KC Cop Shot

13769418_1779707478937289_7300072180459652441_n.png
532 bad guys get killed being stupid is called justified shooting. Stfu prick.

The BLM savages need to be treated as the domestic terror group they are. And Obama "The Butthurt" needs to stop inviting them to The White House and encouraging their domestic terrorism.

What does this incident have to do with BLM?

yeah the OP went off half cocked, but still ....

Off course if the cop was killed by a bunch of black gang bangers, will the BLM folks notice? Not that police brutality is to be excused, but the notion that cops are just randomly targeting blacks to pull them over may be just a tad overblown.

Says righty white people . You think all these BLM protestors are just imagining things ?

Yes I do. They want to be able to tun wild, sell heroin coke, drive anything anywhere, carry weapons etc. There is NO police brutality, no bad shoots. All are lifer criminals who need to be put away or shot dead. No sleep lost.

Or as Democrats call it, payback.

Via KSHB:

According to police, officers responded to a shots fired call at 1:33 p.m. at Second and Edgerton. The caller said multiple people were shooting at him from a vehicle. Officers arrived at the scene at 1:37 p.m., and the suspects fled from the vehicle. An officer took one person into custody. As the second officer pursued the other suspects and made contact with one of them at 1:57 p.m., multiple shots were fired, and the officer was hit.

The officer was taken to a hospital and is in critical condition. Authorities said he was wearing a bullet-resistant vest.

Police continue to search for the other suspects.
Geez fucking louise not another dead cop!

The BLM savages need to be treated as the domestic terror group they are. And Obama "The Butthurt" needs to stop inviting them to The White House and encouraging their domestic terrorism.

Read the dead cops chant? Who gives a flying shit about the technicality.

Oh I am sure those negros did not sympathize with the BLM movement or the chants.

Good luck with finding your technical proof.

U think mr. MN had insurance/registration with his 52 convictions and how many dropped? They knew him by sight? What did he try this time? Pull gun on 53rd stop? 52 times no shoot.....uh-huh

This is getting ridicules already
Obama and his minions are in all out war against civilization.
I had a one time friend go off on me and the Lord Jesus because I support peace and not violence. I said that to Jesus all lives matter and those who are doing this are domestic terrorists. I also pointed out that blacks were being fired at and being killed too. That the cops being killed were innocent and also had families and asked how is that fair. I agreed there is a problem but violence isn't the answer. She unfriended me on FaceBook.:dunno: Must have been something I said. :lol:

Read the dead cops chant? Who gives a flying shit about the technicality.

Oh I am sure those negros did not sympathize with the BLM movement or the chants.

Good luck with finding your technical proof.

LOL! Technical proof? In other words, you mean any proof at all?

There is NO police brutality, no bad shoots. All are lifer criminals who need to be put away or shot dead. No sleep lost.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Ignorant, Jack booted Nazis like you are exactly the reason for all of this unrest.

If it comes down to valuable member (costly) of society vs. scum with rap sheet like Freddi grey.......I always will back the Police. They do not target anyone ever. $20T debt, enough time money spent ur revolving door.

It is the work of BLM and their terrorist rhetoric. It is no coincidence that these cops are all being assassinated by black men.

How dare BLM stand up for our rights !

But NRA, they are Heros right ?
It's your right to murder cops?
Freak.

No! BLM is not about killing cops .
Yes, BLM is all about murdering cops and tearing down civilization.

4 dozen blacks murdered in Chicago every week and not a peep from BLM.
Shoot a criminal hitting a cop and going for his gun - fry the bacon mobs.

yeah the OP went off half cocked, but still ....

Off course if the cop was killed by a bunch of black gang bangers, will the BLM folks notice? Not that police brutality is to be excused, but the notion that cops are just randomly targeting blacks to pull them over may be just a tad overblown.

Says righty white people . You think all these BLM protestors are just imagining things ?

Nooo. I think blacks are stopped at a greater % of whites in both black and white areas. And there's a legit reason for both.

Police brutality is a whole separate, and indefensible, issue.

Targeting is ok...as long as it's not you. Or police. Then it's unfair.

See how that works?

Do cops ambush people

Yes, they are called no knock raids and sometimes they do them on the wrong homes where innocent people are terrorized, injured, and sometimes killed

Crazed foamy mouth loon would be yelling LINK! Once I did hear wrong house hit at night. ?..but no deaths. I don't yell Link.

Passive agressive? :lol:

Sleeping 7-year-old girl shot in head during no-knock police raid on wrong home - Police State USA

Long story short. No knock raid results in 7 year old shot in the head. Cop blames the Grandmother. Goes to 2 trials and mistrials. Walks free. Even tried to charge him with something like misuse of weapon..or aomething. Couldn't even get that.

Approx 98% of cop cases result in no charges at all. If they are charged the possibility of them being punished is is nil. We all know that so pointing at internal investigations or the justice system as a judge is silly. Or approximately 98% silly.

Forum List

Back