Keith O Delivers Beat Down to Joe Wilson (R) S.C.

344_G.jpeg

On a roll again.

Countdown with Keith Olbermann Countdown with Keith Olbermann

Wrong at the top of your voice on National TV what a pathetic POS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn_tPBVwC0Y]YouTube - Greta: Citizen Sarah Palin Disgracefully Attacked by Bitter, Unpresidential Barack Obama. Sexism?[/ame]

Obama wrong on TV at the top of his voice, yup.

Sorry Cheech, Palin promoting a lie and playing on the fears of the elderly was everything Obama described.

he sure likes to hear his stupid libtard self talk, I'll give him that, he's a long winded bloviator par excellence!

Palin didn't promote lie at worst she just named the wrong panel.

When ole keith dies get them to bury him in your garden...

You'd have enough bullshit to keep it fertile for ever even if your garden is the size of Nevada.

Last edited:
keith olberman just keeps saying stupid shit hoping someone is watching his show.....

as the old joke goes.....what time does his show come on.....what time can you tune in....

I'll bet alot of you missed when he openly congratulated a Hannity.com user on the air. Yeah Overbite looks at that place, and places like these. He can't get anywhere on his own.

His "Countdown To No Ratings" Show is a LOSER, just like Overbite himself.

If I may borrow a schtick for a second...

OMIGOD! All you people do is talk about Olbermann. You must really be AFRAID of him!

OK, that was fun. Carry on.

Please NOTE the rather BROAD BRUSH Stroke here? Whazzamatta? Bored? Or wishing for one?

I'll bet alot of you missed when he openly congratulated a Hannity.com user on the air. Yeah Overbite looks at that place, and places like these. He can't get anywhere on his own.

OMIGOD! All you people do is talk about Olbermann. You must really be AFRAID of him!

Please NOTE the rather BROAD BRUSH Stroke here? Whazzamatta? Bored? Or wishing for one?

Once again, Tommy just doesn't get it. :lol::lol::lol:

Once again, Tommy just doesn't get it. :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe it's time for a conference with his parents before it get's out of control.

Keith has the most viewers under 35 years of age. O'Reilly has the most viewers over 55.
It's curious. The only ones making this claim without any data to support it are KO and some blog.

Nielson, et al don't indicate anything in that matter.

But, as KO says: KO has the highest ratings of those not watching Fox. :clap2:

Of course, you'd have to ignore the fact that the thread was started by someone praising him rather than attacking him....

keith olberman just keeps saying stupid shit hoping someone is watching his show.....

as the old joke goes.....what time does his show come on.....what time can you tune in....

CON$ lack any originality!!
All they can do is parrot their programmers on GOP Hate-Run media. :rofl:

Who started the thread? :lol:

And you know...that is more Ironic even than I thought initially. :lol:

Of course, you'd have to ignore the fact that the thread was started by someone praising him rather than attacking him....

Thank you all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :lol:

What is truly "IRONIC" is when I made that same argument weeks ago in the "Talent for LYING on loan from Gawwwwwwd-da" thread, it was summarily rejected by CON$. :rofl:

See posts 454 to 460:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/81746-talent-on-loan-from-god-31.html

olberman has a sweet ass job.

You can say whatever you want no matter how moronic and not have to worry about getting in trouble or fired because no one is watching your show.

I havn't heard anyne dispute any specifics of what he said.

Convince me that I should take anything Keith Olbermann has to say any more seriously than I should what Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, or Rush Limbaugh say, and I will watch him every night for a month.

Probobly wouldn't understand the big faggoty liberal words huh?.......Ignorance must be bliss.

Forum List

Back