Kelly Ann Conway

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Saw her this morning on.... CNN I think?

Anyway, she looks better than she ever did, with her face and eye lift! Money well spent for her, especially being on the TV screen all the time!

Anyway, she looks better than she ever did, with her face and eye lift! Money well spent for her, especially being on the TV screen all the time!
Did she get her hemorrhoids removed and her vagina tightened too? That is more important than her face. In the dark all ladies/women look the same anyway.

Did she get her hemorrhoids removed and her vagina tightened too? That is more important than her face. In the dark all ladies/women look the same anyway.

:eek:

OH SHUD UP!

:rofl::rofl:

OH SHUD UP!

Report it. I'd do it but I swore I won't make any more reports due to mod fuckation.

To me, Kellyann has always looked like one of those kids that comes from the wrong side of the tracks, skinny, pale, half long stringy hair, who always picks out the ugliest clothes on the Goodwill rack.
Bless her heart.
I hope she's well and that she's finding joy in her family; she's got one fucking miserable job.

To me, Kellyann has always looked like one of those kids that comes from the wrong side of the tracks, skinny, pale, half long stringy hair, who always picks out the ugliest clothes on the Goodwill rack.
Bless her heart.
I hope she's well and that she's finding joy in her family; she's got one fucking miserable job.
Make fun of their looks because you can't beat their ideas.

OH SHUD UP!

Report it. I'd do it but I swore I won't make any more reports due to mod fuckation.
nah..... It was just a minor sidebar....

Unless someone is an absolute hijacker asshole for all the wrong reasons like deflection, and even then, I don't usually report anyone....

I found myself hijacking a thread last night, all on a topic that had nothing to do with the actual thread topic, another poster made an off the wall comment and I came in and explained why it was not true and it went on for a few posts between us then I think someone else chimed in and darn it, here I was all part of breaking the rules and could not stop myself because this other poster was full of it and I had to respond....

I thought to myself, THANK God no one reported it! I was guilty as heck!!!

The only thing I could do was leave the thread, so the hijack would not continue, and I went and worked some more on my family tree on Ancestry.com! :lol:

Last edited:
Bless her heart.

Which is why no one goes after fatty Trump even though he’s obese.

Like this one, this post is a reportable post in my opinion! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless her heart.

Which is why no one goes after fatty Trump even though he’s obese.
I don't think he's obese....just a bit overweight.
I think that's really childish of you to bring that kind of thing up, Mr Poopy Breath.

cruella.jpg

ba1627c43cda2a5122ecd2cf64190ea0.jpg

Bless her heart.
Kellyann is very good at what she does--but don't try to convince me any of those ideas are hers. I was only commenting on her unfortunate looks, Mud, not her politics.

Is that what was different. She had work done.

OH SHUD UP!

nah..... It was just a minor sidebar....

Unless someone is an absolute hijacker asshole for all the wrong reasons like deflection, and even then, I don't usually report anyone....

I found myself hijacking a thread last night, all on a topic that had nothing to do with the actual thread topic, another poster made an off the wall comment and I came in and explained why it was not true and it went on for a few posts between us then I think someone else chimed in and darn it, here I was all part of breaking the rules and could not stop myself because this other poster was full of it and I had to respond....

I thought to myself, THANK God no one reported it! I was guilty as heck!!!

The only thing I could do was leave the thread, so the hijack would not continue, and I went and worked some more on my family tree on Ancestry.com! :lol:
Clear difference between taking a thread off topic and what they're doing, but I don't blame you. If it weren't yosoy, I probably wouldn't have said that, either.

Forum List

Back