Kelly Is Back And Still Stands Behind Her Insane Comments

I see it as a preservation of white european culture issue. I oppose the further commercialization of Christmas and further cultural atomization by making a christmas symbol that "appeals to all" or letting santa be "whatever race you want him to be".

So, you are afraid that if black/brown and yellow people have their own Santa it is somehow going to end the "white european culture Santa"? Why?

So, in essence, you are saying that all other "color" Santas should be done away with because it offends your senses.....you are beginning to sound like Harris, only you are on the opposite side.....hmmmm, what were you saying about her.....:eusa_whistle:

I never said they should be disallowed. I said they are contrived. Like if say a corporation advertised with a non-white santa, I wouldn't buy their product for example, because I think they are not only erasing European culture, but doing so for the point of a profit.
Aren't those your words up in the above quote? You "oppose further further cultural atomization by making a christmas symbol that "appeals to all" or letting santa be "whatever race you want him to be"
That says you don't like the idea of Santas of other colors for the sake of appealing to all.
Isn't that the same thing that Harris is doing....opposing a white Santa, except you are opposing other color Santas?

I guess you don't see how similar you are to Harris....in the opposite direction, and yet you think she is childish.

It is ironic though, you are mischaracterizing my view, but defending her, by saying we should understand where she is coming from. It shows an inherent bias towards non-whites on your part.
I'm not mischaracterizing your view....I used your own words, perhaps you don't understand what you've said. And, I'm not defending Harris, I'm just saying that she is expressing her own opinion, just like you are. Megan went beyond that. And, I am not bias toward non-whites, I am not bias toward any race, just see everyone as a human created by God, and he didn't ask us what color we wanted to be.

I see it as a preservation of white european culture issue. I oppose the further commercialization of Christmas and further cultural atomization by making a christmas symbol that "appeals to all" or letting santa be "whatever race you want him to be".

I never said they should be disallowed. I said they are contrived. Like if say a corporation advertised with a non-white santa, I wouldn't buy their product for example, because I think they are not only erasing European culture, but doing so for the point of a profit.
Aren't those your words up in the above quote? You "oppose further further cultural atomization by making a christmas symbol that "appeals to all" or letting santa be "whatever race you want him to be"
That says you don't like the idea of Santas of other colors for the sake of appealing to all.
Isn't that the same thing that Harris is doing....opposing a white Santa, except you are opposing other color Santas?

I guess you don't see how similar you are to Harris....in the opposite direction, and yet you think she is childish.

It is ironic though, you are mischaracterizing my view, but defending her, by saying we should understand where she is coming from. It shows an inherent bias towards non-whites on your part.
I'm not mischaracterizing your view....I used your own words, perhaps you don't understand what you've said. And, I'm not defending Harris, I'm just saying that she is expressing her own opinion, just like you are. Megan went beyond that. And, I am not bias toward non-whites, I am not bias toward any race, just see everyone as a human created by God, and he didn't ask us what color we wanted to be.

Opposing them doesn't mean I want to ban them. You seriously can't understand the difference? To each his own is what I have always said. But that won't stop me from calling their attempts to make a santa for each race as contrived. I just won't take in the cultural degradation of european traditions, the traditions of my ancestors.

I am different than Harris, she wants to get rid of White Santas for a Penguin, I want to preserve the European heritage of the holiday. I wish to erase nothing.

You are much more understanding of her, and attacking and mischaracterizing me(though unintentional it may be), due to your biases against white racial consciousness. I don't blame you, it is engrained in the mainstream culture and people do it without realizing it.

I don't understand the issue at all.

Saint Nicholas who Santa Claus is based on was a Greek. Sinterklaas being Dutch and who our Santa pretty well is based on is white.

No big smurf. But history is history. If someone wants a purple people eating Santa Claus now, let them have that Santa.

But one more time. History has Saint Nicholas as Greek and Sinterklaas very very white. And if someone is offended by truth and history, well they should up the voltage at their next appointment with their therapist.

220px-Sinterklaas_2007.jpg

Opposing them doesn't mean I want to ban them.
So what do you mean then? In your mind you are against it, but will do nothing about it?
What's the point?

Definition of Oppose:
be against something: to disapprove of something and wish to, or take action to, stop it

You seriously can't understand the difference?
No, please explain. It seems you are the one that doesn't know what oppose means.

To each his own is what I have always said. But that won't stop me from calling their attempts to make a santa for each race as contrived. I just won't take in the cultural degradation of european traditions, the traditions of my ancestors.
Well, you certainly are free to do whatever you want, not that it's going to make a difference.

I am different than Harris, she wants to get rid of White Santas for a Penguin, I want to preserve the European heritage of the holiday. I wish to erase nothing.
But you do....you want it to be a "white" Santa, so the other Santas have to go in order for you to have your wish. I don't really understand your problem with other people doing what they are free to do, just like you.

You are much more understanding of her, and attacking and mischaracterizing me(though unintentional it may be), due to your biases against white racial consciousness.
Because I don't see her expressing her opinion as anything but that, expressing her opinion, while Megan tried to establish a fact that does not exist. That you are making it about race is your problem, if Aisha would have been the one that tried to prove that Santa was black, I would feel the same way about her as I do about Kelly. You are the one that is choosing sides based on race.....

I don't blame you, it is engrained in the mainstream culture and people do it without realizing it.
Well, if that is your way of saying that I'm not bigoted, you are right. I just feel bad for people that have such low self esteem they have to hang on to some sense of victory even if they had nothing to do with it.

I am certainly taking sides based on race, to be clear, I never said I wasn't. I am siding with White European traditions, and disagree with the mindset behind Aisha Harris's words. But there is no comparison between me and Harris. She wants to eliminate the symbol of a holiday, all i wish is to preserve the symbol, nothing more, nothing less. There is nothing to prove, Santa evolved from European traditions, he is a "white" concept, and originating from European traditions he is portrayed as White.

I find attempts to eliminate the heritage of this Christmas symbol offensive, and contrived. I am also kind of pissed you are telling me what I want to think and what I want to do. If you are going to be a smartass and take my words out of context by showing one definition of "opposed", and saying I want to ban non-white santas, which I dont(people can do whatever stupid things they wish, ) I won't play that game, and will exit the conversation.

Last edited:
I am certainly taking sides based on race, to be clear, I never said I wasn't. I am siding with White European traditions, and disagree with the mindset behind Aisha Harris's words. But there is no comparison between me and Harris. She wants to eliminate the symbol of a holiday, all i wish to is preserve the symbol, nothing more, nothing less. There is nothing to prove, Santa evolved from European traditions, he is a "white" concept, and originating from European traditions he is portrayed as White.
Nobody is saying it isn't a tradition that started in Europe where the majority of people are white. What we are saying is that "Santa" is a mythical character, and anyone can see him as they want. He is not real, and is not descended from European blood.....he has no blood, comprende? So, thanks for finally having the guts to admit that it's a race thing with you.....you can't stand that there is a Santa out there that happens to be black, or brown...

I find attempts to eliminate the heritage of this Christmas symbol offensive, and contrived. I am also kind of pissed you are telling me what I want to think and what I want to do. If you are going to be a smartass and take my words out of context by showing one definition of "opposed", and saying I want to ban non-white santas, I won't play that game, and will exit the conversation.
That is a figment of your own imagination. Nobody is trying to eliminate Santa Claus. Nobody is trying to eliminate the "white" Santa - heavens, that would cause you to have a heart attack! Harris would like Santa replaced with a Penguin.....like it's going to happen....:lol::lol:
And you never did explain what you meant by oppose.....if it doesn't mean you wish it to stop, what does it mean?

I accept that you have no answer and therefore must exist the conversation....I'm really tired of your trying to wiggle out of what you have said in spite of the fact that your words are there for all to see.

Look, stop being a ****.

Here are the definitions of opposed:
1. To be in contention or conflict with: oppose the enemy force.
2. To be resistant to: opposes new ideas.
3. To place opposite in contrast or counterbalance.
4. To place so as to be opposite something else.

oppose - definition of oppose by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Nothing to do with a ban. You can have a black santa, asian thor, or a american indian odin, but they are contrived and silly, as those characters have nothing to do with the traditions of those races.

So your saying people don't oppose a default White santa? You obviously haven't been reading this thread, this board, or been paying attention to what you are saying. My claim isn't unreasonable at all, as America becomes more non-white, European traditions will wain, one of them being the European aspects of Christmas like Santa.

That is my piece, I am done. All I am interested in is making people aware of the European traditions of Christmas.

Last edited:
Look, stop being a ****.
Geez......I knew you couldn't hold back too much longer.....so typical of losers.

Here are the definitions of opposed:
1. To be in contention or conflict with: oppose the enemy force.
2. To be resistant to: opposes new ideas.
3. To place opposite in contrast or counterbalance.
4. To place so as to be opposite something else.
Oh, so you are just against it, but doing nothing about it.....that makes a lot of sense, but I'm not surprised.
Nothing to do with a ban. You can have a black santa, asian thor, or a american indian odin, but they are contrived and silly, as those characters have nothing to do with the traditions of those races.
And so what? As long as it isn't you using them, what do you care? You care because you are obsessed with race....:lol:

So your saying people don't oppose a default White santa? You obviously haven't been reading this thread, this board, or been paying attention to what you are saying. My claim isn't unreasonable at all, as America becomes more non-white, European traditions will wain, one of them being the European aspects of Christmas like Santa.
Yeah, and you'll be gone too and so what. You can't take Santa with you wherever you end up.

That is my piece, I am done. All I am interested in is making people aware of the European traditions of Christmas.
Awwww, geez, thank you so much for that....if it wasn't for you we would all not know about the European traditions, because obviously you are the only one that knows about it.

Saint Nicholas who Santa Claus is based on was a Greek. Sinterklaas being Dutch and who our Santa pretty well is based on is white.

No big smurf. But history is history. If someone wants a purple people eating Santa Claus now, let them have that Santa.

But one more time. History has Saint Nicholas as Greek and Sinterklaas very very white. And if someone is offended by truth and history, well they should up the voltage at their next appointment with their therapist.

We must all now accept Santa as black or we're racists.

It's like the same-sex argument. It makes no sense at all, and that's why they argue it. Because they want us to look hateful.

This is truly nuts but goes to show how left and right wing networks conduct themselves.

On left leaning networks, when someone does something very unprofessional, they are immediately fired. On right wing networks like fox, they get a pat on the back and tell them to keep going with their racist remarks :cuckoo:

Megyn Kelly doubles down on ?white Santa?: I did it for the kids | The Raw Story

You are not only a dumb ass, you're a liar....... kind of like your dimwitted idol Barack Hussein.

Typical of the rw's to get their panties in a bunch over a pair of imaginary creatures. And, Kelly - brainless ditz - she'll probably get a raise over this latest pretend battle in the non-existent war on xmas. Remember, the name of the game is ratings. That's all this is about and the rw sheeples are falling for it.

Why don't you all get on down to WalMart and show us what you really believe the meaning of xmas is.

1461117_689144014440800_161783526_n.jpg

Kelly is not 'brainless". She is an attorney with a Doctorate in Law, from the prestigious Albany Law School, in Albany, NY (the capitol of the state of New York), and the oldest independent law school in the United States. It was founded in 1851. And your highest level of education is >>> ?

PS - would you mind sharing with us what you see as "misinformation" on Fox News (3 examples, if you please)

Good luck getting anything intelligent or even any answer at all..... this guy is one of a group of board imbeciles that have parrot brains(sorry parrots, I'm not being literal, we all know that a typical parrot has a much more usable brain than a typical lib).

It's like the same-sex argument. It makes no sense at all, and that's why they argue it. Because they want us to look hateful.

Wow! The point of the article flew right over your head.
F'ing conservatives have to shit on everything. And what about the same sex argument? It doesn't make sense to allow people to marry who they choose and not let religion decide a federal issue?
Like I said, shit on everything. Do you ever get tired of telling people how they should live their life and how wrong they are?
Shit on yourself, not others.
And you look hateful because you are hateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelley made a dumb statement. But who in the public eye has not?

"57 states"
"corpseman"
"what difference does it make"
"ah ain't no ways tarred"

Kelly didn't make a dumb statement. She made a snarky sarcastic statement to point out how dumb it is to say that Santa should be a big penguin.

She was being sarcastic??? THIS is the new defense?

Then why is she defending it?

Try again. :cuckoo:

Hey dip shit, I'm an illustrator, if I'm asked to do an illustration of Santa Claus, he will be a jolly, fat, caucasian with white hair and a long white flowing beard. If some imbecile wants to pay me to alter that traditional definition to a black guy with a flowing white beard (never seen a flowing white beard on any black guy), purple sleeveless( black Santa certainly wouldn't stray from the warm inner city or Africa) instead of the traditional long red robe and water buffalos instead of reindeer. Some Chinese person could want a Chinese Santa but the fact is.....Santa Claus is a traditional figure that is part of the secular celebration of the Christmas Holiday and he is a white guy. I could pretend Santa is actually a blond, blue eyed lesbian but that would be incorrect......that is just how it is.

Kind of like redefining the word marriage to pretty much cover any union between 2 or 3 or 7 people. The whole thing about gay marriage is it's still not the same.....it's always called gay marriage, just as silly sounding as african American...... not ann african or an American...pathetic.

Oh, this is what the page looks like when you google Santa Claus....images.....................white guy.
[URL=http://s693.photobucket.com/user/Sitarro2009/media/stuff/MultiSantas_zps21d84ce8.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited:

F'ing conservatives have to shit on everything. And what about the same sex argument? It doesn't make sense to allow people to marry who they choose and not let religion decide a federal issue?
Like I said, shit on everything. Do you ever get tired of telling people how they should live their life and how wrong they are?

So Luissa, How about these clowns, if they all want to come to your town and get married to each other.........You gonna have a problem with that?

[URL=http://s693.photobucket.com/user/Sitarro2009/media/images_zpsdd01b734.jpeg.html][/URL]

Last edited:

So Luissa, How about these clowns, if they all want to come to your town and get married to each other.........You gonna have a problem with that?

[URL=http://s693.photobucket.com/us...299/Sitarro2009/images_zpsdd01b734.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]

I live in Eastern Washington, they already do and I could care less.
What a dumb example. :lol:

And you say I'm being hateful

[URL=http://s693.photobucket.com/us...299/Sitarro2009/images_zpsdd01b734.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]

I live in Eastern Washington, they already do and I could care less.
What a dumb example. :lol:

Really? Could you care less, I couldn't care less but you are capable of caring less......I see.

(never seen a flowing white beard on any black guy),

Ha,ha......so you've never seen and "old" black man with a beard......you think black people's hair remains black their entire life? You need to get out more.......:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back