Kellie Pickler and American Idol

Mr. P said:
Ain't she great for a 17 year old!!!
For 17, she's unreal. I hope she loses so she can get something better than an Idol contract. Once she grows out of her wannabe-like-beyonce stage she'll be sad she's locked in so hard.

The ClayTaurus said:
For 17, she's unreal. I hope she loses so she can get something better than an Idol contract. Once she grows out of her wannabe-like-beyonce stage she'll be sad she's locked in so hard.
Same here. I think the losers at this point make out better in the long run.

All I can say is that if Chris Daughtry doesn't win, I'm not gonna watch that pos show anymore! :p

Same here. I think the losers at this point make out better in the long run.

If it makes you guys feel better, they're all losers to me. :happy2:

Try these guys Old Crow Medicine Show . You can't get any "countrier" than that. Number 9 and 11 are two of the best in that sample.

Hank Williams III's new album, "Straight to Hell", is amazing, and that's coming from someone that's not a country fan at all, really. It's really country, too, countrier than most of what his Dad ever did.

Dan said:
Hank Williams III's new album, "Straight to Hell", is amazing, and that's coming from someone that's not a country fan at all, really. It's really country, too, countrier than most of what his Dad ever did.

Thanks, I'll definetly check it out, I'm always looking for something new. It better be sans Kid Rock, though.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Daughtry is the best.
Damn straight.. Better by far than even Bo Bice. Best rocker they have had to date...

I am reasonably sure he's going to win over the more Vanilla musical choices of Epileptic Dancer and ET's Friend Elliot.... I think Minnie Mouse is the next to go.

Mr. P said:
Ain't she great for a 17 year old!!!

I would call it mechanical and forced but technically fantastic voice. I think this is her second choice as to what she may want to do. Her movements are all practiced and very forced as if she were forced to act this way since about four years old. I hope she finds what she wants rather than gets what her parents seem to want for her.

Said1 said:
Thanks, I'll definetly check it out, I'm always looking for something new. It better be sans Kid Rock, though.

If Kid Rock does another "country" album I may have to figure out something drastic to do to "voice" my displeasure.

No Kid Rock, that's for sure. That guy's still making albums?

I guess I should warn you that that Hank III CD has a lot of bad language and a lot of the songs are about the joys of drugs. It's still good, but it's not exactly "If Heaven ain't a Lot Like Dixie", y'know.

Forum List

Back