Kerry:"American soldiers are like Ghengis Khan cut off ears,heads, are TERRORISTS.."

Kerry spoke the truth and it took courage for him to shine a light on what so many wanted to bury. People need to google the My Lai Massacre.

It takes MORE courage to do it in closed hearing sessions but Kerry did it for PUBLICITY!
He did it for MONEY!
He is the wealthiest SoS today!

He also LIED! To testify this happens FREQUENTLY ALL THE TIME is what the impression he LEFT! AND THAT WAS A LIE!

It totally disgraced the entire military! Why ?
As far as his courage???

Retired Lt. Cmdr. Grant Hibbard tells the Boston Globe that he can still recall Kerry's wound, and that "it resembled a scrape from a fingernail," the paper said.

"I've had thorns from a rose that were worse," Hibbard insists.
Still, the former Navy man remembered that Kerry insisted on receiving a Purple Heart for the wound he said was incurred during a Dec. 3, 1968 skirmish with Viet Cong near Cam Ranh Bay.

"He had a little scratch on his forearm, and he was holding a piece of shrapnel," Hibbard told the Globe.
"People in the office were saying, 'I don't think we got any fire,' and there is a guy holding a little piece of shrapnel in his palm."

Much to Hibbard's chagrin, Kerry persisted in his quest for a war decoration for the scratch.

"I finally said, 'OK, if that's what happened ... do whatever you want,'" Hibbard said.
"After that, I don't know what happened. Obviously, he got it, I don't know how."

NewsMax.com: Inside Cover Story
Really GUTZY wouldn't you say???

Kerry spoke the truth and it took courage for him to shine a light on what so many wanted to bury. People need to google the My Lai Massacre.

It takes MORE courage to do it in closed hearing sessions but Kerry did it for PUBLICITY!
He did it for MONEY!

It's pretty easy to pick-out those (of you) who have no fuckin' idea what was going-on, back then!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqvSXc4WU8c]Vietnam in HD Ep6 Peace with Honor 1970 1975 - YouTube[/ame]​

What Kerry said was T R U E. You can stomp your feet all you want but that doesn't change the reality. No one is suggesting that everyone or even most of those who served committed such atrocities. However it happened, and not only did it happen but our government and our military covered it up instead of denouncing it.

"No one is suggesting that everyone or even most of those who served committed such atrocities."

And that is simply untrue. Kerry did indeed claim that such atrocities were common everyday events and just part of the SOP.
And-speaking of atrocities-did North Vietnam ever denounce the Hue Massacre? That one by itself greatly exceeded all American atrocities combined.

http://ngothelinh.tripod.com/Hue.html

Last edited:

He did it for MONEY!

It's pretty easy to pick-out those (of you) who have no fuckin' idea what was going-on, back then!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqvSXc4WU8c]Vietnam in HD Ep6 Peace with Honor 1970 1975 - YouTube[/ame]​

:clap2: nice vid

What Kerry said was T R U E. You can stomp your feet all you want but that doesn't change the reality. No one is suggesting that everyone or even most of those who served committed such atrocities. However it happened, and not only did it happen but our government and our military covered it up instead of denouncing it.

"No one is suggesting that everyone or even most of those who served committed such atrocities."

And that is simply untrue. Kerry did indeed claim that such atrocities were common everyday events and just part of the SOP.
handjob.gif

.....'Cause you say so, huh??

He did it for MONEY!

:clap2: nice vid

Check-out the entire series.

It's got no White-Wing interpretation involved....

And-speaking of atrocities-did North Vietnam ever denounce the Hue Massacre? That one by itself greatly exceeded all American atrocities combined.

Senator Kerry was prone to exaggerate, required media attention, and validity to feed his egocentric cravings which was apparent when he made the shocking comment concerning the actions of a very small minority as being that of the majority. He knew better, yet he persisted in demeaning those that stood in harms way in defense of what they thought was right and just. Look no further and you will see the decadence in our government, he personifies the deficiencies of our elected officials and failings of those that elected him and have now approved him to become Sec of State.

Yes and because it is a matterof well documented record

NO problem with honesty WHEN IT IS TRUE!

BUT I have a problem with "Stupidity"!!!
Kerry shakes hands with the enemy!
Tells people US is the bad guy!

WHAT do you think the BAD guys we deal with think of Kerry?
HE IS AN IDIOT for betraying his country!

THAT's what Kerry/Obama mean to me is supposedly under the "guise" of HONESTY the ADVERTISE.. Promote, ENCOURAGE terrorists,
the bad guys" say see... these "leaders" betray their own soldiers... what kind of leaders are they if they sacrifice their own troops"!

Sleeping cheeses, you are emotional. Take a freaking breath. "Honesty" and "stupidity" are not related.

When you say "betray their own soldiers", considering the war crimes that are the subject, "betraying" them must mean you agree with what they were doing. It's the only thing it can mean.
Therefore doing the opposite, defending those war crimes, is the equivalent of telling the world, "damn right we tortured, and we'll do it again so don't fuck with us".

If that's the country you want, check flights to Pyonyang.

Last edited:

Senator Kerry was prone to exaggerate, required media attention, and validity to feed his egocentric cravings which was apparent when he made the shocking comment concerning the actions of a very small minority as being that of the majority.
Whoops!!!!

Another failure at posting any actual quotes!!!

106.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

Last edited:

Yes and because it is a matterof well documented record

Whoops!!!!

Another failure at posting any actual quotes!!!

106.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back