Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

Just follow the money. These Media Outlets are all a part of GE. GE is in bed with this Administration. It's all about their Global Warming scam. So much cash to be made by GE. NBC and the Washington Post are propaganda machines for this current Administration. I wouldn't trust them on anything.
Didn't Universal sell NBC and all components recently?

IIRC O'Reilly mentioned the other night that ComCast was taking over, over there! at MSNBC Methinks.

Well it appears that MSNBC thinks it's OK to be strickly a liberal propaganda machine but it's not OK to donate to active political campaigns. Would that be hypocrisy?
Where as Fox (News Corp) donates one million dollars to the GOP and is a conservative propaganda machine. Now if Fox News would just stop with their "fair & balanced" claim, they would show consistency.

Sorry to break it to you... but when MSNBC basically runs a 24/7 propaganda machine... for free... that is donating.

============================
And thus the hypocrisy as I duly noted.

Money Money Money. Folks would tune in in droves to see him on FNC, certifiable or not.

They should snap up this castoff.

Castoff? You are being way to kind. Hopefully he'll just go back to sports.. I enjoyed him back then before he wandered into territory he was emotionally unequipped to handle.
Stop and imagine: Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan. Olbermann vs. O'Reilly. Ratings ratings ratings.

Were I a FBC exec, I would be ringing Mr. K's phone off the damn hook.

Well.... now that I think about it....

Just follow the money. These Media Outlets are all a part of GE. GE is in bed with this Administration. It's all about their Global Warming scam. So much cash to be made by GE. NBC and the Washington Post are propaganda machines for this current Administration. I wouldn't trust them on anything.
Didn't Universal sell NBC and all components recently?

IIRC O'Reilly mentioned the other night that ComCast was taking over, over there! at MSNBC Methinks.
I think Comcast bought the whole shebang from GE. This being Universal Pictures, and NBC and all of it's components. That means all cable efforts as well.

I'm sorry but the Madcow chick is especially heinous. I hate that deep manly voice of hers. She actually thinks it makes her sound smarter. Well it definitely doesn't. All that whiny Moooooing. So obnoxious.

I think it's bologna... oh, but wait... we're talking about Olberman. Sorry, you got it right.

:eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back