Kerry officially loses it

theim

May 11, 2004
Madison, WI
So now that he finally got called on his BS about American soldiers terrorizing Iraqis in the dead of night by none other than Ken Mehlman, here is what the enlightened Sen. sKerry's office said in a statement:

"Ken Mehlman's filthy and shameful lie about a decorated combat veteran is disgraceful. Political hack Ken Mehlman and draft dodging, doughnut-eating Rush Limbaugh have something in common, neither of them know anything about how to make American troops safe. John Kerry will continue to speak out about how to succeed in Iraq and protect brave American troops."

--CNN

OK...

Calling opponent liar? Check.
Presenting no evidence of said lie? Check.
5th-grade insults? Check.
Required addendum on how much He Supports The Troops (tm)? Check.

If this is what an ivy-league debate course produces, color me unimpressed.

insein said:
i dont think that was Kerry. That was someone defending Kerry. I forget who because i cant find the quote anywhere.

It was Senator Kerry's office. Someone from his office said that. And probably lost his job this morning...

Seriously though if this is all the Ivy Leagues have to offer we should stop voting for Ivy league graduates.

It was Senator Kerry's office. Someone from his office said that. And probably lost his job this morning...

Seriously though if this is all the Ivy Leagues have to offer we should stop voting for Ivy league graduates.

And start making them football QB's. GO Fitzpatrick! What? It has nothing to do with him being on my fantasy team and the aholes in oakland benching my #1 QB Kerry Collins.

It seems to me that most, if not almost all, real vets who served honorably and bravely, dont like to beat that drum as a preview to everything they say.

What is the guy trying to convey, that Kerry is a vet, so we cant question him?

Forum List

Back