Kennedy Assassination Question

Oswald read in the paper that JFK would be driving by his office at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs head off

Thats it

EVERYONE knows that the limo driver's front seat passenger's hair was the gun used to assassinate President Kennedy. Just ask USMB conspiracy asshole 9/11 Rimjob (when he's not busy sniffing farts).

JFK-Globe.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The driver is (ZOMG!!!!) turning to face the President, and the front seat passenger's hair has assumed the shape of a pistol!!!!!!!!!!

And The Globe says it. THEREFORE,

9/11 Rimjob can tell us with assurance (after sniffing some farts, of course) that the driver used some loaded hair to assassinate the President.

Are both of the driver's hands on the wheel? Pffft. Don't bother 9/11 Rimjob with mere details, you troll agents of disinformation!

EVERYONE knows that the limo driver's front seat passenger's hair was the gun used to assassinate President Kennedy. Just ask USMB conspiracy asshole 9/11 Rimjob (when he's not busy sniffing farts).

JFK-Globe.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The driver is (ZOMG!!!!) turning to face the President, and the front seat passenger's hair has assumed the shape of a pistol!!!!!!!!!!

9/11 Rimjob can tell us with assurance (after sniffing some farts, of course) that the driver used some loaded hair to assassinate the President.

Are both of the driver's hands on the wheel? Pffft. Don't bother 9/11 Rimjob with mere details, you troll agents of disinformation!

Is that a gun in Jackies hand?

He was cheating on her you know. Did you see the part where she tries to get away after shooting him by skampering off the back of the car?

JFK-Globe.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Is that a gun in Jackies hand?

He was cheating on her you know. Did you see the part where she tries to get away after shooting him by skampering off the back of the car?

And let's not overlook the fact that Marilyn also died under highly suspicious circumstances after allegedly fucking the President (and maybe the Attorney General).

I had never realized that the First Lady was attempting an escape before.

Good catch.

Come on people. There is much to criticize many public figures for, and certainly the Kennedys were not above criticism. But if somebody is shooting at you and people around you are being hit, would not your first panicked reflex be to try to get away? To get out of the line of fire? No matter what the other circumstances were?

I think you have to cut Jackie some slack on that one. I'm sure JFK's infidelities were NOT on her mind at that particular moment.

Just curious so I thought I'd throw out a historical opinion question. Anyone here think Oswald shot Kennedy, or did other "forces" take him out.

That Oswald shot Kennedy is not in doubt. The question of were there other actors in the killing is one that sadly can never be answered due to the wholesale destruction, and loss of physical evidence.

Just curious so I thought I'd throw out a historical opinion question. Anyone here think Oswald shot Kennedy, or did other "forces" take him out.

That Oswald shot Kennedy is not in doubt. The question of were there other actors in the killing is one that sadly can never be answered due to the wholesale destruction, and loss of physical evidence.

If others were involved (CIA, mafia, Cuba, Russia) my only question is....Why did they suck so bad?

1. If you are killing the President of the US, why would you entrust something so serious to a nutjob like Oswald? Oswald was unstable and untrustworthy. He would be your choice for an assassin?

2. If you wanted to kill a President, you want it done right. Why would you have Oswald do the job with a shitty, mail order, $19.95 bolt action rifle? Wouldn't you buy him a top of the line sniper rifle?

3. If there were multiple shooters, why did they only manage to get off three shots? Wouldn't they have set up a kill zone and peppered the car with shots?

If others were involved (CIA, mafia, Cuba, Russia) my only question is....Why did they suck so bad?

1. If you are killing the President of the US, why would you entrust something so serious to a nutjob like Oswald? Oswald was unstable and untrustworthy. He would be your choice for an assassin?

2. If you wanted to kill a President, you want it done right. Why would you have Oswald do the job with a shitty, mail order, $19.95 bolt action rifle? Wouldn't you buy him a top of the line sniper rifle?

3. If there were multiple shooters, why did they only manage to get off three shots? Wouldn't they have set up a kill zone and peppered the car with shots?
you'd think by the amateurish way it was handled it had to have been the Marx brothers.

quote=rightwinger;8207400]

3. If there were multiple shooters, why did they only manage to get off three shots? Wouldn't they have set up a kill zone and peppered the car with shots?[/QUOTE]

If others were involved how did they "suck so bad"? The President WAS killed the last time I checked. Seems to me the goal was accomplished, and if others were indeed involved then having the top of the line sniper rifle (which didn't exist at the time BTW, there were WWII vintage sniper rifles available but none would be considered "top of the line") would have exposed a conspiracy, no?

Last edited:

you'd think by the amateurish way it was handled it had to have been the Marx brothers.

How was it amateurish? Seems to me Oswald did a pretty good job. The activities that happened afterwards I agree were amateurish, but the killing itself seems to have been very well done.

The rifle he used was jokingly called the Humanitarian Rifle because it was so hard to kill anyone with it.

How was it amateurish? Seems to me Oswald did a pretty good job. The activities that happened afterwards I agree were amateurish, but the killing itself seems to have been very well done.
I guess you could see it that way ....IMO a clean kill would have left a mystery, no shooter no evidence..

I guess you could see it that way ....IMO a clean kill would have left a mystery, no shooter no evidence..

Yeah, we're talking the real world here. Your scenario only happens in movies...

Oswald read in the paper that JFK would be driving by his office at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs head off

Thats it

How did Oswald fire the last two shots almost simultaneously with that 6.5 Mannlicher Carcano with a difficult bolt action?

The only way Governor Connolly's reaction to his grave, massive, invasive and sudden wounds could be delayed, as the Warren Report claims is if Connolly was a quadriplegic or so heavily sedated that it would put him in a semi-comatose state.

Yeah, we're talking the real world here. Your scenario only happens in movies...
misnomer ,famous and non famous people have been killed and disposed of and never a trace was found..

Last edited:

I don't know, I think it is in doubt. If you are going to assassinated someone, when are you going to do it? When he's in the car heading straight at you down an unobstructed street and you have a clear line of sight, or after he turns and heads down a street driving away from you and after he passes a tree? There were windows on both sides in that room, he could have shot in either direction.

Also, according to one documentary I watched a policeman was right outside the school book depository and rushed in when he heard the shots. He found Oswald in the employee breakroom in the basement where all the other witnesses had said they had seen him that day. He was not out of breath. There were people on the stairs who had not seen anyone pass. It took 2 minutes for the elevator to get from the 6th floor to the basement without stops (it was old and slow). The cop swears he saw him within less than a minute after the shoots were fired. There's just no way he could have gotten from the 6th floor to the basement in that little amount of time.

One of the TV shows I saw this weekend said that he was arrested with just enough money to buy a bus ticket to Laredo.

Does anyone know if that was true?

I don't know, I think it is in doubt. If you are going to assassinated someone, when are you going to do it? When he's in the car heading straight at you down an unobstructed street and you have a clear line of sight, or after he turns and heads down a street driving away from you and after he passes a tree? There were windows on both sides in that room, he could have shot in either direction.

Also, according to one documentary I watched a policeman was right outside the school book depository and rushed in when he heard the shots. He found Oswald in the employee breakroom in the basement where all the other witnesses had said they had seen him that day. He was not out of breath. There were people on the stairs who had not seen anyone pass. It took 2 minutes for the elevator to get from the 6th floor to the basement without stops (it was old and slow). The cop swears he saw him within less than a minute after the shoots were fired. There's just no way he could have gotten from the 6th floor to the basement in that little amount of time.

How would you explain his actions afterword then? Leaves for the day at lunch? Takes a bus, then a cab. Goes home. Gets his Revolver. Leaves. Ducks into a theater without paying?

How would you explain his actions afterword then? Leaves for the day at lunch? Takes a bus, then a cab. Goes home. Gets his Revolver. Leaves. Ducks into a theater without paying?

Considering he'd been in the break room all day waiting for a "phone call" I think when he heard the shots and saw the cop he put two and two together and realized he was a patsy and tried, stupidly to get away.

Forum List

Back