Keystone Pipeline Benefits?

Hooray! Now we have access to the most expensive imported oil in the world. Yippie! The price of crude oil will have to stay above $80 a barrel for Canadian oil to be profitable.....huzzah!

You have access already. Via rail and truck AND Keystone I and Keystone II.

What is it going to take to get it thru peoples thick skulls is that we are your number one supplier.

It's not going to change.

so where has all the help for this country gone with Keystone I & ll soundly in place ?

riddle me that

You buy our oil and refine it and fucking use it. Get a grip.

The pipeline is unnecessary, we have enough oil already with more domestic production to come. Canadian oil is the dirtiest, most inefficient and expensive oil in the world. I think we can do better.

:lol:

Now you are revealing yourself to be a complete fool.

Hooray! Now we have access to the most expensive imported oil in the world. Yippie! The price of crude oil will have to stay above $80 a barrel for Canadian oil to be profitable.....huzzah!

What is it going to take to get it thru peoples thick skulls is that we are your number one supplier.

so where has all the help for this country gone with Keystone I & ll soundly in place ?

riddle me that

The pipeline is unnecessary, we have enough oil already with more domestic production to come. Canadian oil is the dirtiest, most inefficient and expensive oil in the world. I think we can do better.
We are ,we will pump other products,will be upgrading to new and better systems,and providing revenue and taxes,as well as jobs.If we let people like you run things we would still be chasing our food with a sharp stick.

Keystone, the oil and oil by products create UNION jobs ... ya know those UNION thugs the RW's keep protesting about day in and day out.

RW hypocrisy knows NO bounds... NONE.

The General Presidents of the Teamsters, Plumbers, Operating Engineers, and Laborers unions say the project will “pave a path to better days.

uh huh better days for the Unions.

Last edited:

riddle me that

We are ,we will pump other products,will be upgrading to new and better systems,and providing revenue and taxes,as well as jobs.If we let people like you run things we would still be chasing our food with a sharp stick.

Keystone, the oil and oil by products create UNION jobs ... ya know those UNION thugs the RW's keep protesting about day in and day out.

Your the only one blabering on about the unions,how many arguments do you loose to yourself?

Once you strip all the bullshit claims from the anti-pipeline rhetoric, what you find at the bottom is a hatred of oil, a hatred of corporations, and a hatred of profits.

That's it. Nothing more.

I don't hate oil, corporations or profit. I question what it doing. Most of the pro-keystone posters have made valid points. You just made red herrings!

riddle me that

I was just pointing that out myself. Unions are BIG supporters of Keystone.
Defense industry is full of good paying union jobs.

I don't know how Republicans live with themselves some time.

I don't hate oil, corporations or profit. I question what it doing. Most of the pro-keystone posters have made valid points. You just made red herrings!

Wasn't a "red herring". Because the question is how do you feel about unions? Most on here seem to be very anti union and Republican both.

riddle me that

Your the only one blabering on about the unions,how many arguments do you loose to yourself?

union ma huh? ... Silence about the unions.

I rest my hypocrisy case.

pay your union dues and stfu.

From my understanding is that the keystone pipeline is solely about helping Canada get to the gulf and ship oil out the US and has nothing to do with: 1. Getting the US more oil (like many like myself were led to believe) and 2. Not about producing and sending any of our oil anywhere.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but other than the over inflated (yes the right lies about the number of jobs that are created, just like the left does) temporary jobs, what is the big benefit to the US that we continue fight back and forth over.

If it truly was about getting more Canadian oil to the stated, then I am for it. It should more forward, but if it's solely about getting Canadian oil to the gulf, then I have no idea why (other then generous kickbacks), whey the Republicans are pushing for this so hard!

keystone-pipeline-map-167.jpg

Canada currently sells crude to the US at a discount because of the problems of reaching the overseas market.

They want the pipeline to get to those overseas markets where they can sell their crude at world market prices and NOT have to sell to the US at a discount.

Some simple logic and common sense should tell you who that does and doesn't benefit.

union ma huh? ... Silence about the unions.

I rest my hypocrisy case.

pay your union dues and stfu.
Wanna decode this jiberish? What about the unions? some jobs will be some won't its NBFD

riddle me that

Compelling rebuttal.

the FRENCH CANADIANS are playing the RW's like a whore during nickel night.

riddle me that

Compelling rebuttal.
Very true non the less

riddle me that

Compelling rebuttal.
Very true non the less
Who could possibly argue with such eloquent articulation?

Compelling rebuttal.
Very true non the less
Ya one could see where you would have a problem.

riddle me that

Compelling rebuttal.
Very true non the less

non the less ?

care to use engilsh ?

Nonetheless is one word you moron.

Compelling rebuttal.
Very true non the less
Ya one could see where you would have a problem.

So then you really are just this smart.

Compelling rebuttal.
Very true non the less

non the less ?

care to use engilsh ?

Gotta dumb it down for ya,your not keeping up very well.

Compelling rebuttal.
Very true non the less

non the less ?

care to use engilsh ?

Gotta dumb it down for ya,your not keeping up very well.

too late, you've already stepped on your dress Matilda.

next idiot, please.

riddle me that

Venezuelan heavy crude is perhaps dirtier and is being refined in So. Texas already. It is very similar to the Canadian Tar Sands. So I rather send the money North where a lot of US firms are doing business. I mean Canada has been very good to us, (if you don't count that Brian Adams thing............)

Forum List

Back