Kennedy Assassination Question

even stranger since the glass was bullet proof.

i dont know if that is the car or not

however it looks as if the hole is cone shaped

with the smallest hole toward the interior and the larger hole to the exterior

if so the bullet traveled from rear to front through the glass
actually no, when glass is hit by small objects at high speed the "pitting" occurs at the point of impact it's basically the same a meteor strike.

where do you get that idea it is as a bullet travels through glass

the point of impact has the small hole and the larger end of the "cone" is the

exit as it is with any other object a bullet passes through

actually no, when glass is hit by small objects at high speed the "pitting" occurs at the point of impact it's basically the same a meteor strike.

all of what hand job say is a mish mash of crap he read in books which he could only understand the monosyllabic words and even crapper videos.
he's the village idiot...

someone farted in here.:9:

my-poop-smells-funny-doc-the-quarter-pounders-are-not-selling-as-well-because-of-it.jpg

Oh, the bullet made a U-turn? Obviously? REALLY?? Now we are talking about a REAL magic bullet...:eek:

Only if you assume the bullet was fired from the front (such as from the grassy knoll) and then made a U-turn to enter from the rear... which is quite possible if it was done by shape shifting reptilian aliens from the Constellation Draco using boomerang bullets.:eek::eek:

The ability to maintain secrecy for a conspiracy is inversely proportional to the number of participants in the conspiracy multiplied by time it is maintained secret. ----> Legaleagle's theory of conspiracy dynamics.:cool:

How much reading and research have you done on the JFK assassination legaleagle?

What do your dynamics model tell you when the highest levels of government decide 3 days after the assassination of the leader of that government what the official story will be? When the succeeding leader and the head of that government's official investigating bureau have the power to create a blue ribbon panel to head off other branches of government from launching hearings and investigations, creates that this panel does no investigations, instead provides all the evidence and witnesses for that blue ribbon panels final results...WHAT conclusion will this blue ribbon panel come to?

Obviously none at all.Obviously the ONLY research he has done is look at the textbooks from history classes from our corrupt school system.:lol:

From the condescending to the asshole route eh? You are no legal eagle, you are a government parrot.

Here is another dynamics model to contemplate:

Please spell out the benefits vs. the dangers, damage and propaganda fuel for our cold war enemies if the US government came out and said: "we believe we have on of the shooters, but he is deceased, the other shooter(s) are still at large. We don't know who was behind the coup e'tat of the most powerful man on the planet that took place at high noon on domestic soil in broad daylight in the middle of a busy street of a major city.

You can even LISTEN to this conversation: LBJ-Russell 11-29-63, 2nd call

This fascinating conversation between President Johnson and his old mentor Senator Richard Russell is very revealing. Johnson begins by reading to Russell the announcement of the formation of the President's Commission to study the assassination, to which he has named Russell. Not realizing that it's a done deal, Russell complains that he "couldn't serve on it with Chief Justice Warren--I don't like that man" and pleads with Johnson to reconsider. LBJ tells him that "Dick, it's already been announced and you can serve with anybody for the good of America, and this is a question that has a good many more ramifications than on the surface and we've got to take this out of the arena where they're testifying that Khruschev and Castro did this and did that and kicking us into a war that can kill 40 million Americans in an hour."

Toward the end of the conversation, Johnson re-invokes the image of 40 million Americans killed in a nuclear exchange with the Soviet Union, and then tells Russell how he got Warren to serve on the Commission. After Warren refused several times, Johnson called him to the Oval Office and told him "what Hoover told me about a little incident in Mexico City," whereupon Warren began crying and told Johnson "well I won't turn you down, I'll just do whatever you say."

There is no sin except stupidity.
Oscar Wilde

thats all a little too complicated for him to understand. obviously.hee hee.

Last edited:
Only if you assume the bullet was fired from the front (such as from the grassy knoll) and then made a U-turn to enter from the rear... which is quite possible if it was done by shape shifting reptilian aliens from the Constellation Draco using boomerang bullets.:eek::eek:

The ability to maintain secrecy for a conspiracy is inversely proportional to the number of participants in the conspiracy multiplied by time it is maintained secret. ----> Legaleagle's theory of conspiracy dynamics.:cool:

How much reading and research have you done on the JFK assassination legaleagle?

What do your dynamics model tell you when the highest levels of government decide 3 days after the assassination of the leader of that government what the official story will be? When the succeeding leader and the head of that government's official investigating bureau have the power to create a blue ribbon panel to head off other branches of government from launching hearings and investigations, creates that this panel does no investigations, instead provides all the evidence and witnesses for that blue ribbon panels final results...WHAT conclusion will this blue ribbon panel come to?

Obviously none at all.Obviously the ONLY research he has done is look at the textbooks from history classes from our corrupt school system.:lol:
shouldn't you be scaring people at the bus stop?

Jon your wasting your time with Daws.He is a troll who is just here to waste your time.anytime he is confronted by facts and evidence he cant refute that oswald was innocent and there was a conspiracy,all he can do is make childish posts like this one,post #155 on page 11 knowing he is cornered and cant refute the facts.

He cant ever admit when he has been proven wrong and if you watch,he wont even watch the videos you show him and comment on the facts in the videos listed either.Just look at his posts throughout this whole thread.Take my advise,ignore the troll and dont read his posts.

Last edited:

Jon your wasting your time with Daws.He is a troll who is just here to waste your time.anytime he is confronted by facts and evidence he cant refute that oswald was innocent and there was a conspiracy,all he can do is make childish posts like this one,post #155 on page 11 knowing he is cornered and cant refute the facts.

He cant ever admit when he has been proven wrong and if you watch,he wont even watch the videos you show him and comment on the facts in the videos listed either.Just look at his posts throughout this whole thread.Take my advise,ignore the troll and dont read his posts.

How can you know what his posts are in this thread if you have him on ignore? :eusa_whistle:

Damn, you're as dumb as 7retard. :thup:

Just curious so I thought I'd throw out a historical opinion question. Anyone here think Oswald shot Kennedy, or did other "forces" take him out.
to plan,prepare,and implement such an attack common sense says he did not act alone !!.............I suggest reading a book entitled Double Cross !!:eusa_eh:

Double cross: the explosive, inside story of the mobster who controlled America - Sam Giancana, Chuck Giancana - Google Books

funny that you mentioned this book because I just finished reading it a couple of weeks ago.yeah thats one of many really great JFK assassination books out there that everybody should read.:clap2:

Just curious so I thought I'd throw out a historical opinion question. Anyone here think Oswald shot Kennedy, or did other "forces" take him out.
to plan,prepare,and implement such an attack common sense says he did not act alone !!.............I suggest reading a book entitled Double Cross !!:eusa_eh:

Double cross: the explosive, inside story of the mobster who controlled America - Sam Giancana, Chuck Giancana - Google Books

funny that you mentioned this book because I just finished reading it a couple of weeks ago.yeah thats one of many really great JFK assassination books out there that everybody should read.:clap2:

430910_248519265279594_1131989495_n.jpg

ah.. hand job. he's talking to you not me...ignorant and illiterate.

Okay, you need to kill someone, they are driving down the road straight at you and you have a clear line of sight but you wait until they turn the corner and drive away from you and are obscured by a tree before you take the shot, why?

Okay, you need to kill someone, they are driving down the road straight at you and you have a clear line of sight but you wait until they turn the corner and drive away from you and are obscured by a tree before you take the shot, why?
in sixty three the tree didn't obscure the shot.
have you ever been to the book depository museum?

[ame=http://youtu.be/a5IWK9sRYTs]Full Metal Jacket - Charles Whitman - Lee Harvey Oswald - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/a5IWK9sRYTs]Full Metal Jacket - Charles Whitman - Lee Harvey Oswald - YouTube[/ame]

The tree was still there in 63, I've seen pictures. No I haven't been to the museum. Even if the tree didn't exist, which it did, why would you wait until he was driving away from you, and so far away before taking the shot? Why wouldn't you have taken the shot when he was driving towards you on the other side of the room? Straight at the school book depository. Straight at the room Oswald was supposedly in.

BTW, there was a cop who claimed to have rushed into the school book depository immediately after the shooting and found Oswald in the basement break room where he had been, according to witnesses all morning, waiting for a phone call. There were people on the stairs who didn't see him pass them and the elevator took too long, according to the cop, there was no way Oswald could have shot the president and gotten down to the basement where the cop saw him less than a minute after the shooting. This was revealed in the series "The Men Who Shot Kennedy" broadcast on the History channel.

The tree was still there in 63, I've seen pictures. No I haven't been to the museum. Even if the tree didn't exist, which it did, why would you wait until he was driving away from you, and so far away before taking the shot? Why wouldn't you have taken the shot when he was driving towards you on the other side of the room? Straight at the school book depository. Straight at the room Oswald was supposedly in.

BTW, there was a cop who claimed to have rushed into the school book depository immediately after the shooting and found Oswald in the basement break room where he had been, according to witnesses all morning, waiting for a phone call. There were people on the stairs who didn't see him pass them and the elevator took too long, according to the cop, there was no way Oswald could have shot the president and gotten down to the basement where the cop saw him less than a minute after the shooting. This was revealed in the series "The Men Who Shot Kennedy" broadcast on the History channel.
never said the tree was not there:"in sixty three the tree didn't obscure the shot."
is what I said..
IF YOU READ THAT BADLY this debate is over.

Forum List

Back