IMG_4354.jpg

Jenna looking hot.
jenna-1-21-01c1.jpg

Damn even the cousins are hot.

Jeb's daughter.
lauren_floral.gif

Neil's (George's other Brother) daughter
lauren_gaudi.jpg

come on. how can you not vote for Bush? We'd lose all the hot coverage of these honies as they grow.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
This man is a joke. And he's not even funny. He's a bad joke.

And one UGLY sombitch to boot.:D Hell Bush has a sense of humor, and he's funny.... Kerry is a frickin stick in the mud jackass, period.......:eek:

Originally posted by insein
This guy is the most arrogant SOB ive ever seen. And Teddy Kennedy has been around for awhile. He talks down toyu like your a child. If you don't support his opinions, your intellectually inferior. He has no stance on anything and when you call him on it, your the one thats in the wrong.

I dont want this guy as president. Bush has shown that he backs up what he says and He stands firm on his principles because he has some. Thats the kind of guy i want leading my country. A guy that says what he means and does what he says.

Exactly, and well said my friend...It sickens me to even fathom this retard as President..Yuck! ptooh spit ack:(

Originally posted by insein
unfortunately (or perhaps fortunate) we have no photos of the KErry offspring.

Really? Too bad i was kinda hoping to see what the look like. If they in anyway attractive i was going to question whether they are really his.

Found a pic of them. I can tell they are his from the noses. looks like they got alot from their mothers side though.

Geez, those two have his chin. It's worse than a Jay Leno chin. Bush definitely wins the "hot kids" contest.

Anyway, back to original topic. When I heard Kerry say this, I couldn't stop laughing for so long.

has anyone heard about the whole purple heart deal with him??? apparently he received them for nothing more than mere scratches that he could have done to himself. ...makes you wonder

Is it true Senator Kerry puts "married" in the box on his tax return thats asks you to list your occupation? :p:

Forum List

Back