Kenya declares national holiday in honor of Obama

It is sweet. and the rest of the world should join them. I am so very very very happy that we have for once in our life done something the rest of the world approves of. As a matter of fact I think we should declare today the official new Birthday of the United States of America.

It is sweet. and the rest of the world should join them. I am so very very very happy that we have for once in our life done something the rest of the world approves of. As a matter of fact I think we should declare today the official new Birthday of the United States of America.
:eusa_boohoo:

Chris Rock said that Obama will win the presidential race because you can never beat a Kenyan in a race. He said you could get on an airplane and fly across the country, and the Kenyan would still beat you there.

Good for them.. Something to be proud of. I can't imagine anything better for our relations with Africa.

I know the president of Iran and the ruler of Russia are pleased. Iranian pres already said he wanted Obama and saw his election as the end of America's power; and Russia's already pushing buttons.

It's going to be interesting.

Has our approval rating with the world reached 100% yet? Anybody keeping polls? I can't imagine that there is a single soul out there that dosen't like us now! I shall die if there is, I shall simply die. Oh Immadinnajacket please please please love us. Please.

And we can get Michelle's recipe for his favorite food and all cook it on the same day !! I'm getting in to this feel good shit !!:D

People from all over the world called the Thom Hartmann show to give their reactions. People are very pleased!

And despite what the Republicans say, that's a good thing.
Wow if that isn't indicative of what's important to Americans I don't know what is.

Who the fuck calls himself "Thom", by the way? Does he speak with a lisp as well?

Has our approval rating with the world reached 100% yet? Anybody keeping polls? I can't imagine that there is a single soul out there that dosen't like us now! I shall die if there is, I shall simply die. Oh Immadinnajacket please please please love us. Please.

Bush Sr. realized that we cannot accomplish anything alone, so he got on the phone and got the support of many nations for the first Gulf War. As a result the first war cost us very little. Bush the Lesser said f the world, we will go it alone in Iraq. The result is $700 billion in costs and rising. Only a moron would not realize the importants of world opinion in helping America achieve her goals. Obama is going to be very successful in that regard.

Wow if that isn't indicative of what's important to Americans I don't know what is.

Who the fuck calls himself "Thom", by the way? Does he speak with a lisp as well?

Glock, buddy you just gotta get yer head on straight. We must, we simply must pander to and make sure that the rest of the world approves of our every decision. Now, no more argueing about it. Hide yer wallet though. Buying up all this good will is going to get expensive.

Bush Sr. realized that we cannot accomplish anything alone, so he got on the phone and got the support of many nations for the first Gulf War. As a result the first war cost us very little. Bush the Lesser said f the world, we will go it alone in Iraq. The result is $700 billion in costs and rising. Only a moron would not realize the importants of world opinion in helping America achieve her goals. Obama is going to be very successful in that regard.

ya if he kisses their ass they will like us and go along with us on every idea.
Has anyone said what he has done that they like ? ( besides being black of course)

ya if he kisses their ass they will like us and go along with us on every idea.
Has anyone said what he has done that they like ? ( besides being black of course)

I feel bad for you that everything you believed in fell apart.

Now it is time for better leadership.

Forum List

Back