where are you going?". I said "I'm going to work, terrorism only works if we become terrified".

But all the cowardly righties immediately said , "throw out all our principles and save me from the scary terrorists".

I'd rather die in a terrorist attack than live under a fascist regime like Bush and Cheney tried to create.

The reason righties think that torture works is because they know it would work on them, they are such cowards.

For people ready to die for their cause, torture is no deterrant and does not work.

bfd...i went right back to work as well, everyone i know did.

are you actually claiming the no dem said anything about possible terrorists attacks on US soil? do you ever see anything in non partisan way or is it just the prism that republicans are evil and democrats good?

Look you guys are the ones defending the use of toture.

There is no one on this board that I've seen defend the use of TORTURE...

Your problem is that you IRRATIONALLY DEMAND TO USE A WORD WHICH IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF US INTERROGATION TECHNIQUES... which makes you a LIAR...

But that is the nature of the feminized left...

Are you completely fucking retarded? Of course you could get me to tell you that, with the exception of what menstration is like, because in that scenario, i wouldnt have any idea. You could get me to tell you anything you want to hear by torturing me... including the truth.

the bolded text is pretty much all you needed to say. Thanks for playing.

and you are still wrong.. I could torture you enough to MAKE you insist that you know exactly what it's like to have your bleeding pussy spot your underoos. You don't have to KNOW what something is like to be pushed into admitting it when tortured. You are just being absurd now.

Sure, id give it my best shot to tell you what menstration is like, but it would be mostly guess work. Whats your point?

Her point is the same that all feminized leftists are pushing... to misrepresent US interrogation techniques as torture and to claim that the use of 'torture' only produces wrong answers...

But that's the nature of the idiot... sound reasoning is not their long suit.

Hey pea brain, here is a revolutionary idea... the media matters link has a Fox video link, so why don't you WATCH the video, and then your pea will no longer be empty....

The FBI agent gave INTERVIEWS, you know, that's when that person tells his story to a writer.

Ali Soufan Breaks His Silence | Newsweek National News | Newsweek.com

My Tortured Decision - NYT

He even talked on the radio...
FBI: Key Sept. 11 Leads Obtained Without Torture

Listen here

The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.
George Orwell

Hey George, I know WHY...LOL

Yes.. because a singular source inherently discredits all the rest that say otherwise.. without any factual basis whatsoever...

Any wonder why sites like the uber-biased Media Matters cling to his story

Again... you are the one with an extremist bias... and citing sources of an extremist bias nature, yet will scream the minute someone even brings out a source from 'the other side'... typical lib... it's OK for you, but not for others...

Hence why you are the newest uber-partisan troll to make it to the publicized ignore list

I figured out your problem...you're a bonafide idiot...

Can you get a more UN-bias take on what an FBI interrogators said that THAT INTERROGATOR speaking in the first person (radio interview) or in an op-ed piece WRITTEN BY THAT FBI interrogator?

Do you try to stuff food in your ears and eat cue tips?

When I have criticized a source, I also show WHO is funding them or WHY their spin is bias...

Yea, the ignore list...translation: I am overmatching so I will cut & run...

See ya COWARD... LMFAO!!!

Your constant use of "idiot," and " pea brain" indict you as the consumate school yard loud mouth.

Which of those terms would you like to apply to "President Obama’s national intelligence director "?

WASHINGTON - President Obama’s national intelligence director told colleagues in a private memo last week that the harsh interrogation techniques banned by the White House did produce significant information that helped the nation in its struggle with terrorists.
NYT: Harsh techniques worked, intel chief says - White House- msnbc.com

Last edited:
Let me ask a rational question:

If 9/11 had not occured, would you consider waterboarding torture? I dare say that, even though you won't admit it, everyone on this board would have considered it torture, hands down. What changed? We allowed the cowardly terrorist who flew their planes into buildings to redefine out moral standing on torture.

So, if you do support waterboarding now, you allowed the terrorist to win...your mind.

Arguments?

Let me ask a rational question:

If 9/11 had not occured, would you consider waterboarding torture? I dare say that, even though you won't admit it, everyone on this board would have considered it torture, hands down. What changed? We allowed the cowardly terrorist who flew their planes into buildings to redefine out moral standing on torture.

So, if you do support waterboarding now, you allowed the terrorist to win...your mind.

Arguments?

You asked the question, and then answer it in the manner you would like it answered. Quite an advanced debating technique.

Bet your put-away is "so are you."

It's interrogation, not torture.

Here's torture. You get to watch the news on September eleventh, and see your brother or sister or wife or husband or father or mother make the decision between being burned to death or jumping to certain death.

Every day of your life you get to remember that sight. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Everytime the phone rings you anticipate that loved one on the other end of the phone line. But then you remember.

Every day.

That's torture.

And if torture is required to save the life of even one honest, hard working human, than rather than worry about what a rationalizationist, like yourself, thinks about me, then hand me the car battery and jumper cable.

Last edited:
It's long been known that torture is not a successful way of getting information out of anyone. ANYONE will LIE to stop the torture. I sure would.

Hey pea brain, by lying, the torture only continues. If you lie about the location of a bomb maker, im going to come back after you sent me on that wild goose chase and im going to REALLY turn the screws the next time around. Lying only prolongs the torture dumbass. Honestly, are people really this dumb?

It hasnt "long been known that torture is not a successful way of getting information". You made that line up. You are a liar, and more then that, you were too stupid to even think your lie through. I feel embarrassed for you.

But for people who consider you their enemies, then the torture is a small price to pay for getting you to waste your time and resources. I just sent you on a wild goose chase when you could have been using actual, effective methods of investigation to find real problems. I get to watch you running around like an idiot on my word while my friends continue to plot against you.

But for people who consider you their enemies, then the torture is a small price to pay for getting you to waste your time and resources. I just sent you on a wild goose chase when you could have been using actual, effective methods of investigation to find real problems. I get to watch you running around like an idiot on my word while my friends continue to plot against you.

No, you dont get to watch anything. You get to sit in a cell with no window and wait for me to come back and torture you even more because you lied, and thats when you will stop with your games and spill the beans, and make no mistake, you would spill the beans.

As for torture being a small price to pay... bullshit. In the real world, humans are effected by fear, sleep depravation, cold and waterboarding, and if you think people are going to just tough it out, you are naive. EVERYONE breaks, just ask Khalid Sheik Mohammed. He'll tell you anything you want to know, so long as you dont waterboard him anymore.

Last edited:

Instead of conjecture, how about the testimony of an expert witness, who makes the point that Allah allows you to give it up once you've reached your limit:

"Critics claim that enhanced techniques do not produce good intelligence because people will say anything to get the techniques to stop. But the memos note that, "as Abu Zubaydah himself explained with respect to enhanced techniques, 'brothers who are captured and interrogated are permitted by Allah to provide information when they believe they have reached the limit of their ability to withhold it in the face of psychological and physical hardship."
Marc A. Thiessen - Enhanced Interrogations Worked - washingtonpost.com

You asked the question, and then answer it in the manner you would like it answered. Quite an advanced debating technique.

Here's torture. You get to watch the news on September eleventh, and see your brother or sister or wife or husband or father or mother make the decision between being burned to death or jumping to certain death.

Every day of your life you get to remember that sight. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Everytime the phone rings you anticipate that loved one on the other end of the phone line. But then you remember.

Every day.

That's torture.

And if torture is required to save the life of even one honest, hard working human, than rather than worry about what a rationalizationist, like yourself, thinks about me, then hand me the car battery and jumper cable.

So you answered it. 9/11 made the difference for you. You changed your view on waterboarding because of 9/11. You allowed those cowards in the airplanes to dictate your beliefs.:clap2:

Every day.

That's torture.

So you answered it. 9/11 made the difference for you. You changed your view on waterboarding because of 9/11. You allowed those cowards in the airplanes to dictate your beliefs.:clap2:

I never thought of waterboarding as torture. I will tell you what the Nazi's thought was torture during WWII. They would take your pinkie finger and cut it off at the first knuckle. A few days later they would come back and cut it off at the next knuckle. A few days later they would come back and take the last of that finger. A few days later they would start on the next finger. When they were done with all of those, they would cut your hand off at the wrist....next to come was a cut at the elbow, and final cut on that arm would be at the shoulder. How do I know this? One of my friends father went through it.

Now you have an idea what real torture is and what discomfort is. Grow up sonny.

Last edited:
TORTURE IS NOT GOOD "INTERROGATION" YOU FUCKING RANCID COCK WEASEL. THAT IS THE GIANT, NEON FUCKING LIGHT, FLASHING BUZZKILL THAT BECOMES EXTREMELY APPARENT WHEN EVERYONE FROM MOHAMMED TO THE LAST FUCKING GOP PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TELLS TO THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING ABOUT FALSE STATEMENTS.

Please, motherfucker, GIVE a person like me the opportunity to show you just how fucking retarded your kind are. I'd LOVE to donate, per minute of torture, to your cause of choice. Crying that someone else doesn't know what the fuck INTERROGATION is despite the fucking carbon copy testimony from those WHO HAVE BEEN TORTURED pretty much indicates what kind of a fucking farce your input it.

Now go hide behind your rhetoric, you limp dicked brave keyboard soldier. Here's the words of someone who knows more than you've ever known on the subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwHd5tuneeM

Pwned, indeed, motherfucker.

Each post from you is more and more pathetic. Exposing your ignorance to a greater and greater extent. This is all that todays educational system has left us with. An unthinking, witless drone. Not capable of independent thought himself, he is forced to speak the words of others over and over regardless of the sense it make in context.

If I thought it would help, I would take you to school and show you the error of your ways. But alas, I've dealt with your pathetic skullful of decaying dung before and I realize what a waste of time it is.

Interrogation illicits information. Much like cross-examination, an interrogator rarely asks a question he does not know the answer to. If they are lying, the interrogator knows. The questions asked by the interrogator are to increase the depth of knowledge on a topic or expose a new area for examination at a future time. It isn't some grand fishing expedition.

Now keep being a drone dumb shit.

Ahh.. I see you chose to hide behind shit talking rather than provide your own non-rhetorical evidence. Public schools indeed, pussy.

l66206930430_3490.jpg

Hey, why don't you talk to yourself in the mirror some other time. I'm not interested in your Stuart Smalley self-affirmations. TORTURE doesn't illicit truthful information. Again, this is why bitches like you and Hannity pass on the opportunity to prove your stupid fucking theory and earn charity money. You know goddamn well I could make you admit whatever I WANT you to admit with the right "interrogation" tools. Even if you don't want to admit it here where you are busy dislodging my foot from your ass.

Again, take it from a man who knows more about it than you ever will, you brave internet hawk. Nothing says insight quite like you pompous fucking interweb bravado.

Shogun, you are absolutely right about that torture doesn't give good information. When I was in the service they told us that if we were captured by the enemy to give only name rank and serial number...we all laughed and a few of us said that if we were captured and they shoved bamboo shoots under our finger nails that we would give them exactly how many clicks to our first sergeant's fox hole and help them get there. I guarantee that if anyone gets tortured that they will confess to anything.<That's a period. Cut off someones hand and have a piece of paper and a pen in front of them and they must sign it or the other hand comes off and I don't care what the paper says...they will sign it!.<That's an exclamation mark and a period. If you don't think that water boarding is torture...You are wrong...<That's three periods! Anyone who hasn't been water boarded has no business holding an opinion contrary to torture. If you have not been waterboarded and think it is not torture...get a few of your friends over and have a few beers this weekend and try it. If you don't atleast throw up your lunch and cry and thank your maker that you are still alive, you did not do it right.

All these radical righties are a bunch of cowards. On the morning of 9-11 after the attacks which my wife and I watched on TV (the second one) I got my keys and headed for the door. My wife asked "where are you going?". I said "I'm going to work, terrorism only works if we become terrified".

But all the cowardly righties immediately said , "throw out all our principles and save me from the scary terrorists".

I'd rather die in a terrorist attack than live under a fascist regime like Bush and Cheney tried to create.

The reason righties think that torture works is because they know it would work on them, they are such cowards.

For people ready to die for their cause, torture is no deterrant and does not work.

Asking them nicely surely didn't work, hence 9/11. The main problem before 9/11 was gaining intelligence on AQ, we have gained some ground in this area since 9/11. However, Obama just released the playbook to our enemies.:clap2:

bfd...i went right back to work as well, everyone i know did.

are you actually claiming the no dem said anything about possible terrorists attacks on US soil? do you ever see anything in non partisan way or is it just the prism that republicans are evil and democrats good?

Look you guys are the ones defending the use of toture. You are the ones with the knee jerk defense of someone from your party. As I've said before on this site, if Nancy Pelosi or any other Dem acted as an enabler for the Bush torture regime they should also be prosecuted for war crimes.

By the way, waterboarding is torture and is prohibited by US treaty and law, unless you are going to claim that it does not cause"physical pain or suffering" which is the definition of torture.
You forgot the severe....

Of course he would say that. Are you really going to believe that he is telling the truth about lying? I'll take Cheney's word over some terrorist's any day.

Forum List

Back