Kerry found something

Kerry is on it...that's all we will be hearing about now coming out of his mouth. He finally has a platform,but it's not his own. It's every little thing that he feels he can jump on about Bush. Who the hell is Kerry to call for Rumsfelds resignation anyway-what a piss ant. When Kerry decides if he supports his counry or is against it-then maybe people will listen,but not me. I think he has a double personality!

:p: :mad: :p: :mad: :p: :mad: :p: :mad:

originally posted by DKSuddeth:

Thats also one of the huge differences that people don't realize between the west and the middle east. Ours is a guilt culture while their's is a shame culture. huge difference that has huge ramifications when fucked with.

Point taken. I failed to consider another potential fallout from the acts of these few dumbasses. That being the further inflammation of the islamic nutbars. The acts perpetrated in the prison are being used for propoganda purposes and most likely also used to recruit additional terrorists. By their misconduct, these irresponsible idiots have jepoardized their comrades and that is inexcusable.

originally posted by Palestinian Jew

I should go to your frat party. I've never seen a guy have a broomstick shoved up his ass. Must be a riot.

Think you missed my point PJ, or did you have a pre-determined conclusion and simply quit reading or comprehending when you felt you had validated it?

Let me summarize.

Point one - I wanted to deflate kerry's self-serving diatribe about the "horrifying" treament and put it in its proper perspective. If this treatment was "horrifying" then what about the examples of Iraqi torture that I cited? Those were "horrifying" in the nth degree. But, like the vulture he is, kerry will pounce on this incident for his own petty political purposes. He cares nothing about the fact that his exaggerations will further exacerbate islamic hatred and place our troops at even greater hazard. But what the hell, a vote's a vote - right? Could it be that kerry is dragging an old campaign tactic from the 1970's out of the closet? Anybody know Jane Fonda's phone number?

Point two - I don't give a rat's ass about the treatment of Iraqi murderers being held in prison except for the fact that:

A. That's not who we are, or how we conduct ourselves and we are better than that.

B. The incident has further inflamed anti-American sentiment and that puts the lives of all of the troops in Iraq in additional, and in this case needless, danger.

Forum List

Back