John Kerry called our troops "TERRORISTS"... real appropriate for Sec. of State!!

John Kerry called our troops "TERRORISTS"... real appropriate for Sec. of State!!

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Hearing to begin for American soldier accused of killing 16 Afghans in massacre | Fox News

Hearing to begin for American soldier accused of killing 16 Afghans in massacre

The U.S. soldier accused of carrying out one of the worst atrocities of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars is due to appear in a military courtroom Monday, where prosecutors will for the first time lay out their case that he slaughtered 16 people, including children, during a predawn raid on two villages in the Taliban's heartland.

are you claiming it has never happened ? - or better, the 9 year unprovoked war in Iraqi was a victory for the US ?

I AM CLAIMING that NO American would help the enemy by calling our troops TERRORISTS! The Terrorists LOVE that kind of ENCOURAGEMENT! They USE it to recruit more terrorists by exclaiming a US Senator CALLS his OWN TrOOPS "Terrorists"!!

A) This shows HOW f...king STUPID he is NOT to consider this HELPS RECRUIT more terrorists!
B) OR this shows HE doesn't CARE about American Troops to help the enemy terrorists use this statement!

A defining characteristic of terrorists is that they terrorize. The worst terrorize women and children, as Kerry claimed was done by our soldiers.

Kerry is feces, or in other words, an average Progressive.

Again, Kerry never called our troops "terrorists".

If you want to perpetuate a lie, that says more about you than you say about Kerry.

I explained to you, in detail, how Kerry disgraced himself by accusing them of terrorism.

You are trying to apologize for this turdblossom with semantics. That makes you lower than whale feces, or in other words, a typical libtard.

A man who will lie about a small thing will lie about a big thing too.

Weeelll, Maybe he didn't call American troops terrorists in so many words, But we all know what he meant when he uttered those words before the Senate.

While I expect John Kerry to get confirmed as Secretary of State, asking him during his confirmation hearing whether his backstabbing of the War Powers Act, Libya was part of a quid pro quo might be amusing.

Last edited:
Kerry never called American soldiers "TERRORISTS". When the OP starts a thread with a lie, why even waste the energy to argue the point.

A defining characteristic of terrorists is that they terrorize. The worst terrorize women and children, as Kerry claimed was done by our soldiers.

If you want to perpetuate a lie, that says more about you than you say about Kerry.

So what would you call American soldiers that "go into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

If Kerry SAID they were "terrorizing" KIDS and the definition of "Terrorist".. "a person who employs terror or terrorism"
terrorist - definition of terrorist by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

SEEMS pretty clear to me Kerry called them "Terrorists!!!"

So what would you call American soldiers that "go into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

If Kerry SAID they were "terrorizing" KIDS and the definition of "Terrorist".. "a person who employs terror or terrorism"
terrorist - definition of terrorist by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

SEEMS pretty clear to me Kerry called them "Terrorists!!!"

I call them "wrong".

I explained to you, in detail, how Kerry disgraced himself by accusing them of terrorism.

You are trying to apologize for this turdblossom with semantics. That makes you lower than whale feces, or in other words, a typical libtard.

A man who will lie about a small thing will lie about a big thing too.
Indeed.

Forum List

Back