Kennedy's Corpse being Abused again for Campaign Fund Raising by OFA...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
From the e-mail:

My uncle Teddy

Friend --

Four years ago today, I joined my Uncle Teddy and thousands of excited students at American University to endorse Barack Obama as the next president of the United States.

Barack Obama had stirred something in young people and the young at heart. I saw the passion in my own teenage children, and I heard it from a different generation of people who said they felt like they did when my father ran for president.

We felt strongly that we needed to elect a president who urged us to believe in ourselves, who could tie that belief to our highest ideals, and who understood that together we can do great things.

Four years later, as I think about what first inspired me to support Barack Obama, I'm proud we have a president who has fought hard for the values Teddy held dear, and stood up on issues that matter.

Will you join me by saying what first inspired you to stand with Barack Obama?

http://my.barackobama.com/Teddy

Teddy understood that the challenges of health care aren't political -- they are personal. That's why he fought for 40 years to make health care a right and not a privilege for American families.

How proud he would have been to see his candidate sign the Affordable Care Act into law as president, giving all Americans the security of knowing that their health care will be there when they need it most.

In his speech four years ago today, Teddy reminded us all of that bright light of hope and possibility that shines even in the darkest hours. He knew that with Barack Obama as president, America would shine again. I don't think he would be surprised to know that four years later, this president would have ended the war in Iraq, repealed "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and guaranteed women the right to equal pay for equal work.

The 2012 election will be harder than the last. As you think about what role you can play this time, I want you to remember that when Teddy joined this campaign, it wasn't just Barack Obama who drew him in.

It was you.

The possibility of a campaign run by ordinary people determined to change our country for the better and willing to work as hard as necessary inspired him then, and it's what inspires me today.

Thanks for all you do.

I'll see you out there,

Caroline

P.S. -- If you'd like to take some time to watch that speech, it's here.

---

I went to the link and posted this as my Inspiration:

The Hope that he would help me with my rent and help me get shoes on my babies...

This pic is on the Donate Page after:

The dream lives on

barack-obama.jpg

The dream?...

:)

peace...

From the e-mail:

My uncle Teddy

Friend --

Four years ago today, I joined my Uncle Teddy and thousands of excited students at American University to endorse Barack Obama as the next president of the United States.

Barack Obama had stirred something in young people and the young at heart. I saw the passion in my own teenage children, and I heard it from a different generation of people who said they felt like they did when my father ran for president.

We felt strongly that we needed to elect a president who urged us to believe in ourselves, who could tie that belief to our highest ideals, and who understood that together we can do great things.

Four years later, as I think about what first inspired me to support Barack Obama, I'm proud we have a president who has fought hard for the values Teddy held dear, and stood up on issues that matter.

Will you join me by saying what first inspired you to stand with Barack Obama?

http://my.barackobama.com/Teddy

Teddy understood that the challenges of health care aren't political -- they are personal. That's why he fought for 40 years to make health care a right and not a privilege for American families.

How proud he would have been to see his candidate sign the Affordable Care Act into law as president, giving all Americans the security of knowing that their health care will be there when they need it most.

In his speech four years ago today, Teddy reminded us all of that bright light of hope and possibility that shines even in the darkest hours. He knew that with Barack Obama as president, America would shine again. I don't think he would be surprised to know that four years later, this president would have ended the war in Iraq, repealed "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and guaranteed women the right to equal pay for equal work.

The 2012 election will be harder than the last. As you think about what role you can play this time, I want you to remember that when Teddy joined this campaign, it wasn't just Barack Obama who drew him in.

It was you.

The possibility of a campaign run by ordinary people determined to change our country for the better and willing to work as hard as necessary inspired him then, and it's what inspires me today.

Thanks for all you do.

I'll see you out there,

Caroline

P.S. -- If you'd like to take some time to watch that speech, it's here.

---

I went to the link and posted this as my Inspiration:

The Hope that he would help me with my rent and help me get shoes on my babies...

This pic is on the Donate Page after:

The dream lives on​

barack-obama.jpg

The dream?...

:)

peace...
Holy shit...:lol:

Are you upset that Teddy's corpse doesn't support you?

Sorry, but it's entirely fine and appropriate. It's not like "what would Reagan do" type shit isn't out there, or "what would MLK Junior do".

The fight people carry in life can extend beyond their death. In some cases it's ridiculous, like Reagan since there is a living record to the contrary, but in other cases like MLK Junior it's easy to see that he'd still carry on the message he carried in life. Ted Kennedy was big for Universal Health Care, and his corpse would be too.

Last edited:
These dipshits don't even know who Mary Jo Kopechne is. Democrat assholes have made sure they never know she ever existed. To Hell with Ted Kennedy.

These dipshits don't even know who Mary Jo Kopechne is. Democrat assholes have made sure they never know she ever existed. To Hell with Ted Kennedy.
May GOD rest his soul, but he was an anethma riding on the coattails of his daddy and his brothers. 'Lion of the Senate' my ass...try LYIN' while IN the Senate. Is more appropo.

Yup, Democrats still pretend Mary Jo Kopechne never even existed. Such shameful douchebags.

Sorry, but it's entirely fine and appropriate. It's not like "what would Reagan do" type shit isn't out there, or "what would MLK Junior do".

The fight people carry in life can extend beyond their death. In some cases it's ridiculous, like Reagan since there is a living record to the contrary, but in other cases like MLK Junior it's easy to see that he'd still carry on the message he carried in life. Ted Kennedy was big for Universal Health Care, and his corpse would be too.

Ted Kennedy in the here and now.

He let that woman drown. Don't you get it. This has nothing to do with politics. He let maryjo drown to death.

Now to political the founder of earth day not only killed her but composted her.

We are not looking at a great track record here.

Just as much for those of you that dig up Reagan.

Give it a rest.:eusa_hand:

Why the hell should we care what an Alcoholic Lying asshole who killed a woman because calling the Police was not Convenient thinks? I swear the people you Liberals hold up as Hero's is a joke.

your Favorite Presidents a guy who interned 250,000 Americans for no reason, and a guy who was born with a 1 Billion dollar Silver Spoon in his mouth, and a guy who cheated, got caught and Lied to congress about it.

Your Favorite Liberal Leaders guys like Teddy who's own Drunken Recklessness and Political aspirations lead to dead woman.

Laughable.

Ted Kennedy in the here and now.

He let that woman drown. Don't you get it. This has nothing to do with politics. He let maryjo drown to death.

"Rural women suspected of guerrilla sympathies were raped before execution, Kass said. Children were "thrown into burning homes. They are thrown in the air and speared with bayonets. We heard many, many stories of children being picked up by the ankles and swung against poles so their heads are destroyed." [AP, March 17, 1983]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOsDwFo2EhM&feature=BFa&list=PL20165DE18C8B28C9&lf=results_main]Nicaragua takes US to World Court - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back