I am indeed a retard

roomy said:
and i make a public apology to Nuc.

Can someone tell me how rep points disappear without warning or message?

They do not. Everyone who has given or removed your reputation has left a message. Click "User CP" at the top left of the screen to read those messages.

Moved to Chat or something...

The ClayTaurus said:
unless a mod decides the comment isn't worth you
seeing, and then they delete them.

WHAT the FUCK?? dude - PLEASE don't start spreading bs...seriously.

I dunno if you are kidding or what, but seriously - just stop.

dmp said:
WHAT the FUCK?? dude - PLEASE don't start spreading bs...seriously.

I dunno if you are kidding or what, but seriously - just stop.
I've had comments disappear off my usercp page. I always just assumed they were controversial or something. If not, no biggie. Wasn't trying to start shit. Can discuss via PM if you'd like the details. Otherwise comment retracted.

The ClayTaurus said:
I've had comments disappear off my usercp page. I always just assumed they were controversial or something. If not, no biggie. Wasn't trying to start shit. Can discuss via PM if you'd like the details. Otherwise comment retracted.

Next time that happens TELL me. I can view who has edited what.

dmp said:
I didn't - I deleted the quote.

Admins/mods can read Rep - prevents rep-abuse. :)

Just the way it is.

cool--I guess that will allow mods/admins to keep me from---giving people too much positive rep? :laugh:

roomy said:
and i make a public apology to Nuc.

Can someone tell me how rep points disappear without warning or message?

well, it is possible that if you tell someone to fuck off and you will probaly lose some points from them

dilloduck said:
People harass people with positive rep ??? What will they think of next ? PMs maybe?

(sigh).

No. People Harrass people thru REP COMMENTS...we watch for that and check it when it's reported.

there.

dilloduck said:
I guess if we didnt have it, the problem of rep abuse would be solved ! :teeth:

There IS no rep-abuse problem because (say it with us) "Admins/Mods Monitor and deal with the complaints." ;)

dmp said:
There IS no rep-abuse problem because (say it with us) "Admins/Mods Monitor and deal with the complaints." ;)

But you would have so much more time to devote to other things !!!! :laugh:

Forum List

Back