Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

No comment. Just gonna sit here a second and think about the things that would have been posted in here if the same exact thing had happened to O'Reilly or Hannity or Beck.

And did happen to Juan Williams.

LOL! Funny stuff. I watched a couple minutes of their "Election Coverage" and i really was shocked how much they looked like a bunch of angry children throwing temper tantrums. Do they really call that Journalism over at NBC? Man,they should have been embarrassed. And i'm sorry but that Madcow chick really is heinous. She talks in that deep manly voice thinking that she sounds smart. When i think of hysterical Moveon.org skanks,i think of ole Madcow immediately. She's a perfect Mascot for them. NBC really has fallen on tough times. Can the "Thrill up my Leg" doofus save them? I doubt it.

Last edited:
Everyone already knew that he was a big Dem supporter so what's the point in suspending him? The whole channel is a Democrat commercial... That's why their ratings suck so bad...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
When you're swimming in a sea of red ink for years, and your ratings continue to be in the cellar, someone's got to take the fall for it.

Maybe Keith will join Juan and company over at FNC, as a analyst. It would be a major coup for FNC to sign him.

LOL! Funny stuff. I watched a couple minutes of their "Election Coverage" and i really was shocked how much they looked like a bunch of angry children throwing temper tantrums. Do they really call that Journalism over at NBC? Man,they should have been embarrassed. And i'm sorry but that Madcow chick really is heinous. She talks in that deep manly voice thinking that she sounds smart. When i think of hysterical Moveon.org skanks,i think of ole Madcow immediately. She's a perfect Mascot for them. NBC really has fallen on tough times. Can the "Thrill up my Leg" doofus save them? I doubt it.

I'm happy for you that you could find someone somewhere that "looked like a bunch of angry children"....you weren't having much luck here, were you? :lol:

When you're swimming in a sea of red ink for years, and your ratings continue to be in the cellar, someone's got to take the fall for it.

Maybe Keith will join Juan and company over at FNC, as a analyst. It would be a major coup for FNC to sign him.

Fox wouldn't wipe their ass on KO.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
CaféAuLait;2937061 said:

MSNBC president Phil Griffin released the following statement Friday following the news that Keith Olbermann had donated to three Democratic candidates this election cycle:

Do they have a right to do this? Didn't someone start a thread something like this but dealing with Republicans employers?

Fox parent News Corp. donates $1 million to Republican Governors' Association

44 - Fox parent News Corp. donates $1 million to Republican Governors' Association

MSNBC has standards. Republicans, not having any, don't understand this.

It might do you more good to cry to NBC instead of crying on this board.:lol::lol::lol:

NBC has a rule against employees contributing to political campaigns, and a wide range of news organizations prohibit political contributions — considering it a breach of journalistic independence to contribute to the candidates they cover.

Like it or not FOX kills MSNBC in the ratings so it looks like you are opinion is in the minority... Sorry to break the news to you... :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back