'Kerry doesn't give a damn': US accused of ignoring jailed Marine in Mexico

Bottom line is I really don't give a FUCK what he did. He's an American Vet that served 2 duties in a Shithole he was sent to while serving his country. He is in CA seeking help for PTSD and finds himself in one of the worst prisons in Mexico.

All you fuckers have is Shit Talk about a Brave American that needs Help!

Go fuck yourselves you commie pussies...

Well, if they come in bearing illegal arms, I hope somebody arrests them. JFC, where'd this guy come from.

He was carrying 3 guns:

Tahmooressi, 25, had recently moved to the area to get treatment for his post-traumatic stress disorder and was "essentially living out of his truck," his mother, Jill, told CNN.

He is currently being held in the La Mesa penitentiary in Tijuana on a weapons charge and awaits a May 28 court date, according to the Mexican attorney general's office.

"I accidentally drove into Mexico with 3 guns ... a rifle (AR-15), a .45 cal pistol and a 12 gauge pump shotgun with no intensions (sic) on being in Mexico or being involved in any criminal activities," Tahmooressi wrote in a statement of innocence to U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter. "I have rights to all 3 weapons. They are under my name ... Please help me."
Marine held in Mexican prison on weapons charge; mom calls for release - CNN.com
A guy with an antique shotgun is one thing..

But a 12 gauge, an AR-15 and a .45?

War's not in Mexico, son.

Sallow, you're very dishonest.

He was in the wrong lane, and was prevented from turning back. Have you not ever missed a turn driving somewhere before?

Sometimes I think you liberals are flat out unmerciful.

why is Mexico so strict about Americans when the U.S. is so lax about Mexicans....?

it's about time we give them a taste of their own medicine and throw all the illegals into jail...let them cool their heels like our Marine....:evil:

Well, if they come in bearing illegal arms, I hope somebody arrests them. JFC, where'd this guy come from.

He was carrying 3 guns:

Tahmooressi, 25, had recently moved to the area to get treatment for his post-traumatic stress disorder and was "essentially living out of his truck," his mother, Jill, told CNN.

He is currently being held in the La Mesa penitentiary in Tijuana on a weapons charge and awaits a May 28 court date, according to the Mexican attorney general's office.

"I accidentally drove into Mexico with 3 guns ... a rifle (AR-15), a .45 cal pistol and a 12 gauge pump shotgun with no intensions (sic) on being in Mexico or being involved in any criminal activities," Tahmooressi wrote in a statement of innocence to U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter. "I have rights to all 3 weapons. They are under my name ... Please help me."
Marine held in Mexican prison on weapons charge; mom calls for release - CNN.com

He was in the wrong lane, and was prevented from turning back. Have you not ever missed a turn driving somewhere before?

The mercy in this case is for Mexico to grant. he broke their laws. We have no say in that just like they have no say in ours. See how that works?

He was carrying 3 guns:

well that is his story. of course, you know what they say about prisons - full of innocent people, or at least people that claim it

Bottom line is I really don't give a FUCK what he did. He's an American Vet that served 2 duties in a Shithole he was sent to while serving his country. He is in CA seeking help for PTSD and finds himself in one of the worst prisons in Mexico.

All you fuckers have is Shit Talk about a Brave American that needs Help!

Go fuck yourselves you commie pussies...

He was seeking help and carrying three guns.

What's wrong with that picture?

He CLAIMS he just made a wrong turn. You really think we'd let a Mexican who drove into this country just go if he said he'd made a wrong turn? Not likely. The marine's got a lawyer and a court date. I would expect Mexico to house him safely until he gets a chance before an impartial court. And, considering Wasserman Shultz and Duncan Hunter are both on the issue, some lower ranking state offiicals and our embassy are checking that.

Not really a cabinet level issue, though Faux has to cry about anything.

yes. I do think we would let them go if they made a wrong turn and we caught them here. We'd just let them go in Mexico.

Of course, I could be wrong. This administration might give them a penthouse in NY if they thought it would get them more votes.

He'd be lucky to avoid gitmo.

We are putting Mexicans in gitmo now? I thought that was reserved for enemy combatants.

Forum List

Back