KC Mayor to OWS Douchebaggers: Pony Up!

It's going to start getting bitterly cold in KC here in a few weeks. That should freeze the hippies back into their parents' basement soon enough.

Municipalities ought to be sending the bill to Adbusters. They're the idiots that started this whole thing. Make them pay for it.

The problem with a leaderless movement is that the usual program of character assassination, bribery, lawsuits, police attack, media attack and so forth cannot destroy it. OWS is already morphing into something traditional methods are even less equipped to deal with, while authorities are busy despairing over the stragglers still trying to camp out there are others quietly formulating protest strategies that will rock your world.

The problem with a leaderless movement is that the usual program of character assassination, bribery, lawsuits, police attack, media attack and so forth cannot destroy it. OWS is already morphing into something traditional methods are even less equipped to deal with, while authorities are busy despairing over the stragglers still trying to camp out there are others quietly formulating protest strategies that will rock your world.
:rofl:

Wanna rock my world? Start taking responsibility for your own poor choices. I guarantee I'll be floored.

Don't delude yourself. They have leaders...Soros,the Democratic Party,and the Liberal Press.

Don't delude yourself. They have leaders...Soros,the Democratic Party,and the Liberal Press.

They are nothing but people who may or may not have attempted to capitalize on OWS. There are no leaders hence the problem of who to send the bills to, but by all means send some to Soros just for laughs.

Last edited:

You misspelled "mildly inconvenience and annoy you".

I guess money really does equal speech.

No, it doesn't. They are perfectly able to get themselves a soapbox and hang out at Crown Center Mall and preach to the crowds. However, they are not allowed to infringe OTHER peoples right to travel freely. Or don't you agree with other peoples rights?

No, it doesn't. They are perfectly able to get themselves a soapbox and hang out at Crown Center Mall and preach to the crowds. However, they are not allowed to infringe OTHER peoples right to travel freely. Or don't you agree with other peoples rights?
Leftists don't believe in other people's rights.

That's becoming ever more clear!

That's becoming ever more clear!
"All animals are equal -- but some are more equal than others."

Orwell had leftists nailed.

I think they ought to find somewhere east of Troost to occupy. I suspect the folks who frequent The Paseo or Prospect would be a lot more assertive regarding their rights to pass unimpeded along a public thoroughfare.

bloods-crips.jpg

I think they ought to find somewhere east of Troost to occupy. I suspect the folks who frequent The Paseo or Prospect would be a lot more assertive regarding their rights to pass unimpeded along a public thoroughfare.

bloods-crips.jpg

Oh yes, a darned good idea! Or how about the Vivion Rd and Denver Ave area. Not so many shootings but the knife attacks make up for it!

bloods-crips.jpg

Oh yes, a darned good idea! Or how about the Vivion Rd and Denver Ave area. Not so many shootings but the knife attacks make up for it!
Yeah, that's a shady area, too.

I believe I'd pay money to see an Occupy Gladstone movement. It would go on for about an hour until one of the guidos gave them all an offer they couldn't refuse! :rofl:

bloods-crips.jpg

I believe I'd pay money to see an Occupy Gladstone movement. It would go on for about an hour until one of the guidos gave them all an offer they couldn't refuse! :rofl:

Oh, they would hide up near the Gladstone mall and be protected by the po-lice up there.

Now, if they were hanging out in front of Cascone's up on North Oak Trafficway...THAT would get them some real unwanted attention!

Oh, they would hide up near the Gladstone mall and be protected by the po-lice up there.

Now, if they were hanging out in front of Cascone's up on North Oak Trafficway...THAT would get them some real unwanted attention!
Did the Italian restaurants ever stop burning down? Seems like there were a bunch that mysteriously caught fire when I was living there about ten years ago.

Forum List

Back