Keith O Delivers Beat Down to Joe Wilson (R) S.C.

I havn't heard anyne dispute any specifics of what he said.

Convince me that I should take anything Keith Olbermann has to say any more seriously than I should what Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, or Rush Limbaugh say, and I will watch him every night for a month.

I am not a big fan of Olbermann myself and never watch him, that being said, he seemed spot on with the facts. Maybe just too angry.

I havn't heard anyne dispute any specifics of what he said.
And you haven't heard any independent support of those specifics, either. That makes it cheap talk.

Showing the section of the bill on screen related to what Wilson was calling him on liar about is a start.

Page 143 of the bill:
SEC. 246. NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED 3
ALIENS.
Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments 5
for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are 6
not lawfully present in the United States. 7

And you haven't heard any independent support of those specifics, either. That makes it cheap talk.

Showing the section of the bill on screen related to what Wilson was calling him on liar about is a start.

Page 143 of the bill:
ALIENS.

Show us the section that says how applicants will be verified to lawfully collect these "affordability credits".

Page 143 of the bill:
ALIENS.

Show us the section that says how applicants will be verified to lawfully collect these "affordability credits".

Show me the section that says they WON'T be verified!

stalemate.jpg

You fricken dumb ass......if a verification process is NOT in the Bill it will be a LEGAL loophole IN FAVOR of illegal aliens.
ed the moron doesn't seem to understand that verification will not be required unless it is spelled out in the bill

As if somehow an illegal alien doesn' t deserve healthcare anyways? Your party controlled congress, the white house, and the courts for years. Why didn ' t you fix the immigration problem while you were in there?

no, you need to show where it WILL

So you admit YOU can't show there are restrictions on inquires about the immigration status requirements in the bill. Thank you.

From page 132:
SEC. 242. AFFORDABLE CREDIT ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUAL.
(a) DEFINITION.— 12
(1) IN GENERAL.—For purposes of this divi-13
sion, the term ‘‘affordable credit eligible individual’’ 14
means, subject to subsection (b), an individual who 15
is lawfully present in a State in the United States 16

As if somehow an illegal alien doesn' t deserve healthcare anyways? Your party controlled congress, the white house, and the courts for years. Why didn ' t you fix the immigration problem while you were in there?

Why didn't your party fix them when they were in power for years and years?

no, you need to show where it WILL

So you admit YOU can't show there are restrictions on inquires about the immigration status requirements in the bill. Thank you.

From page 132:
SEC. 242. AFFORDABLE CREDIT ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUAL.
(a) DEFINITION.— 12
(1) IN GENERAL.—For purposes of this divi-13
sion, the term ‘‘affordable credit eligible individual’’ 14
means, subject to subsection (b), an individual who 15
is lawfully present in a State in the United States 16

Show us where it says an immigration status/citizenship verification will be conducted on all applicants for affordability credits.

You fricken dumb ass......if a verification process is NOT in the Bill it will be a LEGAL loophole IN FAVOR of illegal aliens.
ed the moron doesn't seem to understand that verification will not be required unless it is spelled out in the bill

YOU LIE!

Being here legally is a REQUIREMENT for eligibility and will have to be proven just like every other requirement for eligibility.

Show us where it says an immigration status/citizenship verification will be conducted on all applicants for affordability credits.

I've already shown where being here legally is a requirement, so the burden of proof is on YOU to show applicants do not have to show they meet ALL eligibility requirements!!!

I've already shown where being here legally is a requirement, so the burden of proof is on YOU to show applicants do not have to show they meet ALL eligibility requirements!!!

You didn't show us anything at all Ed...other than the fact that you are definately not a lawyer or a person with any sort of education beyond some matchbook University.

The simple fact is this. If there isn't specific language written into the bill requiring a citizenship verification/immigration status to take place before "affordability credits" are given to the applicant then NONE will be conducted. Requiring a person to be "present lawfully" in the United States means nothing to the bureaucrat accepting the application.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Forum List

Back