Keith Olbermann calls for an “economic civil war”

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Keith Olbermann called for blue states to wage “economic civil war” against red states in order to “starve” them into submitting to gun control.
“The blue states have all the money, they must starve the red states into submission or another 600,000 Americans will be murdered in the next 10 to 12 years,”
"the only way to do that is an economic civil war.”

Comment:
Olberman is ignorant, dangerous, irrational and unreasonable......as usual.
What he is proposing would be unconstitutional.
His unhinged far left plan would violate many interstate commerce laws.
I don't think that his crazy far left plan would even work.
I don't think that the Blue states have any real economic leverage over the Red states.

Olberman should give Rachel Madow his classes back.
olbermaniscrazyhjgjhjgjgj.JPG

Keith Olbermann called for blue states to wage “economic civil war” against red states in order to “starve” them into submitting to gun control.
“The blue states have all the money, they must starve the red states into submission or another 600,000 Americans will be murdered in the next 10 to 12 years,”

Comment:
I don't think that the Blue states have any real economic leverage over the Red states.

He is a world class moron.

I don't think he can conceive, much less describe, how such a war could be waged.
Or what the reaction might be.

Last edited:
There's already an economic war going on. The uber rich are grabbing whatever they can, bribing the hell out of congress to grab more, and screwing everyone, while dumbshits like Olberman think this is a blue/red issue.

There's class warfare, all right, but it's my class, the rich class, that's making war, and we're winning.” --Warren Buffet

Comment:
Didn't Olbermann spend some time at a mental health facility?

Comment:
To use the Hunger Games analogy, the blue states may have the preponderance of money, but the red states and red counties in the blue states have ALL the resources. The blue cities will starve and die in the cold long before the economic pinch could hurt the red states and counties. Even in blue strongholds like California and New York, all the blue cities are small densely populated islands surrounded by red counties. In a month or less, thanks to "just in time" inventories, most, if not all, of the blue areas will have to surrender to sieges.

Comment:
The only way Olberman gets any attention is when he says something even too stupid for him to believe.

To use the Hunger Games analogy, the blue states may have the preponderance of money, but the red states and red counties in the blue states have ALL the resources. The blue cities will starve and die in the cold long before the economic pinch could hurt the red states and counties. Even in blue strongholds like California and New York, all the blue cities are small densely populated islands surrounded by red counties. In a month or less, thanks to "just in time" inventories, most, if not all, of the blue areas will have to surrender to sieges.
That's why the Leftists want to disarm the citizenry. If, or when we refuse them the food and natural resources the blue cities need to survive, the government wants to be able to use force to take those food supplies and natural resources.

Another media talking head with no critical thinking or leveraging emotional intelligence before spouting off some dumb platitude. Yet, millions probably think this is a brilliant idea. And don't get me wrong, there are idiot talking heads on the right side too. Both sides hedging their bets that the masses are just as dumb as their ideas and will band around them, and for the most part, they are right.

Forum List

Back