'Kerry doesn't give a damn': US accused of ignoring jailed Marine in Mexico

Well, if they come in bearing illegal arms, I hope somebody arrests them. JFC, where'd this guy come from.

He was carrying 3 guns:

Tahmooressi, 25, had recently moved to the area to get treatment for his post-traumatic stress disorder and was "essentially living out of his truck," his mother, Jill, told CNN.

He is currently being held in the La Mesa penitentiary in Tijuana on a weapons charge and awaits a May 28 court date, according to the Mexican attorney general's office.

"I accidentally drove into Mexico with 3 guns ... a rifle (AR-15), a .45 cal pistol and a 12 gauge pump shotgun with no intensions (sic) on being in Mexico or being involved in any criminal activities," Tahmooressi wrote in a statement of innocence to U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter. "I have rights to all 3 weapons. They are under my name ... Please help me."
Marine held in Mexican prison on weapons charge; mom calls for release - CNN.com

A guy with an antique shotgun is one thing..

But a 12 gauge, an AR-15 and a .45?

War's not in Mexico, son.

There's an odd concept, to you at least, called breaking the law, which he did, twice now, while on foreign soil. In real life there is no Get Out Jail Free card.

you want to give amnesty to millions who broke OUR immigration laws

you losers simply cannot be taken seriously
I do but it's for the same reason they came here in the first place, economics. It's not just because I'm sure a nice guy.
You mean "welfare" and lots of stuff to steal.

what about it?
why cant he be released?
There's an odd concept, to you at least, called breaking the law, which he did, twice now, while on foreign soil. In real life there is no Get Out Jail Free card.

you want to give amnesty to millions who broke OUR immigration laws

you losers simply cannot be taken seriously

Ah..so the only law that matters is what?

Your law?

You have your own personal law book? With laws and stuff in it?

Between gun charges and the escape attempt, this guy won't be coming home anytime soon.

"Mexican law provides penalties of at least five to as many as 30 years in prison for tourists who attempt to bring a firearm, or even a single round of ammunition, into Mexico without prior permission."
Mexican Gun Laws

Last edited:
Not alienating millions of future voters makes one marine very expendable.

that, or his own illegal actions caused him to get into this trouble, marine or not, and that he dug his hole deeper by trying to escape.

personal responsibility. something he likely should have learned as a marine.

"Broke into America"?

With what? A Screwdriver?

Here's a newsflash, hoss.

Many of those folks that you consider "criminals", came here at the behest of people you think are "salt of the earth". Namely business owners. Even your boy Bundy was employing them. They brought their kids too, who were really to young to know any better. So not only do you want to kick out folks that worked their asses off in crappy work conditions at substandard pay, picking your veggies and fruits and raising your steaks..you want to kick out their kids. Many of whom don't even speak their "native" language.

I bet your ancestors greeted the folks on the Mayflower..right?

:lol:

because every business is owned by a Republican

laughable lib idiot

1. who do i think is the "salt of the earth"?

and
2. why do losers think pandering gives them a pass to stay on "stolen land"?

are YOU 100% Native?

when are you going to lead by example and just leave?

Yup.

I was born in New York City.

Native New Yorker..I am..I tells you what..

Hoss.

obama thinks he can manage world affairs when he cant get one guy out of a Mexican prison>?

idiots and hypocrites

It's odd thing, it's called the law. When you break it in another nation, they don't just send you home because they are such nice people. We don't send their lawbreakers here home automatically either.

it's an odd thing
obama is for granting millions of people who broke into America

you're making a fool of yourself
Especially when the guy had just arrived in San Diego from Florida to get treatment from the VA for his PTSD. I'm sure this little detour hasn't helped the condition he was seeking help for.

Why all the hate from all you left tards for a vet with PTSD?? That couldn't make a U turn?? Stuck in a Mexican prison?? But it's ok for thousands to cross our border illegally with guns and drugs. We pass out info along the way as to what benefits they can apply for...

And You are OK leaving this kid in prison. I call him Kid because the 1st person he called was his mother who is going Crazy trying to get him out and into treatment.

We should all be ashamed that our president is out playing games and fund raising while this kid sit chained up in Mexico. It amazing how oblivious this POS is while all the scandals continue to follow the so called smartest man in the world.

It's odd thing, it's called the law. When you break it in another nation, they don't just send you home because they are such nice people. We don't send their lawbreakers here home automatically either.

it's an odd thing

Especially when the guy had just arrived in San Diego from Florida to get treatment from the VA for his PTSD. I'm sure this little detour hasn't helped the condition he was seeking help for.

Why all the hate from all you left tards for a vet with PTSD?? That couldn't make a U turn?? Stuck in a Mexican prison?? But it's ok for thousands to cross our border illegally with guns and drugs. We pass out info along the way as to what benefits they can apply for...

And You are OK leaving this kid in prison. I call him Kid because the 1st person he called was his mother who is going Crazy trying to get him out and into treatment.

We should all be ashamed that our president is out playing games and fund raising while this kid sit chained up in Mexico. It amazing how oblivious this POS is while all the scandals continue to follow the so called smartest man in the world.
why couldn't he turn around? is he not responsible for his actions?

it's an odd thing

He had PTSD and legally had 3 very powerful guns.

Well..if the US considers him sane enough to carry?

Then he's sane enough to understand the ramifications of his actions.

Don't you think?

it's an odd thing

1st, there's no hate

2nd the dude RAN from the Mexican cops ... U turn...LOL

3rd I bet the guy doesn't accidentally tote 3 guns into Mexico again

it's an odd thing

why couldn't he turn around? is he not responsible for his actions?

There were 6 lanes of concrete barricade preventing him from doing a U turn. The signs also had graffiti on them and it was dark outside.

He's in CA for treatment of PTSD so NO he isn't in full control of his actions. He was seeking treatment. Not even from around there...Who sent him down there from Florida....The VA.

it's an odd thing

1st, there's no hate

Link Please to where he RAN from Mexican cops.

He did escape over a wall in the prison but that was to save his own life. They immediately tranferred him to solitary confinement for his safety.

and You bet...How about using Facts...

obama thinks he can manage world affairs when he cant get one guy out of a Mexican prison>?

idiots and hypocrites

The marine "broke the law" by a totally innocent mistake, due to the fact that due to the inherently and unfailingly and consistently criminal nature of Mexico the entry roads there had to be constructed with high cement barriers in order to deny freedom of movement.

You never see such type border crossing to and from Canada.

1st, there's no hate

Link Please to where he RAN from Mexican cops.

He did escape over a wall in the prison but that was to save his own life. They immediately tranferred him to solitary confinement for his safety.

and You bet...How about using Facts...

like I said, he ran from the cops ... you said he made a U turn :lol:

facts?

Forum List

Back