'Kerry doesn't give a damn': US accused of ignoring jailed Marine in Mexico

obama thinks he can manage world affairs when he cant get one guy out of a Mexican prison>?

idiots and hypocrites

It's odd thing, it's called the law. When you break it in another nation, they don't just send you home because they are such nice people. We don't send their lawbreakers here home automatically either.

it's an odd thing
obama is for granting millions of people who broke into America

you're making a fool of yourself

"Broke into America"?

With what? A Screwdriver?

Here's a newsflash, hoss.

Many of those folks that you consider "criminals", came here at the behest of people you think are "salt of the earth". Namely business owners. Even your boy Bundy was employing them. They brought their kids too, who were really to young to know any better. So not only do you want to kick out folks that worked their asses off in crappy work conditions at substandard pay, picking your veggies and fruits and raising your steaks..you want to kick out their kids. Many of whom don't even speak their "native" language.

I bet your ancestors greeted the folks on the Mayflower..right?

:lol:

cant we ask them to give the guy AMNESTY?

libs are losers lying to themselves
After they try him we can, and we can ask that he be sent to a prison here, but I imagine they are still kind of pissed that we executed one of theirs not so long ago. They wanted him back and we said no, right up until we killed him.

If the marine was black, he would have been released by now and everyone knows it.

cant we ask them to give the guy AMNESTY?

libs are losers lying to themselves
After they try him we can, and we can ask that he be sent to a prison here, but I imagine they are still kind of pissed that we executed one of theirs not so long ago. They wanted him back and we said no, right up until we killed him.

ooops i gave you love on accident leftard

but youre referring to the Mexican murderer put to death?

It's odd thing, it's called the law. When you break it in another nation, they don't just send you home because they are such nice people. We don't send their lawbreakers here home automatically either.

it's an odd thing

"Broke into America"?

Many of those folks that you consider "criminals", came here at the behest of people you think are "salt of the earth". Namely business owners. Even your boy Bundy was employing them. They brought their kids too, who were really to young to know any better. So not only do you want to kick out folks that worked their asses off in crappy work conditions at substandard pay, picking your veggies and fruits and raising your steaks..you want to kick out their kids. Many of whom don't even speak their "native" language.

because every business is owned by a Republican

laughable lib idiot

it's an odd thing

"Broke into America"?

laughable lib idiot

and every Mexican is here to pic fruit and vegetables
what an idiot y ou are

"Broke into America"?

laughable lib idiot

and every Mexican is here to pic fruit and vegetables
what an idiot y ou are
w

and why dont you idiots want to know why people come here to "work in crappy conditions"?

because it is better than what they had?

there are 7 billlion people or so on the planet leftard; how many would you let in just because you feel sorry for them?

it's an odd thing

"Broke into America"?

laughable lib idiot

1. who do i think is the "salt of the earth"?

and
2. why do losers think pandering gives them a pass to stay on "stolen land"?

are YOU 100% Native?

when are you going to lead by example and just leave?

you not only refuse to kick people who broke our immigration laws out of the country; you offer them free education, welfare, and insist they be allowed to stay

idiots and hypocrites

what about it?
why cant he be released?
There's an odd concept, to you at least, called breaking the law, which he did, twice now, while on foreign soil. In real life there is no Get Out Jail Free card.

you want to give amnesty to millions who broke OUR immigration laws

you losers simply cannot be taken seriously
I do but it's for the same reason they came here in the first place, economics. It's not just because I'm sure a nice guy.

Forum List

Back