'Kerry doesn't give a damn': US accused of ignoring jailed Marine in Mexico

What would you like us to do, bomb Mexico?

good one leftard; but why is bombing the answer when you LWNJs have been insisting for years obama has what it takes to "restore respect for America" on the international stage?
gosh you left-wing losers are funny!

good one leftard; but why is bombing the answer when you LWNJs have been insisting for years obama has what it takes to "restore respect for America" on the international stage?
So how exactly are we supposed to get him back, invade? Trade war? What's your answer little man?

I bet if it was a fag or lesbian stuck in a mexican jail, lurch would be all over it like stink on shit.
That would make no difference. The lesson here, don't break the laws while in another nation. There's not a whole lot we can do for you if you do.

I bet if it was a fag or lesbian stuck in a mexican jail, lurch would be all over it like stink on shit.
That would make no difference. The lesson here, don't break the laws while in another nation. There's not a whole lot we can do for you if you do.

How come moochelle has not posted a tweet saying "#bring our Marine home" ?

That's right. One of our Marines is being imprisoned in Mexico for making a wrong turn and entering the country with his firearms. Even as John Kerry held high level talks in Mexico City, the fate of this Marine didn't even come up. It even prompted a GOP senator to exclaim 'I don't think Kerry gives a damn.' The same could be said of President Obama, who has remained silent on the issue.

So why? Why isn't his country fighting for him, in the same way he fought for it? The answer's quite obvious. It doesn't give a damn.

?I don?t think Kerry gives a damn?: Administration hammered for silence on Marine held in Mexico | Fox News

Its called Mexican laws, if some dumbfuck has weapons in the car and the Mexican authority know it, that person will be arrested, it seems like every time an American idiot try's or claims he has guns but couldn't turn around before he entered Mexico he whines and cry's and plays victim. This isn't the first time a low I slope skull got caught Now the pin headed idiots on the right want the government to drop everything and focus on this asshole

So you really think you should be incarcerated for making a wrong turn and doing nothing else wrong?
you know that's not what he did wrong. that's his defense for his crime, but it isn't the crime.

How come moochelle has not posted a tweet saying "#bring our Marine home" ?

Probably because they are innocent and he isn't. It won't matter much now, this guy won't be coming home for some time.

"Tahmooressi was transferred to El Hongo Federal Penitentiary after an incident where he tried to escape by climbing the prison wall and another when he hurt himself with a light bulb in his special cell."
Lawyer Works to Free US Marine Held in Mexican Prison: Andrew Tahmooressi to Have Hearing May 28 : US&Politics : Latin Post

Now he's broken another law, trying to escape. This kid is a moron.

So how exactly are we supposed to get him back, invade? Trade war? What's your answer little man?

golly leftard; i thought we had a "brilliant" community organizer and Constitutional scholar; and Nobel Peace prize winner to boot; for President

why are you asking me for answers "little man"?

obama thinks he can manage world affairs when he cant get one guy out of a Mexican prison>?

idiots and hypocrites

golly leftard; i thought we had a "brilliant" community organizer and Constitutional scholar; and Nobel Peace prize winner to boot; for President

So you can discover for yourself that there aren't any.

\

of course you have no answer leftard

you losers are exactly the Party of NO you accuse others of being

helpless and lost; able only to whine about the other side; and the guy that left office years ago

losers

obama thinks he can manage world affairs when he cant get one guy out of a Mexican prison>?

idiots and hypocrites

It's odd thing, it's called the law. When you break it in another nation, they don't just send you home because they are such nice people. We don't send their lawbreakers here home automatically either.

idiots and hypocrites

It's odd thing, it's called the law. When you break it in another nation, they don't just send you home because they are such nice people. We don't send their lawbreakers here home automatically either.

it's an odd thing
obama is for granting millions of people who broke into America

you're making a fool of yourself

idiots and hypocrites

um; yes we do

we catch and release them; like trout or something

libs are losers who lie to themselves

\

helpless and lost; able only to whine about the other side; and the guy that left office years ago

losers
The whiner in this case is you. Complaining about something that the government has no formal power to fix. We can't just ask for him back, he broke the law, and he's done that twice by trying to escape. Say goodnight Gracie and I hope he's a fast learner of Spanish.

\

losers
The whiner in this case is you. Complaining about something that the government has no formal power to fix. We can't just ask for him back, he broke the law, and he's done that twice by trying to escape. Say goodnight Gracie and I hope he's a fast learner of Spanish.

you have a ton of excuses for left-wing failures

you're a joke

Forum List

Back