Kelly Ann Conway

Saw her this morning on.... CNN I think?

Anyway, she looks better than she ever did, with her face and eye lift! Money well spent for her, especially being on the TV screen all the time!

Is that what was different. She had work done.
yeah, and I think it was pretty good work.... some times these women that do it, do not look like themselves when all said and done...and she still did...imo.

To me, Kellyann has always looked like one of those kids that comes from the wrong side of the tracks, skinny, pale, half long stringy hair, who always picks out the ugliest clothes on the Goodwill rack.
Bless her heart.
I hope she's well and that she's finding joy in her family; she's got one fucking miserable job.
Make fun of their looks because you can't beat their ideas.
Kellyann is very good at what she does--but don't try to convince me any of those ideas are hers. I was only commenting on her unfortunate looks, Mud, not her politics.
I wonder why a woman's looks matter?

To me, Kellyann has always looked like one of those kids that comes from the wrong side of the tracks, skinny, pale, half long stringy hair, who always picks out the ugliest clothes on the Goodwill rack.
Bless her heart.
I hope she's well and that she's finding joy in her family; she's got one fucking miserable job.
Kellyann is very good at what she does--but don't try to convince me any of those ideas are hers. I was only commenting on her unfortunate looks, Mud, not her politics.
it shouldn't, but it always has mattered for those in the limelight!

Bless her heart.

I thought that’s why they like Trump because of his blond hairdo.

Anyway, she looks better than she ever did, with her face and eye lift! Money well spent for her, especially being on the TV screen all the time!

You ignorant Leftists simply can't deal with a successful conservative woman, can you?

You ignorant Leftists simply can't deal with a successful conservative woman, can you?
what exactly got you so bent out of shape on this post of mine? :cuckoo: :dunno:

Forum List

Back